A Little About Me...- Cincinnati, OH

Hello!!! I have been researching TT and Mommy...

Hello!!! I have been researching TT and Mommy makeovers for years!! I have 3 great kids all boys 19, 10 and 8. I am 39 and married for 13 years to a great guy. I am 5'2 around 133 pounds. My big day is right around the corner. Getting TT with muscle repair, hernia repair, lipo of flanks and silicon BA - still deciding on the size. I am super excited but it does not feel real yet.

Losing 10

I am struggling to lose 10 pounds- I'd like to be at 123 the day of surgery. I want to be the flattest I can be. Not sure if it will make a diffrence though

Vitamedica vitamins pre op and post op anyone?

So my ps gave me the vitametica recovery kit. It includes vitamins for pre op, post op and arnica 4 bottles total... 3 morning pills 3 evening pills then the other two are for post op. anyone else take these? If so what are your comments... Also did it make your urine bright yellow?

Almost my turn!!!!

Finishing up some last minute tasks. Got groceries, made chicken soup, got 1/2 my Christmas shopping finished. Working on laundry and straightening up the house. My recovery area is about ready. I am working tomorrow to keep me busy. I am kinda freaked out because I won't see my hubs until Tuesday when I am in recovery- we work opposite schedules. My moms going to take me and will hopefully stay with me until it's lights out time. So ready for this to be over but feel like I could bawl my eyes out at the drop of a pin...

Here I go!!!

Wish me luck ladies!!! I am at the surgical center waiting for the dr. I am surprisingly calm. More info later

8 days po - photo update

Just two - I have finally gotten the courage to take the afters... It was difficult for me to look at myself afterward because of the pain I self inflicted from the surgery. I looked like a science experiment with pumps and drains hanging out of me for days... I am happy to have done it but recovery is not easy! I like the results I just don't recognize the body I am looking at. My boobs are still huge and I am still swollen and numb in the lower stomach area. Occasionally I'll get a jolt of pain like electricity or then a spot will be on fire...crazy crazy crazy

Seroma anyone???

I thought I noticed a spot on my stomach last Thursday but I dismissed it. On Saturday I noticed again (only noticeable when standing ... I was in the shower). I can move the fluid in my stomach. Looks like a waterbed. I retuned to my ps today and they confirmed a seroma. Despite almost passing out 3 times, it was drained. No infection just normal fluid about 35 cc. I go back in tomorrow for a recheck. Ugh...
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon