Loving my Long Lashes ^_~

I had decent lashes prior to using Latisse but...

I had decent lashes prior to using Latisse but now, I LOVE my new lashes! I was skeptical on whether the Latisse would work, especially because it was hard for me to be consistant and add an additional step in my daily regimen. I am so glad I did. My lashes are longer and thicker.

It was easier for me to apply the Latisse in the mornings before i applied my make-up. I did not experience any hyperpigmentation and am loving the results!

Wow, those are great lashes
No, not at all. Just be sure when applying, to keep the brush as close to the lash line as possible while being careful not to get it in the eye (i've done that a couple times).
nice results!
Thank you!

Wow, it doesn't matter how many pictures I see of the growth people are getting from Latisse, I'm always floored by it! Your lashes look great!

It looks like you had nice dark lashes to start with, but did you notice any change in their color?

Thanks, Megan! I didn't notice a huge difference in the color. However, other people have commented on how dark they look. I'm happy with the results :)
Wow they look beautiful. Will u continue to use it?
Absolutely! I want to keep these long lashes :)
And thank you!
By applying in the morning you are avoiding red eyes after getting out of the bed...
Not really. It's just easier for me to remember before applying my make-up every morning versus before bed.
wow these are some great results
Thank you! I'm addicted!