Baezbabe2014- Chicago, IL

I want a big bubble butt with a self and...

I want a big bubble butt with a self and projection and I think Baez can give it to me. I would like to end with having a 36c-24-46-48 super bad.I plan on getting it done in 2014 I might get it in 2015 but if I do I will get breast Aug with lift,bbl tt,and fat to my hips so 36c to a 32DD 370cc or 390cc high profile.
I have 2 pages but I will be writing and posting on here.
I plan on getting my surgery in late July or late October of 2014
Dr baez..will be doing my surgery in the end of may..when do you plan on going to DR.. ive done a lot of research on Dr Baez and she is great I'm so excited but I'm looking for someone to pair up with..

Waiting for Baez to send price

I email Beaz to get a quote for bbl with fat transfer to butt and tummy tuck. I can't wait to hear back from her she has great reviews and does great work. I know she can give me what I want.

This is me at 140 pound

Just sent Dr Baez my pics and wish pics

I hope I gain 20 pounds So I can get the butt I want I'm so glad that when I gain weight it goes to my hips and butt. So by July I need to be 160 pounds I can do it.

Dr Baez answer my email within 24 hours

She is great I did not expect her to answer back so fast. I was looking at yily work to but I really want Baez.

Baez just got back to me

Just heard from Baez and my price for bbl is 2,700 without a tummy tuck so I think it will be 3,600 with tummy tuck trying to pick a date now.

Baez babe

I was quoted 3,800 for tummy tuck ,lipo and bbl with fat transfer to hips

What is the total price for everything

Hi ladies can you tell me what will the total price for everything will be including surgery ,recovery house, airfare ,passport and supplies etc. I think it might be 5,000 I'm also looking for a surgery buddy to share a room with. I been looking at Juana's recovery house looks clean and have good food and healing haven do to. I'm leaning toward Juana's I think it's closer.
When do u plan on goin?? If u said it n review sorry i just emailed her 2day I was thinking about yily Robles Robles price includes rh
I plan on going in late June like the 22 or July
I must have the wrong contact info for her because everyone keeps saying she gets back right away. I sent an email on Saturday and whatsapp message and I still haven't received anything.

my surgery date

I just got a date in June waiting to find out but its going to be June 17 -23 but if anyone have a April date from 7-10 I willing to switch dates

confirm surgery date

So I'm having my surgery June 17 but would like a April date like April 4-10 if anyone would like to switch dates please let me know
Looking for a April date if anyone would like to switch dates

almost at my goal weight

I'm 150 pounds 10 more pounds to go. I started looking at recovery houses. Im going with yasmine looking for a buddy. I been looking at plan tickets for round trip.

airfare

Damn why the round trip cost $600 and up like $760 and that's not first class did anyone find a cheaper ticket I guess because I'm leaving from Chicago it cost more I guess it depends on where u live
Girl I flew from chicago and paid lots less. I have some things that you may need not lots but w/save u some money. Advise help anything I'm here for you. Dr.Fragoso Baez is my love she changed my self estimeem
No not yet