Oct 2014 Diaz Doll - Dominican Republic

Deposit paid, date set. Had round1 with Almonte...

Deposit paid, date set. Had round1 with Almonte this past Spring and want more lipo & bbl. Fell in love with Dr. Diaz's sculpting based on reviews I saw. I appreciate his quick response time for my quote & to answer questions. His quotes seemed fair and I chose the all inclusive package deal. I'm so excited!!!

Bags Almost Packed

Bags almost packed. I'm not as anxious as round1. Counting down the days. Going in for final cbc/hemoglobin check next week. My holy grail hemo goal is 14.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Pls ladies keep us posted my date is December 9 2014
Hello How do I find a buddy for December
I don't know of any secret facebook surgery groups for Dr. Diaz
I'm scheduled for the 16th oct and took the package too. See you there!
Awesome!!! See you there.
How did the hemoglobin check go?

If you want to make some recovery buddies, we have a new forum check in for everyone doing any sort of lipo in October- you can post there and connect with everyone else who is on a similar timeline as you:

Good luck with everything!  Keep us posted :)
Thanks hemo was good hope to be 13 by sx date. :)
Good luck!
Where do you find a place to get your CBC done? I'm not sure if I just walk into a hospital, go to the health department or what.. I leave October 14th and I need to buckle down. Thank you for your info!
Hey Doll, I went to my primary care physician. Told him I felt sluggish & asked for blood work to see my iron levels to determine if I was anemic. Or they can do it during a physical
Good idea! Thank you!
Thanks for sharing will definitely be following your journey.
#DiazDoll
I'm going to Diaz 9/4/14. i hope round 2 gives you the results you want. I'm hoping it"ll only take 1
Congrats!! Still haven't schedule mines yet.
Congrats! What did you have done with Almonte?
Lipo, tt & lil bbl
Congrats, we have sx on the same day.
I'm so excited, I can't contain myself
You're going one day after me with him.
I can't wait
I knw u stated that ur mom was going? Was it included n ur package bc I might want my daughter to go with me
Hey congrats again! I'm currently in recovery. You won't be disappointed!
Awesome. Sending you prayers of healing