Very Pleased - Chicago, IL

I had my second round of Ulthera a week ago (lower...

I had my second round of Ulthera a week ago (lower face and neck). I can't say that I got dramatic results from the first round, but the results were good enough that I wanted to do more. I did not see immediate results with the first round. Actually, I didn't really see results until pretty close to the three month mark. I noticed some skin tightening, but I really noticed a nice overall improvement in my complexion...better skin tone, fewer wrinkles, more even color.

With the second treatment I noticed more immediate improvement in terms of skin tightening but I think some of it may be swelling so I am reserving judgement for at least a month. But overall my skin looks really good - very healthy.

I'm almost 60 years old. I've used fillers and botox before, but I am actually more pleased with the Ulthera results. I had my first treatment in March and my second at the end of July, and if things continue to go well I may try again at the end of the year.

Not sure how to update my original review so I will comment here. It has been 4 months since my second Ulthera treatment and I am totally sold. As with the first treatment, I didn't really notice much change until about the middle of month 3. In fact, I think my skin maybe even looked worse during months one and two following the treatment, but then something seemed to kick in and my skin looked firmer all over. Obvious areas of improvement were my jaw line and the droop around the corners of my mouth. I will need much less botox and filler to make minor changes at this point. I will definitely repeat the procedure in a year.

Hi pk,

Your update is so important to the community. Sometimes people forget to come back and let the community know how things went for them. We'd love to see pictures!

Thanks,

-Britt

Thank you so much for your reply. I greatly appreciate the information!
Ritacca Laser Center

The treatment was not performed by a doctor, but rather one of the staff.