Cellulaze Consults - Chicago, Illinois

I made appointments with four doctors for this. I...

I made appointments with four doctors for this. I live in Illinois. Wish there were doctors in Illinois who participanted in the trials. They would have more experience. My first appointment is tomorrow with a Dr. Mir Joffrey in Schaumburg. The other three are Dr. Kenneth Stein, Dr. Fenner, and Dr. John Bull. I found all my referrals on the company website, www.cellulaze.ca website. I will keep you posted with more info after I talk to them. This is very exciting; however, I wish it wasn't so darn expensive. :(

I was very impressed by Dr. Joffrey today. He...

I was very impressed by Dr. Joffrey today. He seemed very, very, knowledgable. I would have loved to schedule surgery with him; however, I can't afford it. It would be $9,500, which would cover front of thighs,($5,000) ,outer thigh ($2,500), and butt ($2,000). Will update you on Dr. Stein. My appointment with him is next week.

To Carol1125...did you meet with Dr John Bull? If so what were your thoughts?
Hi chgoflory, No, I cancelled the appointment and flew out to New Jersey to have it done with Dr. Dibernardo. He had the most experience and that was the deciding factor.
I just found this site and I wanted to come in and post here since you mentioned dr. ken stein. Just like carol, i thought Dr. Stein was friendly and trustworthy. My Cellulaze procedure was not as expensive as what carol was quoted, but I do not know why (less area to treat?). I did go with Dr. Stein because of his background and how comfortable he made me feel. I'm so happy I did! Most of the comments about the pain and what it was like immediately after are what I experienced, and 3 months later I definitely see results. 100% of my cellulite isn't gone yet, but I'd say it's maybe 75%. I think I will write a review for Dr. Stein too because I really recommend him.
ac40

thanks so much for responding. i will hold off. i also had lipo and fat transfer done on my thighs. i also have dents from my procedure. can you contact me after your followup?
marimartinez,

Sure I'll contact you after I go for my follow up and I'll bring the pic's.
Hi ac40 Just wanted to see how things were looking for you after ur procedure. We talked shortly after and you were still in the healing stages. Ive lost ur personal email so I couldn't contact you that way. Hope things look great.
Thanks Ami40- at least with you reporting we can get factual info, even if a bit scary;)! Thanks for sharing your experience! I too had lipo many years (15) ago and wondered if that was the cause of the big dents! Hope you feel better soon!
MN.needshelp,
I would have to say wait to have the cellulaze procedure. August 8th will be my 3 month mark so it's coming up in about 3 weeks and I don't see any results really. In some areas it actually looks worse. So I'd hold off on it until you get more feedback further down the road. Dr Joffrey did my procedure....I'm going for a follow up in August so I'll see before and afters then. It did however smooth out the dents from some bad lipo I had done years ago.
Hi AC40
I had cellulaze done by Dr. Joffrey as well. My surgery was done on June 18th - a little over 2 months ago. I don't see any results either and I am stilled bruised. I wonder if he knows what he is doing?
Stillbruised,

I'm almost at my 3 month mark and I see no results in one area it actually looks worse. They told me I'd have optimal results after 3 months but on some websites it says "you will start to see results after 3 months". I don't know what to believe.. I called a few days ago and told them is this normal and they said it is unusual and that I should see significant smoothing but I see nothing...it's all still there just as it was. They told me to make a follow up appointment after August 8th which is exactly my 3 month mark. They also said I can have as many smooth shape procedures done for free as I'd like. I paid 11,500 for a "one time permanent procedure" not to have to come once a week for other procedures. When I had my surgery Dr. Joffrey said if I needed anything touched up he'd do it for free but honestly it's like he would have to do the WHOLE THING over again. it was so unbelievably painfull I can't imagine going through it again. Have you talked to anyone else that has had this procedure with Dr. Joffrey? I took arnica for the bruising and it helped a lot.
They said this is not normal
Hi AC40,

Maybe we both just need to be a little more patient. My husband said that my celulite appears to be alongated from what it was and that's a "sign" in the process of it dimenishing. (He watched the video a bunch of times while I was having the surgery done.) Please post a message after your August 8th appointment - I'm curious to see what Dr. Joffrey says to you. I'm still taking arnica orally and using the gel - applying it much thicker - hope that will help. I'll keep you posted. As far as my celllulaze it was just my outer thighs - and sedation - $6,000 total. It sounds like you had alot more done so healing probably will take a lot longer too!
Ami40,

I almost forgot...I had lipo done years ago and have huge dents from it..making it look like horrible cellulite so if you are prone to cellulite don't do lipo...if this improves mine by 50% I'll be telling everyone to jump on this band wagon!

Hi ami40

Just wanted to ask how ur reviving has been? How are the bruising? Do you see any improvements? Did you have any complications?

I'm considering it and want to know the details? Hope to hear back from you?

I understand you're from Chicago and dr Joffrey did the procedure?

AC40, I also live in chicago and have been looking for cellulite remedies for ages! When I came across Cellulaze, it seems like my prayers have been answered..the majority of the reviews I have read are positive. I am 40, mother of 2, and have been somewhat athletic, I had hip dysplasia as a child & had a hip replacement, therefore my physical activities were always moderate. I have a lot of cellulite on my buttocks and thighs..some in my ab area, and I'm soo self-conscious on wearing shorts or bathing suits. My friends have had plastic surgery, however..I've been scared to try lipo (since they said it could make cellulite worse) so in the meantime I'm doing cardio that helps tone, creams & remedies at home that help diminish the look of cellulite (it's not working much). Please keep us updated on your procedure...the feedback on Cellulaze on this website has been sooo helpful on making the decision to go thru with it. Thanks!!!

Ami40,

Hello there...well I had it done Tuesday and let me say it was MUCH worse than I thought! I was put under which was so worth the extra $1000 because apparently it took longer than anyone thought ...4 hours! So to be awake for that long while they were working on me would've been too much for me to handle...I was not preparred for the amount of swelling and leakage of fluid...so much for keeping this to myself...you need A LOT more time off work than you think if you are trying to be discreet...I'd say a week...my legs are black with bruising and I've got panty liners taped to the incisions lol...not a good look...but before the actual surgery was performed the doc made a grid all over my legs and butt with a sharpie...I thought it was a medical marker...my legs are so tender I can't really scrub them so I'll have to wait. I joked with my girlfriends that God forbid i'd get into a car accident and had to be cut out of my clothes it would be a sight for really sore eyes...panty liners, severe bruises and black sharpie all over me...ugh! I'm so swollen it's very hard to tell if there are any results...maybe once all the fluid and marker are gone...Dr Joffrey did tell me while he was doing my grid that since my initial consult he has already raised his prices! I don't know by how much though. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!
hi there,

just wanted to ask you if you decide to go through with the procedure? im struggling on proceeding with it. i see your last comment was in May. i was wondering where you were with your thoughts
I am having my cellulaze procedure done on Tues with Dr. Joffrey. When I called for the initial consultation I was told it starts at $4,000 so I was expecting $7000 for the amount I wanted to have done. Well it actually starts at $5,000 and of course every area on the leg is seperate. The front, back, inner and outer thigh area are 4 seperate areas add on the butt and it's 5. You do get a discount for more areas so I decided to go with all 5...then they told me how much...10,500...I practically fell over but then he told me that since I was having so much done he wanted to seperate it into 2 procedures. I said I wanted it all done the same day so he needs to put me under twilight...UGH another $1,000 bringing my grand total to 11,500. They do offer care credit at $0 financing for 6 months so I financed $4,000 then paid the rest in cash.. I'm really worried because although they have been doing this procedure for about 3 years in other countries it's new to this one so how can they promise long term results if the Dr has only been doing it for a couple months. I did ask about touch ups and he said they'd be free. I have had friends that got Lipo from him and were very happy and said he would do anything to make sure each client is %100 satisfied which did put me at ease. I will do follow up posts to help anyone else considering this procedure. I, like so many other women, am not heavy but have always suffered from cellulite so if I can help anyone with my experiece with this procedure I will.

Hi my name is Marilyn. I've suffered from cellulite along time. I too, am not heavy but have cellulite. I've tried vela shape and fat transfer but still have it. did you have cellulaze done with dr joffrey?

Thank you Megan your right. I will tomorrow. :-)

Awesome, looking forward to reading it, as I know all the other ladies will be too!!

No I just had it done in newyork. Please email me for my info and pricing. This doctor was on abc news good morning America. And he worked on having it FDA approved and performed 20 trials before he came about to do it. I'm telling you it's worth the flight and his prices and they tell you 3 months to see results. It's been 10 days and all I do is stare in amazement. I had severe highest level of nasty cellulite. And it's finally gone. This doctor is a god sent. My email is g********5@***.com my name is kimmy

I live in ct and had cellulaze done April 19 th. The full results have kicked in I am CELLULITE free. Ladies any questions email me. I am trying to point other ladies in the right direction since this doctor changed my life.

You should post a review and share this information with the community. We would love to hear about it!