A Little About Me...- Cincinnati, OH

Hello!!! I have been researching TT and Mommy...

Hello!!! I have been researching TT and Mommy makeovers for years!! I have 3 great kids all boys 19, 10 and 8. I am 39 and married for 13 years to a great guy. I am 5'2 around 133 pounds. My big day is right around the corner. Getting TT with muscle repair, hernia repair, lipo of flanks and silicon BA - still deciding on the size. I am super excited but it does not feel real yet.

Losing 10

I am struggling to lose 10 pounds- I'd like to be at 123 the day of surgery. I want to be the flattest I can be. Not sure if it will make a diffrence though

Vitamedica vitamins pre op and post op anyone?

So my ps gave me the vitametica recovery kit. It includes vitamins for pre op, post op and arnica 4 bottles total... 3 morning pills 3 evening pills then the other two are for post op. anyone else take these? If so what are your comments... Also did it make your urine bright yellow?

Almost my turn!!!!

Finishing up some last minute tasks. Got groceries, made chicken soup, got 1/2 my Christmas shopping finished. Working on laundry and straightening up the house. My recovery area is about ready. I am working tomorrow to keep me busy. I am kinda freaked out because I won't see my hubs until Tuesday when I am in recovery- we work opposite schedules. My moms going to take me and will hopefully stay with me until it's lights out time. So ready for this to be over but feel like I could bawl my eyes out at the drop of a pin...

Here I go!!!

Wish me luck ladies!!! I am at the surgical center waiting for the dr. I am surprisingly calm. More info later

8 days po - photo update

Just two - I have finally gotten the courage to take the afters... It was difficult for me to look at myself afterward because of the pain I self inflicted from the surgery. I looked like a science experiment with pumps and drains hanging out of me for days... I am happy to have done it but recovery is not easy! I like the results I just don't recognize the body I am looking at. My boobs are still huge and I am still swollen and numb in the lower stomach area. Occasionally I'll get a jolt of pain like electricity or then a spot will be on fire...crazy crazy crazy

Seroma anyone???

I thought I noticed a spot on my stomach last Thursday but I dismissed it. On Saturday I noticed again (only noticeable when standing ... I was in the shower). I can move the fluid in my stomach. Looks like a waterbed. I retuned to my ps today and they confirmed a seroma. Despite almost passing out 3 times, it was drained. No infection just normal fluid about 35 cc. I go back in tomorrow for a recheck. Ugh...
Dr. Daniel Kuy

Your pics look great!! Happy the waterbed feeling was just the seroma and nothing more... Happy healing!!
Thank you!
Sorry you had a seroma. When did you get drains out?
7 days po
Thank you Kathy!
very long process, but if it makes you feel any better you look great already
it is a crazy recovery and don't know if anyone told you but you may end up getting emotional for no reason, most of us did, hope you don't but don't be surprised if you do, best of luck on the recovery, it is a rough one, it does get better however.
I'm on a super emo rollercoaster! Each day is better than before. It's just such a long process!
Congrats and good luck!
best of luck "neighbor", I am in the Dayton, Ohio area, thinking of you
I felt the same way before my surgery, but on the morning of I was just ready to do it, best wishes again !
best of luck on your upcoming surgery, I think you will love it and if you don't lose the weight you want to it may not make a difference, I think being healthy and in good shape underneath is the key
Will be following your journey as well --Good luck and cant wait to read your journey :)
I am super excited to see your results and hear your story!
Good luck and I too am trying to lose the last few pounds but mine is in January!!! Looking forward to following your journey!!
Thanks!!! This is a terrible time of year to try and drop weight!! I decided to make sure I am drinking about 90 oz of water a day. Maybe that will help curb the appetite a bit...
Good luck, mine is December 4th :) I'm trying to lose weight too! I'm 155, and I would like to be at 135, try atkins diet, you can lose up to 1 pound per day ;)
Yay!! We are buddies- a day apart! I did Adkins years ago and dropped a few pounds. I decided to just drink water, watch the sodium and eat raw foods when possible... (Says the lady who just polished off a handful of baked lays and a pop tart... I am weak lol)
I love pop tarts!!! Random thought, I I now. Lol
lol, I'm going to try that instead ;) I'm sick of eating eggs and drinking the atkins shake :P
Good luck!!! I'm right after you!
When are you scheduled?
12/6 and I can't wait!
Well it will start to feel real about two days before will be hard to sleep I'm post 11/2months and Im still swollen but lovimg my body I had tt with lipo flanks omg my butt as gotten so round an I have already reach my ideal weight
Is the swelling constant or just occasionally?