Love my New Profile, but Not Wild for the Asymmetrical Nostrils -Chicago, IL

I had open-rhinoplasty with Dr. Shah on 11/14/13....

I had open-rhinoplasty with Dr. Shah on 11/14/13. My overall experience and recovery went smoothly. It was uncomfortable learning to sleep with my mouth opened, so I would recommend Zzz-quil. I live how my new profile looks, but I dislike that my nostrils look asymmetrical. The doctor said to wait until the swelling goes down before he can do any touch-ups.

4 weeks post opt Still swollen

It's been 4 weeks since my open rhinoplasty and I can see some progress. I want to apologize for my blackhead. At the 3 week mark I was able to sleep breathing through my nose. The nose is still tended to touch. Swelling has gone down.

Pictures for 4 week post-opt

I hit the "post

Post-opt 2months 18 days Rhinoplasty Dr. Shaw

It's been over two months since my poem rhinoplasty and a lot of swelling has gone down. I requested my surgeon to:
1. Remove the hump on the bridge.
2. Narrow my nostrils.
3. Make my tip less bulbous.

My profile looks great. My nostrils are uneven (not happy about that) one nostril is higher than the other (not happy about that. My tip is still bulbous. Finally, my left side looks a bit collapse. I plan to go in for a revision in another month.
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'm very pleased with my opened-rhinoplasty. Dr. Shah is extremely professional and trust worthy. I chose him because he specifically does facial reconstruction. Unlike the other doctors I consulted with, Dr. Shah is focused and knowledgable in a specific area of the body.

hey! did you go in for the revision? how was it? i'm having rhinoplasty with dr. shah in august
I think your nose looks absolutely perfect, and I definitely don't notice any difference in the nostrils. Nice!
Hey there. Great results I to have some difference in nostrils my surgery was 11/21. The doc said I still have allot of swelling keeping fingers crossed. :)
Your nose looks great!
Love your nose!! Is the first consultation free?

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. You're a beauty! I see no asymmetry either.

pls post more pics of yourself, esp sideways, to allow better judge your columella reduction. Also, i think its too early to judge the asymmetry of your nostrils. From my experience the swelling would come down anytime between 3 weeks and 3 months and varies from patient to patient. If u r unhappy with the nostrils, maybe u have to go for a revision. I find round shaped nostrils in females sexy.
Also, the nasal sidewall seems to be at an upward angle towards your nasal tip, so this is giving out your nostrils more than required.
I love your beautiful new slope. Your nose is beautiful! No asymmetry noticed :)
I don't see the asymmetry! I am sure it will get better in a few months