Lifestyle Lift is a Rip off

I travel to Cincinnti OH and after one month. My...

I travel to Cincinnti OH and after one month. My face was not tight. This was unbelievable. The doctor office has not called me one time for a check up visit. I have pictures in my home before the operation and you can tell the different. I wish I had of listen to my friends and never had this done. I am wondering how many others like me that they don't call back.

I would just like to say. Everyone should try their doctors in their city first and forget this television rip off. I wish I had of listen to my friends and I would have paid only a thousand dollars more and would have been happy. Sometime cheaper is not better. I had to drive to Cincinnti and stay in a hotel, when I could have paid for the operation here in Indy.

I travel to Cincinnati OH and I should have stay...

I travel to Cincinnati OH and I should have stay in Indianapolis. This doctor told me that I would look good for over twenty years. He had his wife to show me she had it done and did she look beautiful. I drove to the office and paid for the hotel that I stay in and this was more money. Was the operation a good one. NO. I would take these people to could if I could. The doctor and Lifestyle Lift. I contacted LifeStyle Lift after the operation and was put off. Phone calls not returned. Had a massive heart attack four months after the operation, because of the thicken of my blood. No one told me to start taking something to thinning my blood. Think about it. You should warn everyone you need this is not the thing to do. OH I forgot to tell you. I need a another operation to remove the big scare behind my ear. I can't wear my hair up anymore until I have these big long meat remove and every doctor that I see say the same thing. This doctor did you in. Now the doctor is doing these operations outside ofLifestyle lift. He must have gotten a lot of complaints. DON'T DO IT With Lifestyle. Find your own doctor in your town with a good record. From Sorry I ever called Lifestyle Lift
Cincinnti OH

My face drop back after the swelling went down. These people have never called. I have never had a problem with a doctor. I would not tell anyone to seek this doctor.Updated on 25 Feb 2012:Terrible. This doctor is still doing these operation

Had mine done in Cincinnati and i was totally satisfied. Self image is a funny thing,you can never be perfect enough! but i look younger and more refreshed and get compliments from people that have no clue i ever had the procedure. The folks there were great and follow up care was superb. I had some pain for a week after but The Doctor took care of it. Bottom line if you are considering the lifestyle lift is there are no guarantees but for me it was a chance worth taking. Thank you Cincy Lifestyle lift.
Who was your doctor?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Where's my comment?

Hi Night,

Your comments were removed because they don't adhere to our Community Guidelines. We're a supportive community where all experiences are valued, so insults and name-calling are not allowed.

Please send me a PM if you have any questions.

Thanks,

--Sharon

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

WOW It's oneof those"if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is", Had tossed around the idea of having this done.. thought it sounded a little to simple and easy.. so decided to research the company and results. sure glad I did. Want to thank all who have posted the unfortunate results and dealings with this company. I only hope that all of you who have undergone the pain and suffering through the hands of this company find justic and peace for yourselves. Thank you again for your comments that have saved me from the misfortune you have had to endure. May you heal emotionally and physically.
I had a surgery date set for Oct but after reading all these reports on this site I'm no longer going to go through with it and neither are my friends. Thanks for sharing your surgery nightmares.
Was going to do this really soon. Not now!! Thanks for all the great info. By the way, "scares" means you scare someone, as in BOO!. "scars" means you have scars (on your face, etc) Thought ya'll might want to know if you intend to corresponde with someone with authority to do something about this. Always makes one look more credible if spelling & punctuation are correct. No insult - just fact!
Thanks Janner I saw that too several times, but didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings. Thank you for saying it nicely and in a caring and helpful manner. :)

I am so glad I checked with google about Lifestyle Lifts. I made an appt. for 2 weeks from now and was just going to go and just "check it out!" I'm sure they would have been very convincing & tempted me to try it. Thank all of you for your comments, you likely have saved hundreds of people the heartache that you have experienced. I pray that all of you will heal from your wounds soon. Thanks Again for your Comments. Blessings to all of you! DJ

Based upon my horrific experience with Lifestyle Lift, Debbie Boone might as well be singing "You Messed Up My Life" (not my first choice of words...)
Yes! We do have to maintain a modicum of decorum !!! Too hard sometimes... I told one attorney it just cannot be put in to nice words.
Do you have a law suit against them. If so, I want to know details. I just had a horrible experience in Cinncinati. :(
Just bumped into this board. It sounds like you'd have to be a lunatic to try this nonsense.
Dear lurker,
Thanks a lot! lol...I hope I'm not a lunatic....but if it does I guess there are 150,000 of us out there. Their numbers not mine. That's there latest number they've got floating around. Not lunatic... just 2trusting. If I knew then what I know now? I certainly wouldn't have darkened their door.
~(their latest numbers)~ But there is really no way of knowing. Wish I'd been around this site before I let them "Light Up My Life" (Their latest ad campaign to lure more people into their tangled web). I fell asleep and woke up in a nightmare.
I am so sorry this happen to you. I have never gotten over what happen to me. The doctors have looked at my scares and they said this was a terrible job. I am telling everyone that I meet to stay clear of Lifestyle Lift
How do we report these types of unnecessary and abusive name-calling remarks? Please add a "flag" button. Thank you realself.

I don't think the person intended to call anyone here a "lunatic", but was reflecting on the commentary and whether someone would choose the procedure. We can certainly block, but let us know if you think this is a correct assumption

Why was one of my comments blocked once when I posted a comment to someone who was apparently working for LSL? I called them out on it, without using any profanity or other inflammatory usage. What happened was the person reported me for calling them out on what they were doing - astroturfing, which is illegal. And my comment was removed and I was informed of it.

Hi Katerina,

Thanks for sharing your concerns. Your comments were removed because they contained personal attacks against another community member.

Our community managers look after all the forums, not only for abusive language but also for shill reviews or commercial comments. We would have looked into the comments when you made us aware of them back in February, but of course we can have another look now. Please send me a link to the comments that you feel were posted by a LSL employee and we'll investigate. I'll contact you privately to get this conversation started.

Cheers,

--Sharon

"personal attack" is a very serious accusation. Very very serious indeed. I stated what was obvious to other member as well, that the person making the comments at that time was a very obvious representative for LSL who was astroturfing. I am sorry it was taken offensively.

"Personal attack" is how we generally refer to inappropriate comments directed at a specific person (in our guidelines). I appreciate that you were looking out for the community and trying to identify a spammer, but in that instance the language crossed a line.

I hope this helps to clarify. Please PM me if you have any questions.

I had ll done on my lower face/ under chin area, a month ago. It is still very hard, and now my lower face looks fatter and hilly. The doctor took care of the hanging skin. But, my lower face looks disfigured. I am 46, I lost over 200lbs. so I wanted to treat myself to some skin removal on my lower face, since I could not have my body done. I'm not happy with the results. My face looked better a week ago.