I Cannot Take This Belly Any Longer! - Chicago, IL

I've always had a cute figure..natural large...

I've always had a cute figure..natural large breasts, thick body and a booty. All that changed after my child. I use to have a TINY waist, very tight and like a six pack. I have yet to see that again. Everytime I lose weight, I lose it in places that I don't want to and notice things start to sag(breasts). When I was pregnant, I was probably an H, so I do not want to deflat my boobs anymore. I also noticed a lot of cellulite on my stomach and my belly button isn't the same. I don't like my stomach and long for a nice waist like I once had. I also do not like my arms...big!!! My hopes are to get lipo on my arms, entire back, flanks and tummy. I am also considering a BBL. I would like a little lift, not a lot. I'm not sure if I need it as bad as some woman, but I really miss my waist and want that hour glass ...

I see as long as u are in good health everything should be good.
The pain I'm not worried about, it's complications. I can take pain, not nausea too much though. I'm just scared of all the complications....
You 'll be fine if u can survive a child delivery you can well handle a BBL I had a couple delivery's and I know what this pain will be since I had a tummy tuck before it is painful but I think I can handle pain pretty well since am alergyc to most pain meds like morphine vicodine and some others am kind or screwed but hey I know it will worth d pain I take regular Tylenol .
I haven't set a date..I still need time to think this through..no one is supporting ps and I don't blame em..but I love what I see from all the girls and since I'm getting older, I want to improve myself while I can. It's gonna take time for me to figure out what I wanna do. I had a very traumatic child delivery with my son, so I don't want to go through anything similar..scared me to death...so well see
Your transformation will be amazing when is your big day?
Losing weight...but losin my butt and skin on boobs sagging a lil..ugh! I hate it..what's the point of losing weight

ok Whats the point? maybe this has been delt with but honey the point is the INSIDE as well as the outside. Get the inside and outside rid of fat and YES it totally sucks that loosing weight makes us feel like we look bad. I lost over 75 lbs look at my photos. BELIEVE ME I get it.. but loose the weight and keep it of so you KNOW that when (or if) you do get ps you wont undo the work with weight issues... you can do you'll be ok.. I know it's not easy and I would never tell anyone it was.. but it is worth it..
Thank you! I am doing just what you are suggesting..losing the weight to re-evaluate my body as a whole..One thing I know, I want a CHANGE..I hate my fat arms, rolls, stomach, back etc etc..I am considering the BBL because when I lose weight, I lose my butt..I know that might sound silly, but I love my curves, just don't like what happened after baby. So I will definately keep you posted on losing weight and seeing how I feel. I have to be honest and say that I did get pulled in to do a BBL by the pictures on the BBL page on here...the transformations are like no other..amazing! So as for me, I want to change my body, but not sure how many risks I wanna take with surgery JUST YET...I say just yet, because I am considering at some point ...only when I feel necessary. thank you so much for your input and love that people on this site are so helpful and supportive. Will keep you posted!

First things first. Message me if you need to talk private ok??  and next it is your body and loosing the weight is step one.. So I'm gonna ask you a few questions.. things for you to think about

1) Do YOU feel like you need to loose a few pounds?

if you do then surgery is something that should wait because that needs to be taken care of PRE surgery

2) Did you breast feed?

I did but not for long

Ok now when I was heavy I STILL had the wrinkley skin but I had a 10lb baby..

But when I lost the weight the sknin did not rebound (as you can see in my pictures) so that MAY be what is happening to you.

When you get down to your goal weight then re evaluate your your body then make a choice.

NOT EVERONE NEEDS a TT.. I WANTED ONE not needed.. WANTED

So WANTING one is ok.. but you will save a lot of money and be doing yourself a favor if you loose the weight first... I mean you wont need lipo if you loose the weight but you will also be improving your health.

I think If you REALLY want something be it a TT or what ever then it is worth the work to make it have the best outcome possible... being at your ideal weight an then staying there even after surgery will give you great results... if your not willing to do the work then to me it's not worth the $$... If I had my TT but wasent willing to keep my weight down then it would undo the work and waise the $$..

I hope this is not sounding to "Mom" ish... but thats just how I see it... It is your body and your choice. I just think if you are serious then youll be better off losing the weight first then chosing what you need (want) done.

I just want a smaller stomach , no rolls on my stomach or back..Im workiing on losing weight, but I always lose it in my breasts and deflat and my butt too!!!!! ugh!! This was never a real problem before my baby..never really ever had rolls or a tummy . My waist is so wide and really am going to do whatever I can to slim it down!

You need to loose the weight for you.A TT is not a quick easy fix...I feel it is a last resort. I was not fat at all. I lost all the weight and toned the muscle. look at my before pics...I NEEDED to live with it or get the TT.. and I had 15 inches of skin removed believe it or not.. crazy.. BUT LISTEN to the doc..
Is your stomach better after the revision? I saw your first set of pictures post tt and you look great! I can see what you mean about the tt..How's everything now?

well the revision was just this week. So still in stiches. BUT YES I do think that when they come out next week I will be thrilled. I had SO many strech marks and loose skin above my BB before the TT that once the skin relaxed a little that part just looked off to me..  I posted pictures of the NEW stiches. i am pretty bruised but it is worth it for me
I just got a consultation with a Dr. in Miami and he said I DO NOT NEED A TT!!!!! I'm worried because my stomach is photogenic;/ don't want to go through and he says..hey, wait I didn't see that. UGH. Anyway, I really want to do this, but I'm SO SCARED! I'm still going to lose weight for the summer;) And the next available opening is OCT..hmmm, we'll see!
My honest advice to you is to just simply diet and exercise. I wish I would have listened to my husband. I was just fine before too. But I felt that my boobs were deflated from breast feeding. I also lost weight but my stomach wouldn't go down like I wanted. I had a little wrinkly pouch and then discovered I also had hernia. I'm now recovering from my surgery. Ba and tt and let me tell you it has been hell for me. Although I know I will be happy with the results soon. I just wanted to give you my honest opinion. I think your breast still look good and just work out on your tummy. I don't think you really need it. I'm also from Chicago and didn't have my surgery there too. I made this decision when I moved to Miami. I hope I don't come across too negative. Just take your time deciding what you want to do.
thank you for your comments...I will take all in. I decided that I'm going to try and lose my stomach and see how it looks and feels and go from there. I don't think I'm in the situation as some women after kids and I guess why fix something that isn't broken. We'll see and I will keep you all posted.

What ever  you do decide. we stand with you in it. I had a lot of weight to loose at one point and i understand that opinion from MrsM too. Just know you are beautiful the way you are.. AS ALL OF US WERE.. but it's you in the end who needs to be happy..

whatever you decide we are glad your here with us. I USE to have a great hour glass. I do again but I did loose the weight got really strong and as fit as I could (not super lean but lean) and all I ever noticed was the body shrankand like an over inflated balloon my skin just hung.it didnt shrink back.. my abs were flat even with a 2 inch gap (or about that I dont remember exactly) So we understand. Of course I think you look great. But what I think is not whats important...its how you feel about yourself.
Thanks, I just want a little tweek. Nothing too crazy, just improve my overall look ..We'll see;)
hi bella you will love your new body cause the dr doesnt have to much with yours......looking forward to your new boby.
Thank you Angie..I just don't know if I want or NEED a TT..I've been looking at a lot of pictues on here and on the web of women who needed them. I also have seen women who didn't need them..at least I didn't think so. I think I'm going to try and lose as much weight as possible before summer..and then see how my stomach looks. I am not having any more kids, at least i don't plan to. And I want a sexy body for the long run. I'm also VERY scared of something going wrong..I've been reading a lot about the risks and the complications. I really don't have a Dr. that I trust here in Chicago that I would go to for any ps. I definately would go to Miami. I don't know, some days I think YES and other days I'm afraid and think I don't need it. All comments welcomed;)

I totally understand wanting the tummy tuck after kids. They really can destroy the abs. You have a beautiful body, and I bet a TT would just make you look absolutely amazing. Please keep us posted. Have you been on any consults yet?