Don't Give Up on Yourself! Derma Roller Does Work - Chicago, IL

Hey I would just like to post my experience with...

Hey I would just like to post my experience with the derma roller. Prior to ever using the derma roller my tummy was very crepey and had a lot of loose skin due to me having a 10 lb baby and gaining 50lbs during my pregnancy! I purchased the derma roller in February and this has been my third roll since then I have had greeeaat results!

Please let me know how often you have been using it and what was the care with oils or serums before treatment. Please help me, I have same problem after 2 pregnancies and I am very disapointed. Thanks
Please tell me you derma rolling routine! I have loose skin as well :( what Dermaroller are you using? What products are you using? Thanks!
You know, after pregnancy the skin does heal somewhat on it's own. It does take a while. Maybe these aren't the results of the derma roller, just the skin healing after pregnancy. I had a baby over 10 lb, and my skin went back to my pre pregnant state, but it took two years, and I didn't use any products. Not saying you shouldn't use it, it can't hurt, only help.
Looks a bit to good to be true. I've rolled myself a few times, only half of my face, and so far no results!
what was your regimen? Like, where did you get your roller, what needle size, creams…etc
That looks so improved!!! Where did you order the derma roller from?
Wow, great results, do you find it painful to use?
Of course it's painful, you're rolling needles over your skin and puncturing your skin :)
Very true!!!! Ouch!