Temp. Veneers - Chicago, IL

Looking for opinions on the shape and size of the...

looking for opinions on the shape and size of the temps. any option good or bad will help
thanks before I get the perms on. I want to make sure they look good before i commit the them. my doctor is relay good about trying to make me happy with them. so any suggestion will be great. will be happy once they are done.

temps

Add some more pics

not done yet

They don't look natural ! There aren't natural gaps between teeth making them look unnatural !
LOL....these are not the perm. they are the temps they are plastic and one piece the real once will have gaps in the teeth.
Oic ! ....lol ...do you have pics of the real ones ?
not yet still working on the perms.
Looking forward to your hollywood smile ...good luck Fabmom3 ! Hope you could post your post perm pics,then !
I'm in Chicago too. What dentist do you see?
I really love the look of the anterior laterals incisors (teeth on the left and right of 2 front ones) being a little bit shorter. The 2 front teeth maybe look a little long? Otherwise perfect. I love the canines.
thank you my dentist has been great he has been making changes and wont put the perm in till they are perfect he is a perfectionist I love that about him.
Hope you would post pic of the perm when they're done ...thanks !
Wow those temps look good. However on the last pics the incisors look too long? Depends if you want length--other than that it looks great!
thanks :) yes my dentist is adjusting that he has been great he wont put the perms in untill we both are happy.
Hello and welcome to the community!  Most people don't know when a new review comes on, unfortunately, so I don't think you'll get many opinions in time.  You might do better to ask another question of the doctors, this time including these pictures.  You got a lot of good answers last time, even without a picture, so I think that might be your best bet.  In the first picture, to me, they look a little bit thick, but in the last picture they seem fine.  Think about how they feel in your mouth, and whether it's comfortable to bite into things with them, or whether they'll be too thick to be sharp.  It's something to consider.  In the first picture it also looks like you have a bit of an overjet, but it doesn't look that way in the last picture; so it may be difficult to gauge from pictures.  I would suggest asking our doctors :).  Good luck!
thanks is there away to get this post over there?
Thanks they feel fine in my mouth but I do not want that mr. Ed look lol.. I added a couple more pics but 8 could not find a way that edit my post in the other post for the drs. Is there a way to add more pictures?
I can add the pictures, but I'm not sure it will notify them that there's been an update.  You might be better off just resubmitting a question.  You could mostly just cut and paste the text from your review and add the best pics (or all of them--I don't think there's a limit.)  And there's no limit on the number of questions you ask either, as long as it's reasonable.  This would definitely be reasonable :).