Longer, Thicker, Darker Beautiful Lashes - Chicago, IL

I have a problem every spring with my lashes...

I have a problem every spring with my lashes falling out due to allergies. I was determined not to have it happen this year when I heard about this new product.

I have been using latisse for approximately 8 wks and notice longer, thicker and darker lashes and have gotten dozens of compliments already.

My concern was the side affect of it changing my eye color because I have very light eyes, but I haven't experienced any of this or any other side affects.For me, it was deifinitely worth the cost. I can't wait until the full results!

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Very down to earth. Takes time to listen to your concerns

It's a moot point now. I ran out of Latisse and can't afford $120 for more. I ordered Lumigan from overseas, but was told it will be a couple of weeks until it arrives. Good luck, all of you/
Has your Lumigan arrived yet?? Don't worry, you won't lose what you've gained, whilst waiting. It takes several months for your lashes to revert back to shorties!
Actually (hopefully someone will correct me) but I thought I read the other day that Bimatoprost (Latisse/Lumigan active ingredient) DOES increase the number of melanocytes in the lash follicle/cortex (or wherever it is!).They are what give color/darkness - so maybe...
Hi- yes, my lashes are longer, thicker and darker. I really don't know how they became darker, but I understand that sometimes the product can darken the color of skin along the lash line. No, I have not tried lumigan,but that might be an option for me, it is half the cost.
Hi -- you say your lashes are longer, thicker and darker. How would they get darker? Does Latisse changethe pigment in the hair follicle? Also, haveyou tried the Lumigan, which isless expensive?