Duran Doll in 10 Days! Is This Real? - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey ladies i been contemplating whether or not i...

Hey ladies i been contemplating whether or not i should make a review here or not. Being a member here for over a year ive seen all the drama that can arise. But fuk it, i feel like this website and you ladies have helped me soo much i want to give back and share my experience.

So im from new york. And I will be traveling from JFK to SDQ on august 4, its an overnight flight, and im returning august 16. (11 days) I am going to get a Brazilian Butt Lift with Dra Duran with fat transfer from my stomach flanks and back. She quoted me $3700. I already sent her the $250 deposit. (FYI Ladies, if you have chase, if you can dont do the wire transfer with them, they charge a $45 fee! Smh) Anyways my surgery is scheduled for August 7, Elizabeth told me to come on the 6th for exams. I am having my boyfriend (of almost 6 years) joining me on this trip. He is very supportive and says hes not nervous at all but well see if hes shitting his pants on the 7th of august LOL! I plan on spending the 5th to enjoy it with him, do a little tourist shopping, enjoy the pool.. The main reason for this extra day is mainly because I know its not good to get surgery right after a flight because of blood clots and the risk of pulmonary embolism.

I plan on staying at real recovery armonia. She charges $85 for a double room and $50 extra per day for a companion. Thats about $1500 for 11 days. But she does have a special going on right now which is $80 for a double room, a free massage and $40 for a companion... I think lol. Which is great! Saves me about $300 bucks.

So far i have everything packed, i got my passport two weeks ago.. Im just missing a couple small things like baby wipes and an extra pack of tank tops. I'll make a list and photo of my supplies in my next post. Everything is kind of just thrown in there at the moment. Lol.

A little more about my health and Me. Im 20 years old. I'll be 21 pretty soon. No kids. Im 5'5 and weighed 164 since my last appointment on june 3rd. My stomach is way bigger than it was a month ago, i been eating more. It doesn't really bother me because 1. My butt is growing with it and 2. More fat for my new booty! heey!! Even though Duran told me not to gain any weight, that it wont ensure better results.. Lol im guessing im something like 170 ish now. Well see.. I I also got my hemo on june 3rd, its 12.9, which is okay not great but not terrible. Since then ive been taking Geritol liquid iron twice a
day. One after lunch and the other after dinner. Ive also been take a mix of vitamins for a couple months now;

Morning:
Iron 65mg
Blood builder
1000mg vitamin C

Afternoon:
Folic acid & B Complex

I just stopped taking my multivitamin in july because it has Vitamin E, which is a no no! I also stopped eating any foods that contains salicylates which are cucumbers, ginger, almonds, grapefruit, grapes, tomatoes, cherries. And of course NO CAFFEINE! So no tea , coffee or soda. There are a couple caffeine free sodas like most orange sodas and some boylan brand sodas which are all natural sodas. I stopped smoking ( maryjane ) two months prior. I do have an appointment on the 27 of july to check my hemo.. Hopefully i get some good news.. Im a little nervous about that ...

Well i guess thats all i have for now, i added some wish pics and some fake before an afters.. Ill take some new before pics this week so you can see the weight gain. All the photos of me in this post i weigh about 150-155 ish. Any questions or comments, feel free! Im here to chat. Bye bye ladies!!

Supply list! 15 more days!!

Heyyy girls! I wanna start off by saying thank you so much for all the positive feedback and well wishes! I love that you ladies are following my journey and Im here to help. I promise to update this and answer all your questions! I just been trying to stay stress free and positive as the days go by and the countdown begins!! I have 15 days until i leave to Dominican Republic!!! I am nervous, exited, scared and anxious all at the same time, it feels so surreal. I counted all my money today and Im ready to go! I am leaving with $6500 cash. I looked at it all and it hit me just a little bit more. This is happening! I can remember like it was yesterday when I was stalking realself, trying to figure out what doctor i wanted to go, whether i really wanted to do this or not, no money saved up.. And here I am.. Im going to go through with this..

Anyways i have a list and some photos of all my supplies. I officially have all my bags packed, im taking one large luggage to check in, weighing in at 70 pounds.. I know under 50 pounds its free to check in. When my boyfriend gets his bag packed, ill try stuff about 20 pounds of shit into his to save me that $100 fee. I am also bringing a carry-on bag, like a weekender, and a personal bag, which is my purse.

In my large luggage I have
• 12 cans pineapple juice
• 15 bottles ensure
• 6 packs baby wipes
• 3 large cans pineapple chunks
• 100 pack alcohol pads
• 2 pcks ouchless tape (tape bandages & gauze pads)
• 30 gauze pads
• vaseline lotion
• about 110 pads ( xtra incase i get my period smh)
• pez
• big bottle hand sanitizer
• bug spray(theres a west nile type virus spreading around DR, dont forgot to bring bug spray ladies!)
• gloves (about 30)
• 40 ct antibacterial wipes
• thermometer
• bandaids (about 50)
• alcohol w/ spray bottle
• hibiclens
• arnica massage oil
• compression socks (my sis bought off duran when she went)
• neosporin
• pepto bismol
• zzz-quil
• 5 sheets lipo foam
• about 30 chux (puppy pads)
• vanilla & chocolate pudding
• apple sauce (14 ct)
• cheese and stix snacks (2pck)
• 2 ct aloe socks
• flip flops
• robe
• boppy pillow
• 7 wash cloths
• 8 packs facial tissues( my allergies be Crazyy)
• toothbrush & toothpaste

• deodorant
• brush & comb
• 2 small travel pack antibacterial wipes
• pill organizer
• olay soap (for the boo and the two nights no surgery)
• 12 tank tops
• crocs
• pink tee w/ yoga pants set
• 3 maxi dresses
• 1 navy 3/4 slv midi dress
• 5 sleep dresses
• sweater for the plane ride
• 2x leggings
• white tee
• hair products & makeup

Ive also included some pics of my weight gain. BTW, Does anybody know if real recovery charges extra for rides around the city, or if they do that at all. My sister told me about this place called helado bon. I wanna make a stop there with the boo to get some desert, pick up a few bottles of Hennessy white... Lol. I guess ill have to email Mayra this week to see what she says about that. ...

Again its nice to have some support and women to talk to that are on the same page and position as me! Until next time Toodles ladies! Xoxo =**

What to do in DR??

Wassuupp ladies!! Days are flying by arent they? O M G is all i can say lol. So I wanna start off by listing my expenses, I was sorting out my money and here is what i got;

• Duran- $3450 ( -$250 deposit)
• Real recovery- $1200
• Massages- $200 (real recovery charges $25 per massage and also have a special for two free massages, it should be $175 but I set aside $200 incase)
• $200 post op meds Duran will prescribe me
• $150 faja
• $150 tips, food & souvenirs
• $20 customs fee (me & the boo)
= $5,370

That leaves me with $1,100 to spare for any emergencies like blood transfusion, god forbid I would have to get one or transportation . Although Real recovery does say on their website there is no fee for round trip airport pickup. Thats all the expenses I can think of at the moment. Anyone else have anything they can add to this list? Please let me know any expenses you ran into or anything I'm forgetting.

Also what is there do in DR other than tourist shop and eat?? Now I'm not looking into anything adventurous, but what can I do in Santo Domingo that is laid back and fun? Any shops I should visit? Any good restaurants? Maybe ill just stop by the beach idk really. Any suggestions?? Im thinking about hiring Jose Brito, I think he charges $150 for your trip.. Ill look into that. I'm not sure if Real Recovery will do drive arounds/tours like that. Ill message Mayra to see if she charges an extra fee for that or even does that at all. Ill let you ladies know!

I also went to an appoinment at the labcorp today to get my hemo checked but was unsuccessful, turns out I need a doctors referral to get blood work. Btw my PCP is bitch and a horrible doctor, the last time I seen her she refused to give me labs and she knew I was getting surgery and I needed them. I will try to get in contact with her but I dont know if its going to happen, being that im leaving in 8 days.. I hope my hemo is over 13. Ive been takin two iron pills and two doses of geritol a day! Im really Hoping that pays off.. I did get off my period this week and Ive read about hemo going down after menstruation a little.. My sister says I should be alright.. I really hope so.. I might just have to wait till I get to DR to find that out..

Any who my Bf has still not packed yet smh lol... Guys are just so late with these kinds of things lol. Everyone around seems a little unaware of how close my time is coming...and for me its like.. Well shit is getting real!! This is my last week of work, I'm giving myself a week to rest and get proper sleep before I leave to D.R.

Any ladies leaving to DR at this time? It would be nice to meet with another doll and share our experience.. Ill probably update again next week, or if I receive any good or bad news.. Praying all good!!

Good luck to all the ladies getting surgery this week and to all the dolls recovering! Ill keep you in my prayers! Xoxoxo

3 days!!!

Hola dolls, here with what started as a short update, LOL along with some useful information. I forgot to mention that I changed my vitamin schedule because I started my vitamedica morning and evening formula 2 weeks prior.. I ordered it off amazon for $85.. It is $15 cheaper on amazon, but is still a little pricey. But hey If i can save almost 7gs for the surgery whats $85 on vitamins that are crucial to my healing process? Right right? Lol

Anyways Vitamedica requires you stop taking any other vitamins and minerals, so I stopped taking my b-complex and folic acid. But I will continue again post op.

Heres my vitamin schedule:

Before breakfast:
2x 65mg iron
1000mg vitamin c

After breakfast:
Vitamedica morning

After lunch/before bed:
vitamedica evening

Along with Two doses of Geritol a day.

So I contacted Jose Brito through facebook, we talked a little, he speaks english which is great! He asked me a couple questions like where I was staying at, when I was arriving, what doc I was going to. He also gave me his number to contact him on the 5th. I decided to hire him per hour for the first day I get there. I told him I needed to exchange money, eat around and buy some Hennessy white LOL. He was cool about it and I know he can take me to the cheapest places and the best restaurants.. He charges $15 per hour or $150 for your whole trip, I added some photos he sent me regarding his prices. I also asked him whether he would stay with me while I shop around or does he leave and Ill have to call him back or whatever, cus im paying per hour, he said if I wanted him to he would stay.

Overall im feeling pretty confident about everything, i cant wait to leave.. I added a few more items to my supply list that I plan on buying this week;

• hair scrunchies
• tylenol extra strength
• travel size face wash

BTW today is my last day of work! I requested 3 weeks off, i work closely with about 4 females, who ive shared my experience with and all wish me well, which is nice to have.

This week feels like its going by slower than the whole month of june! Where juno go tho? LOL

Anyways i had a doctors visit today, i though I had an ear infection I was so worried, turns out I have "swimmers ear". I got it when I went to action park water park about 2 weeks ago. smh why me LOL . Well he prescribed me hydrocortisone ear drops and he also said it shouldn't interfere with my surgery in anyway. Thank god.

Continuing to pray everyday and Ill leave you with some surgery prep info I found online:

One Week Before Surgery

BEGIN A LOW SODIUM DIET: (1 week BEFORE until 2 weeks AFTER procedure):
Limit sodium intake to 1200-1500 mg. daily. Limiting sodium will help you have less swelling and discomfort and allow you to heal faster after surgery.
GET PROPER NUTRITION AND REST: (1 week BEFORE until 2 weeks AFTER procedure):
Avoid white carbohydrates such as bread, bagels, rice, potatoes, pasta and sweets.
Eat healthy, regular meals.
Eat 2 fruits and 3 green vegetables daily.
Eat a small amount of protein at each meal.
IMPORTANT! Your diet can aid healing remarkably and reduce swelling and pain!
GET ALL PRESCRIPTIONS FILLED.
BUY SURGICAL GARMENT (if instructed to do so by Dr. Lopes):
You will be instructed by your patient counselor where to purchase the garment.
Your garment may need to be altered to fit and you must have it for the day of surgery.

Also Duran's email is hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com

All her information is posted on her website.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She seems a little difficult to get in contact with but I've been persistent and was able to get the ball rolling. I feel as if she is a great doctor and I can trust her in taking care of me, my health and into giving me the body and the results I want. I know her aftercare is better than others doctors in cipla and I appreciate that.. More info to come after I actually meet her!

Hi hun, do you have DR Duran email?
Hey did you do detox since you did smoke may Jane because I want to get my blood work done and I'm afraid they will detect thc haven't smoked almost a month but I know for a fact I still have thc in my system
They don't test for that only basic blood test CBC, Type & cross etc....
Yea what sexymom said they wont check for that. Doctors dont care for that. And i didnt do any kind of detox, i just stopped 2 months prior and my lungs and my heart feel great! Like when I was smoking i couldnt walk up 3 flights of stairs without having to catch my breath now im running up stairs all the time lol. When are you having surgery? And one month is good, duran reccommend one month
Best Wishes on your journey to a new BOOTAY. Prayers
Thanks girl!! 5 days left eeeek :)
Yea prettymixedbooty I got 6 days left now I'm getting excited
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! You'll be in DR & i'll be in Cancun Mex
You're are very fortunate ;). I truly love hearing wonderful reviews and the results are amazing in the end. I look forward to your continued journey. As i will follow along :)
Great review! So excited for you. Have fun, good luck and God bless. Looking forward to hearing more from you. :) Oh, and also love the kitty pic! I will be missing my cat while I'm in the DR for sure.
Hey Pretty, countdown 2 MEGA-BOOTY GOAL lol--how exciting! Sending u positive vibes n keeping u in my prayers. Ur organization skills r so on point w/everything (supplies, RH, vitamins, etc)--it's like the BBL Guidebook--4 real tho very helpful. Following ur journey...ur gonna come out so GR8!
Aw girl thanks so much for your support!! It really means so much to me to know I have helped someone else on their journey and have ladies like you rooting me :) xoxo
Always...& i missed the kitty pic b4--gorgeous tabby looks just like 1 of mine. I'm gonna prob have 2 get s cat sitter 2 help out while i'm down in DR but getting bootyliscous will be so worth it lol!
OMG girl I feel the same way I got 16 days.the days seem to be flying by I can't wait to be a Duran doll
So excited 4 u n keeping u in my prayers. Thx 4 sharing ur journey n that breakdown of everything ur taking is sooo helpful. I keep hearing how uncomfortable having 2 lay on ur stomach is & i saw something on CubanBooty's list yhat looks like it wud make things much easier called a Bobby (maybe she meant Boppy) custom body pillow made 4 u 2 tailor 2 exactly what feels good 2 u, & 4 sitting on ur thighs this portable folding sling seat...damn can't figure out jow 2 upload pics 2 my comment--any1 know?
Hey girl no problem! I always see supply list but i never see how much of each item to bring and thats important too! I googled that pillow its $55 on babies r us.. Here is the link: http://m.toysrus.com/skava/static/product.html?type=TRU_product_us&url=%2Fproduct%2Findex.jsp%3FproductId%3D17356086&domain=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toysrus.com .. Heres a link to the regular boppy most girls (including me) have.. It ranges from $30-$40 depending where u get it http://m.toysrus.com/skava/static/product.html?type=TRU_product_us&url=%2Fproduct%2Findex.jsp%3FproductId%3D29197436%26cp%3D2255957.2273447.11302014%26parentPage%3Dfamily&domain=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toysrus.com
That's exactly the ! Hope it feels as good as it looks. U've helped me more than u cud know. I think ur doing the smart thing by going well-stocked w/ur "army" cuz i get a feeling if u need stuff once ur there the cost is off the hook. I'll be lookin out 4 ur progress n hopefully i'll have some good news 2 share 2 :) Sending u positive vibes.
It looks like you are well prepare for DR..! Best wishes..!!
I hope i am! I feel as if i might be overpacking but hey better safe then sorry right!
Lol, your bringing USA army to DR..!
Well done, congrats..!
Soooooo Excited for you!!!!! Best wishes!
Thanks!!
Good luck ma I'll b cheering you on
They are great