Last Step on Weight Loss Journey! - Chicago, IL

Hi RealSelf! My name is Megan, I'm 22 years...

Hi RealSelf! My name is Megan, I'm 22 years old and have been on a weight loss journey for the past 5 years.

I started Jenny Craig my junior year of high school (2006) and with the success of their diet and joining track and field, I ended up losing 110 lbs by 2009.

I am now extremely active- I run 5ks and do tower climbs in my hometown of Chicago. There is just one problem- looking at my body, you would never know I work so hard. My stomach became a major problem and causes me pain during workouts and is an embarrassment. I'm tired of wearing layers to cover up my stomach!

I'm really confident with the PS I chose and I'm very nervous for the procedure but I cannot imagine how I'm going to look without the awkward loose skin.

19 days and counting!!!

2 weeks and counting! I cannot process how close...

2 weeks and counting! I cannot process how close it is! I look at my body and cannot imagine what I will look like without my belly.. I'm so excited!

Thank you to everyone on here who have posted about their experiences, its helping me feel a lot more ready and prepared!

I uploaded a before and after picture of my weight loss so you can get an idea of how much I've lost/ how much skin needs to be removed.

"Believe in the power of your dreams"