Tummy Tuck - Chicago

Im in my 3rd week of recovery from a tt. the first...

im in my 3rd week of recovery from a tt. the first week was very painful . my incision is very neat and clean. i suggest to every1 who plans to have a tt to eat oatmeal to keep from from being constipated
have nut trail mix snacks handy for protein and its fulfilling have protein shakes at hand, this helped with digesting my food and kept my intestines from irritating my muscles drink lots of water and take vitamins if you can get a vegetable tray to snack on thats helpful and easy access for quick snack. I also bought 100% juice smoothie drinks high in antioxidants, protain and vitamins. eat fresh pineapples for swelling. having these things handy will cut back on burning your care taker out.

i made sure to buy a bedside tray from target to keep my snacks and medicine at arms reach. my doctor prescribed vicodin, i took 2 tablets instead of one for the first 3 days and it helped. 1 tablet doesnt cut the pain. the pain is very similar to having contractions at its strongest except that the pain doesnt go away it just stays and its no relief . i wemt back to work after the 9th day of surgery . i keep my feet elevated and do little walking. i currently working on keeping the swelling down . i was told drinking applecider vinegar with water will help reduce it. i plan to try it over the weekend.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

staff very friendly and he s straight to the point. my incision is very neat and i cant wait to see the final result. price is fair.