Cinderella for 2 Months, then Back to the Pumpkin

Thanks for hearing my story: I've not been able to...

Thanks for hearing my story: I've not been able to air my disappointments because I cannot hurt my husband after the hard-earned money we put into my selfish dream did not pan out (although I'm certain he has noticed but is too kind to mention). Just like all of you reading this, I used to look in the mirror and lift my sagging jowls and neck up and think how wonderful it would be to wave the magic wand, and... along comes LifeStyle...sign me up! First visit: posh waiting area and consulting room, tentative PRE-op staff, I felt totally pampered. I was assured that my good skin made me a great candidate for a successful and long-lasting fix. Day of surgery: once past the front room (and charge card signing) the story changed. Dirty floors, stacks of red plastic bags marked "human biotoxic waste"(yuck, FAT!!) in plain view piled high in corners, yawning unpersonable staff. The young surgeon was the exception, both personable and exuding confidence. Little did I know I'd never see him again. Next visits I was roughly treated by newly graduated med assistants yanking out stitches and "evacuating" fluids with a big syringe. No more details to report, but the sad sum of it all: IT DIDN'T LAST. I looked great for two months, then the skin suddenly slackened and jowls and neck look pretty much like pre-op. I'm sure by the 7-month mark there will be no signs of my 2 months of glory. Moral of the story: save your money for a real facelift and do not allow yourself to be sold out to a quick-fix, impersonal, assembly-line procedure like this. Thanks for listening.

Dear ladies, I am so sorry that you had this awful experience with this procedure. I made an appointment with the Huntersville NC office and decided to do some internet research first. I was shocked to discover that women around the world that has had this procedure are just like you, With terrible results!. How do we stop this madness. We must go to the press and shout with our voices all the way to the White House if we have too. The commercials make me sick now. We can start a movement spread this email...*****@******.com my name is L M, We can start a Internet petition

Hi LM, I had a Lifestyle Lift in July, 2013 which cost me $13,197.00. I am left with the same sagging jowls and neck. This was a very painful surgery, which has also left me with permanent nerve damage around the frame of my face and up into my hairline. My cheeks still burn/itch/sting. I have contacted the company corporate office and am being ignored. We must hold Lifestyle Lift accountable for what they did to us. Please file a complaint with the BBB in Utah and contact your state's Attorney General's office and ask them to investigate for false and misleading information. NY and FL both filed law suits and we each awarded $300,000. Also, contact an attorney who deals with plastic surgery damage. Please take action on the viral media also. Gloria R
Thanks so much to everyone who posts your experience. You've certainly swayed me toward a less invasive procedure, if anything at all.
-I have to agree that for a couple of mos.we appear to have no more sagging skin,..but that's because it's swollen!!! As soon as it goes down..right back to the loose saggy,hanging skin.Mine is exactly
the same except for the little bit of lipo-which was horribly painful.My neck has more loose skin than when I started.
I will be more then happy to send photos but I can't do that without an email address. you can click on my name and send me your email address.
I would be happy to send phtotos. but I need your email I can't get to you from this notice I recivieved
I might be all wrong, but did you ever take into consideration, the people who the lsl worked on and lasted haven't been back to the site.or never came here in the first place because there was no need. there are thousands and thousands of these performed every day and there is only a handful of complaints in comparison. I am going to come back in a year and tell the honest truth. if it stays it stays if it doesn't it doesn't, at least I tried.for now I am thrilled. it left just enough wrinkles , so it doesn't look like I had anything done, but the neck and jowels are such an improvement, its wonderful. and in my mind I don't see how in the world it could come back very fast. they pulled the skin up and cut it off, its gone. I am going to do all the right things , now that its gone. no more sun without at least 45 sunscreen and a big brim hat.This was alot of money and I am going to do everything I can to keep it as long as I can. I am still healing but can go out in public confidently. it has been 2 weeks 3 days, the first 2 weeks werenot fun but am really happy now. Honestly don't know if I would do it again, only because it was so bad the first 2 weeks and this site didn't help me feel any better.( well actually I won't ever do it again only because once was enough I don't need to look any younger.) I suggest the best thing to do is research your dr and choose one that has had his license for along time and has done thousands of these. My scars on my ears are almost not noticeable, very fine lines. all I have used is vaseline, the dr suggested. check the dr out thourghly.I would be happy to send pic of b4 and after.
Would you be nice enough to send pictures so I can get a better idea. I am 59 and just concerned about under the neck and then sides of face as I have lost some 40 lbs and now I want to do some inexpensive cosmetic procedures to help me look and feel better. Thanks so much.
I would love to see the before and after pictures if possible. I am going in for a consultation next friday to have the face and chin lift
Well it's been over 4 years since your procedure, you said you would post an update in about an year and I don't see that you have done so. How happy are you now with the procedure that you had done?
Hi, My name is Sherris Molloy and I considered having this done can you send me pics before and after and how long since you have had this procedure done now and how are the results at this time? Thank you. Sherris Molloy.
Although I am happy for you that you had good results, please don't discount us that didn't get this results and were left with permanent damage. As for a handful, how would you know how many of us are out here
I had a Lifestyle Lift in July, 2013, which cost me $13,197.00. I am not only left with the same sagging jowls and neck, but I have permanent nerve damage. If you would like to send me to send you pictures, please email me at lorri4600@gmail.com
Yes, the immediate results were stunning and I was thrilled. My disappointment is that the results are very short-lived. Within six months the fixes were slipping away quickly, and now just one year later pretty much back to pre-op appearance. That's a lot of money and a lot of trauma to go through for such temporary results.

I read so many of disappointed LSL and other seamingly "quick and easy" fixes that I decided to go for the gusto and do the real facelift. I'm only 5 day out and I'm pretty confident that in the end I'll be happier. Sometimes there's no replacement for the handy dandy scalpel. Hopefully, in another 10 years there will be an easier solution, but for now I believe the scalpel was the only choice I could have the most confidence in. And my poor hubby would be soooooo against any other procedure of any sort if after paying that kind of money and being unhappy, and my list does go on and on...he he so I must keep the banker happy.

I too, think your before and after photos look great.. what exactly is it that you see that I don't. Hope you have a more recent photo cause the one you show is really very good.
I know it must be terribly disappointing to feel you didn't get the results you hoped for, but I completely agree with the above who said that your before and after photos appear to show very good results. Your after photo indicates a big improvement, especially in the jaw, chin, neck area and at least in these photos, it seems to have taken years off your appearance. You say your results vanished fast, I would be very interested in seeing a more recent photo...sometimes we are our own worst critics.
I think you look Great after even this very moment honestly to say.....
I had mine done in Glenveiw ill and its has been 3 years now and I still love it,as soon as i had it i had teenagers think i went to school with them!LoL I'm 49 years old.But now i see just a little differents in the cheek area,but looks really good!!! no scars and my neck and eyes still look great.I would have it again cause the cost was 3500.00 and thats a good price for it to last this long...Dr. Racheal did mine and no pain in fact i drove home after surgery 300 miles and had dinner with my boys.
dear franvineyard.. It was welcoming to hear from someone who had a positive experience with LSL. I would like you to be as honest with me as possible. If you had it to do again, would you???? Many thanks for your anser
I posted recently regarding 2 out of 3 people I know, deciding against LSL, after discovering the doctors' insufficient training and experience. The 1 woman who decided to go ahead with it, had her under-eye "bags" removed on February 15, 2008 and the stitches out on February 22. Initially lots of swelling, bruising and pain, which lasted about 2 weeks. It's now 3 weeks post-op and there is still some swelling, but so far there is improvement. Unfortunately, I haven't seen her since her surgery, but another friend told me these results. I put a call into this friend for a precise and current update and will share it when I know. She had it done in Little Falls, N.J. and surgeon was Dr. Jeffrey Wise.
Looking at the other reviews and the scaring and disfigurement, I feel I had a better doctor, but still to spend that money, plus the ordeal of having yourself cut on, they should be put out of business. I gave good reviews the first few months also. I got sick at my stomach soon after the operation, the minute I got home. In fact when I got into my friend's car I started crying and shaking. I still have a very vivid recollection of the procedure, smells and what they were doing. At least I didn't see some of the things some people saw who had the procedure done in other cities. My sister was trying to warn me, but even tho I shared my concerns with the personnel at Denver's LSL, they reassured me that I wouldn't go through an awful procedure and have disfigurement. Well I didn't have disfigurement, but it should have lasted 5 or more years and it didn't.
Yes, I'm embarrassed by my neck again as well. What makes it worse is having the experience of a few short months of looking good for comparison. I believe the only thing that is still holding up is the under-chin lipo. That by itself would have been way cheaper and less of an ordeal than the LSL. Looking back on the whole thing now, I cannot believe I fell for TV advertising. Should have realized this matter needed serious consideration and second opinions by qualified cosmetic surgeons.
I started seeing my neck skin wrinkle 6 mo after and was quite disappointed by the time my year (from surgery) came around. Under my eyes is still good, but for the pain during the procedure and the money (I support myself -not married now) I wish I had waited and put it towards a real plastic surgeon. I look better than when I first had it done, but am very disappointed at the way it didn't last. I expected this to last at least a few years and am now embarrassed at my neck - again. I didn't realize that the techs were fresh out of school, but usually talked to the lead tech. Would you be able to email me back?
Glad to hear that! I'll start saving up today. Yes, I do wish we would have some of the recent LSL graduates report back after 6 months. Had I written a review a short time after my LSL, it would have been a totally different story. If LSL folks would demonstrate what you would look like AFTER swelling goes down, that would be a lot more truthful. Of course, potential customers (a more appropriate term than patients) would then save their $$ to put toward a real lift -- a deal breaker LSL could not afford to reveal.