Allar Base Revision, Narrowed Bridge, & Chin Implant (Large) - Chicago, IL

Life changing event & one of best decisions I...

Life changing event & one of best decisions I have ever made. Sought full on ethnic Rhinoplasty (I am African American), but ended up getting allar base revision (bringing wide base in, and narrowing wide bridge, and large chin implant. Procedure in office under local anesthesia. Recovery was 1 week at home and back at work. Swelling continued to go down week by week. At 7 weeks, I appear to have no swelling although I probably do have a little. Love face, new nose, chin, my profile. Face is more balanced. No one can tell I had any work done, but people say I look great but they cannot put their finger on it. Reasonably priced, fair, and outstanding doctor & staff.

how was your price for nose and chin so low?? did you get a discount for getting two done at once??
Why did you take your pictures down? It seems like a lot of Shah's patients put pictures up, then take them down! It's sooooo frustrating! I'm wanting to go with Shah, but it's kind of weird when very few of his patients have pictures with their reviews...
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shah. Outstanding. Dr. Shah is an excellent, well informed, professional, and personable doctor. His care and medical guidance exceeded my expectations. His staff is outstanding and his office is exceptional. I am very happy and would refer any one looking into facial cosmetic surgery to schedule a consult with Dr. Shah. You will not be disappointed.