Restylane for Thin Lips - Worth It!!

I have always had a thin upper lip, at 38 years...

I have always had a thin upper lip, at 38 years old, it has basically disappeared. When I smile, it completely goes away.

I went yesterday and had Restylane injected in my upper and lower lip. After reading the reviews on here I was panic stricken, and thought I would chicken out. I had a dental block done first, I HIGHLY recommend this. I thought the pain would be unbearable and it wasn't. In fact the only injection I felt was the first one. It felt like someone was pinching my upper lip, It wasn't painful, just felt like a quick pinch. After that I felt nothing.

I am more swollen today then yesterday (which I expected). But I can see a major difference and am so far very happy.

I have been following the comments for a year now. Restylane is a very short lasting filler. If I were to spen $2500 I would recommend a minor surgery of "Enriched PRP Fat Grafts" over 30 to 60 cc's injected into the complete face. Results are superb and last at least a year.
I've been having Restylane shots, and the great effect only lasts for 2-3 months. Not the 9 to 12 as they advertise.
I know what the company says but I live in a REAL world and after doing over 5,000 Restylane injections I know it will on average last 2 to 3 months at best. Hope you fall out of that average and get 6 months or longer. From MIAMI
Chicago Skin Solutions/Dr. Bradley Hulten

My Dr. took his time and explained each injection and why he was putting restylane in that spot. His assistant Jackie had a vibrating sound machine she used which I thought was great to take my mind off the injection and silence in the room during the procedure.