My Nostrils Are Still Way Too out ---After Rhinoplasty .Well It Look Better After Time ? - Chicago, IL

Well, I had surgery on the 12th of August and just...

Well, I had surgery on the 12th of August and just got the splint of on Friday of last week, the 17th , Its been 12 days since the surgery and the nostrils look too much out They did before I got surgery, although it does look less smaller. :/

am going through so much pain and doubt and irritation that I never want to go through it again. I'm feeling very upset right now, but I'm wondering if I'm being silly...will it change much? Is it just swelling? I'm still a little bruised.

Help! Feeling very insecure and upset about wasting not only money, but also going through so much pain to undergo something that might very well have been in vain. :(

will my nostrils go in more when the tip drops and the swelling does done .
I'm also considering chin implants to make my nose look smaller .

This was my nose before I had the surgery

It's was a lot wider .

It's be 15 days after my surgery .

The Nostrils are still out . But not as much . I hope when the tip drops the nostrils will go in more .

It's been 26 days since the surgery .

For some reason my nose looks bigger .

I'm very unhappy with my nose .

I might have to look at getting a revision this summer .If its doesn't look like the way it did . After the surgery .The Doctors I would go with would probably be Dr. Ghavami or Dr .kim . In LA .

If you look at other pictures you can see that my nose is getting bigger .and changing everyday

Does anyone know any good surgeons in colombia?

I'm going to be visiting a friend in colombia to get out this cold weather
I'm thinking about getting a Brazilian butt lift .while I'm out there .And breast implant .I might get the breast implants
done in Florida .since I cant do both producers at once .But I rather have the butt lifted done in colombia .
not ready to share

My doctor was Dr. David Ross . His office is downtown Chicago .