No Regrets - Chicago, IL

First consultation with Dr. Shah was great, I...

First consultation with Dr. Shah was great, I really had nothing else to research...I knew he was the doctor for me. He answered all the questions and made me feel very comfortable, with going threw with my procedure. I know how hard it is to find the right doctor and to finally make that step, thats why I would definetly recommend him to anyone! Definetly met my expectations!! Thank u Dr. Shah!

Before and afters

Before and Afters

3rd month

Had my second update appointment with Dr. Shah yesterday. My nose is still swollen but will get better in time...I still tape at night and it seems to be helping. I still have a slight bump on top on my nose but dr. Shah said it should go away, which it should in time... If not, he said he will take care of any imperfections I do not like. Again, very attentive and right on point with making sure I get taken care of and genuinely cares about how his patients feel even after surgery. Had to bring my son into the office an he was even good with my son! :)

Before surgery

After 6 months post op

8 months post op

3 months post op

9 months post op

Today I went to a follow up with Dr. Shah, and as always he was great. I have a slight bump on top of my nose. He pointed out everything that I seen that I was worried about before even telling him. He is such an amazing surgeon and I feel super comfortable with him as always. So now end of August we will be doing a touch up insition on my nose to hopefully get rid of this bump. I'm super happy with my nose and feel great about it. He's met every expectation and I am completely satisfied with my experience and I highly recommend him to anyone!!! I know it's super scary, but u won't get anywhere in life without taking risks! Look at how many surgerys he's done and how many life's he's changed... I would no doubt Go back to him for any surgery from here on out, I don't plan on getting any other surgerys but if I did.... He's the man to go to! Hope this helps all of you!!!!! Goodluck!
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon