Lifestyle Lift is a Rip off

I travel to Cincinnti OH and after one month. My...

I travel to Cincinnti OH and after one month. My face was not tight. This was unbelievable. The doctor office has not called me one time for a check up visit. I have pictures in my home before the operation and you can tell the different. I wish I had of listen to my friends and never had this done. I am wondering how many others like me that they don't call back.

I would just like to say. Everyone should try their doctors in their city first and forget this television rip off. I wish I had of listen to my friends and I would have paid only a thousand dollars more and would have been happy. Sometime cheaper is not better. I had to drive to Cincinnti and stay in a hotel, when I could have paid for the operation here in Indy.

Yeah, I had it done in Maitland, Florida 2 years ago and had no results lots of bad scares and pain is all I got, with a lot of nightmares, panic attacks. What a big rip-off. They offered to do it over because of no results, I said no way of course.

Sincerely,
Linda

Hi Linda,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. Are you still in pain, have you had anything done to fix it? Would you mind taking the time to post about your experience in a review so our Lifestyle Lift community can give their support?

-Britt

can you provide an update on how much you spent? thx so much

I travel to Cincinnati OH and I should have stay...

I travel to Cincinnati OH and I should have stay in Indianapolis. This doctor told me that I would look good for over twenty years. He had his wife to show me she had it done and did she look beautiful. I drove to the office and paid for the hotel that I stay in and this was more money. Was the operation a good one. NO. I would take these people to could if I could. The doctor and Lifestyle Lift. I contacted LifeStyle Lift after the operation and was put off. Phone calls not returned. Had a massive heart attack four months after the operation, because of the thicken of my blood. No one told me to start taking something to thinning my blood. Think about it. You should warn everyone you need this is not the thing to do. OH I forgot to tell you. I need a another operation to remove the big scare behind my ear. I can't wear my hair up anymore until I have these big long meat remove and every doctor that I see say the same thing. This doctor did you in. Now the doctor is doing these operations outside ofLifestyle lift. He must have gotten a lot of complaints. DON'T DO IT With Lifestyle. Find your own doctor in your town with a good record. From Sorry I ever called Lifestyle Lift
Had a lift done a few years ago and i must say that i get compliments all the time. is there some scaring? yes,was there any pain? yes but minimal. Any surgical procedure is not without its ups and downs. The staff was caring and pleasant. The Doctor professional and skilled at the procedure. Before you get a lift just remember that these folks though good,are not miracle workers. So when you look in the mirror ask yourself do i want to look better and more refreshed well then you must chance it. Are we ever satisfied with our appearance once gravity kicks in.
I had one done a year ago. I am not really happy with mine. Yes my neck is smaller but not anything like it should be. The scars behind my ears are large, itchy and pulling. My eyes are dry all of the time now and sunken. For the price it was absolutely not worth it. I wish I had gone to a regular plastic surgeon. I would say that they did call me to see how I was doing and when I complained they asked me to come in--which I did, but he wanted more money to fix it. I will have to live with it for a long time. I can't justify another penny spent.
Had mine done in Cincinnati and i was totally satisfied. Self image is a funny thing,you can never be perfect enough! but i look younger and more refreshed and get compliments from people that have no clue i ever had the procedure. The folks there were great and follow up care was superb. I had some pain for a week after but The Doctor took care of it. Bottom line if you are considering the lifestyle lift is there are no guarantees but for me it was a chance worth taking. Thank you Cincy Lifestyle lift.
Cincinnti OH

My face drop back after the swelling went down. These people have never called. I have never had a problem with a doctor. I would not tell anyone to seek this doctor.Updated on 25 Feb 2012:Terrible. This doctor is still doing these operation