Had a Tummy Tuck with Breast Reduction - Chicago, IL

I'm very unhappy with my result becasue i had...

I'm very unhappy with my result becasue i had this done 9months ago and my tummy is still big and my scars are ugly and I caught two blood cloots and now is on blood thinner. Don't know if the blood thinner is making me big but I fell like I wasted 14.900 on something I thought would make me look better, but it didn't. I depessed about the whole thing. So what do I do now.

Pjn... don't give up. Let us know what happens ater you see your ps.
Chicago6517: I live in Chicago as well. During my consultation phase I went as far Indiana (even though it's not's far at all). I choose a ps in Orland Park. Everything is listed in my review, including my ups and downs. I hope it helps you in your search.
I live in the Skokie area and have found a few in the area. I would like to know if anyone has used someone in this area.
Thanks
I know you posted this a while ago, but I used Geoffrey Fenner up in Kenilworth. I had a BR a couple of years ago and a TT this past February. He's the best!

I looke my doctor up and he fell in the top ten so i was thinking i was good with him. But to place my health in his hands and to pay this much money is a no no to look the same stomach is uneven and breast are too. as well as stomach is bigger thats really messed up. now on blood thinner as well, wow.