Please Don't Waste Your Time and Money! - Clear Lake, Texas

I am a 55 yr old woman, 5 foot and 145lbs. I was...

I am a 55 yr old woman, 5 foot and 145lbs. I was looking for a procedure that was non-invasive for my abdomen. I checked around and thought about liposuction but when I started talking to a dermatalogist office, they were telling me the benefits of CoolSculpting over lipo.....I fell for it and scheduled my appointment and was very excited to get started. Natalie was the nurse that did the procedure and she was very sweet and attentive, however, I never met the Doctor. At the consultation, she told me that I would need to have my upper and lower abdomen done and then 10-12 weeks later, have it done again. If I would do what she suggested, I would see 20% decrease in my abodomen and then another 20% after the second procedure.

The procedure was just as she described with minimal pain. After I left the office, I was great and went straight to the mall for some shopping. For the next several weeks, I was sore, tender and numb but no pain what-so-ever. After 10 weeks we did the procedure again and scheduled a third one for 4 weeks. When I went back for the 3rd procedure, Natalie took pictures to compare and I could see NO difference. She said she could and suggested that I only do the lower abs for the third procedure. I was scheduled to go back again for a follow up, however, I never saw the point of returning. If anything this has even made my abdomen bigger and I have consulted with 2 different plastic surgeons. They both said the Coolsculpting does not work! I am now scheduled for Lipo and a Tummy Tuck and will for sure get rid of my big abdomen! I just wish I would have read more reviews concerning the CoolSculpting before I started and I would not have wasted so much money on a foolish gimmick.
Clear Lake Dermatology

I never met the Doctor , below is the review for the nurse that administered the procedure