Leader in Plastic Surgery and Master of Botox - Chicago, IL

I have been a patient of Dr. Shah's since 2009 for...

I have been a patient of Dr. Shah's since 2009 for botox in my jaw to treat TMJ. The botox helps to prevent me from grinding my teeth at night and Dr, Shah's treatments are a LIFESAVER!! While many surgeons offer botox for wrinkles, few offer this treatment as its very technique dependent. You really need to go to someone who not only does botox, but skilled in treating this issue, Before Dr. Shah moved from New York to Chicago, I used to fly to Dallas to get this performed. I simply did not trust any doctors in the Chicago area, so while it was a major pain to fly out of state, I felt it was necessary. You can imagine my excitement when I learned Dr. Shah, a skilled facial plastic surgeon was now working in Chicago. While its always scary seeing a new doctor, I went in feeling extremely confident of his abilities. Dr. Shah stand is not just a plastic surgeon, but a facial plastic surgeon, as well as an ENT. Unlike others, his website really goes into a lot of details on each and every topic, and is not filled with generic plastic surgery content. If you are looking for a leader in plastic surgery, and a master of botox, go see Dr. Shah. You will not be disappointed!!
That is great! I go to Dr. Afshin Farzadmehr, he is based in Los Angeles, but comes to Apple Valley where I currently live, I feel the same about him, he is great skilled honest kind, he is the Best, I highly recommend him!!!
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon