In Process of Receiving Treatments - Cincinnati, OH

So far I am pleased with the results. I think you...

So far I am pleased with the results. I think you have to realistic going into it, not thinking the result will be perfect skin, but improvement. The doctor I had also started me on the lowest setting. Doctor prepared me it may be 2 or 3 treatments before i begin to even see results. Pix show progress.

And..do you know what was the highest setting used so far? which treatment did the most dramatic difference..?
hey anne!! how did your 3rd treatment go?
Good - everything went fine. The scars are still there but less so. People have noticed a difference - especially the other day when someone who hadn't seen me for quite a while said she noticed my face was smoother. From a realistic standpoint, they will never be completely gone, so again, good to have the thought that improvement, not perfection will be the outcome!

2014 Update

Been quite a long time since I had this treatment. In 2014, the results are definitely fading as I began to go and get chemical peels again in an effort to keep up the smoothness. Looking at the original photo, I think it's still better than it was, but slowly over time I can see the scars reappearing. I think the only other treatment would be ablative resurfacing that would give much longer lasting results. Unfortunately, it can be quite expensive and doctor says takes a full week to heal. I think I will wait a while, but it is something I may try in the future as my results fade. It's a scary procedure to me, as basically you have to hope your skin heals properly. But I'm not sure I want to spend more money on fraxel for a few years of good results, vs. more money with maybe 10 years of longer lasting results. I still have no regrets with the procedure I had as it did improve my skin.