22 Y.o. with Hollow Eye - Chicago, IL

I am interested in getting tear trough fillers,...

I am interested in getting tear trough fillers, but I am a bit nervous about the healing process. I average 8-9 hours of sleep each night, have a healthy low-sodium diet, yet the hollows are persistent. I am assuming it is hereditary. I'm looking to find the best doctor in the Chicagoland area to go to so my mind can be at ease. Any recommendations?

You have to see someone that you feel comfortable and can trust. Make sure to go to an oculo-facial plastic surgeon. and make sure they use cannula to inject the fillers.
Hey (: I just wanna say, I think your very brave for coming on here and sharing your little story lol. I don't normally comment on public posts, but because you were the same age as me, well I thought I could start a conversation off with you lol. I'm 22, and from New Zealand & have a similar problem to yours. But mine is from lack of sleep, & not eating the correct foods. Was wondering if you have any suggestions for me that I could do, (differently) to help me be confident again (: please & thank you lol.
You can use our Find a Doctor feature to research doctors in your area that are experienced with under eye filler.  Based on what I've seen from other users, the downtime is pretty quick- it just depends how much you bruise.  It seems to vary from person to person.