Baezbabe2014- Chicago, IL

I want a big bubble butt with a self and...

I want a big bubble butt with a self and projection and I think Baez can give it to me. I would like to end with having a 36c-24-46-48 super bad.I plan on getting it done in 2014 I might get it in 2015 but if I do I will get breast Aug with lift,bbl tt,and fat to my hips so 36c to a 32DD 370cc or 390cc high profile.

Waiting for Baez to send price

I email Beaz to get a quote for bbl with fat transfer to butt and tummy tuck. I can't wait to hear back from her she has great reviews and does great work. I know she can give me what I want.

This is me at 140 pound

Just sent Dr Baez my pics and wish pics

I hope I gain 20 pounds So I can get the butt I want I'm so glad that when I gain weight it goes to my hips and butt. So by July I need to be 160 pounds I can do it.

Dr Baez answer my email within 24 hours

She is great I did not expect her to answer back so fast. I was looking at yily work to but I really want Baez.

Baez just got back to me

Just heard from Baez and my price for bbl is 2,700 without a tummy tuck so I think it will be 3,600 with tummy tuck trying to pick a date now.

Baez babe

I was quoted 3,800 for tummy tuck ,lipo and bbl with fat transfer to hips

What is the total price for everything

Hi ladies can you tell me what will the total price for everything will be including surgery ,recovery house, airfare ,passport and supplies etc. I think it might be 5,000 I'm also looking for a surgery buddy to share a room with. I been looking at Juana's recovery house looks clean and have good food and healing haven do to. I'm leaning toward Juana's I think it's closer.

my surgery date

I just got a date in June waiting to find out but its going to be June 17 -23 but if anyone have a April date from 7-10 I willing to switch dates

confirm surgery date

So I'm having my surgery June 17 but would like a April date like April 4-10 if anyone would like to switch dates please let me know

almost at my goal weight

I'm 150 pounds 10 more pounds to go. I started looking at recovery houses. Im going with yasmine looking for a buddy. I been looking at plan tickets for round trip.

airfare

Damn why the round trip cost $600 and up like $760 and that's not first class did anyone find a cheaper ticket I guess because I'm leaving from Chicago it cost more I guess it depends on where u live
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Girl I flew from chicago and paid lots less. I have some things that you may need not lots but w/save u some money. Advise help anything I'm here for you. Dr.Fragoso Baez is my love she changed my self estimeem
No not yet
Have you found a buddy
Gd luck I'm considering Baez also
Thanks she is really sweet.
Looking for a buddy June 16 or 17
Looking for a April date if anyone would like to switch dates
When do u plan on goin?? If u said it n review sorry i just emailed her 2day I was thinking about yily Robles Robles price includes rh
I plan on going in late June like the 22 or July
I must have the wrong contact info for her because everyone keeps saying she gets back right away. I sent an email on Saturday and whatsapp message and I still haven't received anything.
I sent her a message from here and she got back to me the same day. I hope she email you soon.
Best of luck on your journey
Dam! You want a big ol booty! LOL! I feel you. I once had a nice bubble then lost it due to kids and weight fluctuations. I'm so scared to get a TT and the fat transfer at the same time. Not sure I can take all the pain at once. I cant wait to see your after pics!
Lol that's what my hubby say. I don't think so not like it use to be. but thank you for that I'm scared to but I'm going for it I might not get the tummy tuck but I think I need one.
go for it!
I will be posting pic of my current body today..
Ok don't forget your wish pictures.
@ Ms Nina.. Gdm.. I'm not sure if your post was directed to me but in response to it yesssssss I'm very scared.. One reason because I am going out of the country for medical surgery and also because I will be going alone but my mind is already made up I want and need this surgery.. I've been uncomfortable in my own skin for a a while now.. So it's time. I have looked into yily but it's something with Baez that I like and she's on of the doctors that responded right away and she was thorough..and I will be going the end of March..
@the blackbarbie69 omgawd sweetie I feel the same way uncomfortable I've tried everything to lose this tummy I cry a lot ugh I am 2 traveling by myself Im looking sometime in January how much is the passport n plane ticket
Well so far I've checked plane tickets there going up everyday so book the sooner the better.. Tickets round trip are going around 530 and up and for the passport I got last year I paid a total of $124 for the passport..
Dang that's a lot of money and we have to pay for the rh to geesh
@the blackbarbie69 I would Lyke travel buddy as well can u go n feb
Well girl we in the same boat word from word. I never been on a plane or went out of town. I'm a little scared to I will be going by my self that why I want a buddy.