Butt Implant - Chicago, IL

Hello Everyone, I decided to write this review so...

Hello Everyone,
I decided to write this review so everyone can know how fabulous Dr. Gregory Weiner is. In general people always write bad reviews when things are not upto par but when individuals experience great service it is never shared.

I live in Chicago and had consultations with 3 doctors.
Dr. David Ross, Dr. Kenneth Stein and Dr. Gregory Weiner.

I met each surgeon seperately and had a list of questions to go over with them. All my consultations were free. I made sure to do my homework prior to seeing any doctors. Dr. David Ross was
recommended by my friend who had Lipo done with him. After seeing Dr. Ross I could feel he felt uncomfortable to preform this surgery. I could see he might be great at other types of surgeries but had little experience with butt implants.

I then called to make an appointment with Dr. Stein. I got an appointment right away. After speaking with him, I still didn't feel at ease. The facility was a bit run down which made me feel uneasy. I could hear thru the wall when Dr. Stein was consulting other patients. Dr. Stein gave me confidence that he could preform the surgery but somehow i still didn't feel 100% comfortable.

Lastly, I called Dr. Wieners office to make an appointment to see him. They got me in right away and i was able to meet with his assistant Carolyn. When i first arrived i noticed that his office was located on the campus Resurrection  Medical Center which gave me some comfort. I walked into the office... It was well maintained. I then met with his assistant Carolyn who answered alI my questions. I made another appointment to see Dr.Weiner in person so I can get to know him.
Dr. Weiner answered all my questions I had in mind. He educates you about the procedure and great manners overall. He treats you with the upmost respect.

I had my surgery on June 24, 2013. Came to the office at 6:30am... The entire team was ready and extremely professional. The anesthesiologist was GREAT!!! He is the absolute best. He assured me that I was going to be ok and started to crack jokes so I can loosen up. :-)

I woke up from surgery and the nurse was beside me. I asked the nurse if I can take my pain med's before i got home because I didn't want to feel any pain. I took my med's and slept in the back car seat flat on my stomach. The ride back home wasn't bad... I came home ate and went to bed. The first day wasn't bad at all. It was a walk in the park. I had to return the next day to see the doctor for a follow up. The office team helped me get myself together as i couldnt bend to put on my clothes and shoes. They were there to help every step of the way.
Day 3 is where everything changed. I was in a lot of pain, fever and nauseous. Day 4 pain was still there but better than the day before. Day 5 woke up feeling great!! I wasn't nauseous but was still in pain.

Day 10 came back to the office to take my drains out. Dr. Weiner explained everything before he took the drains out. Every step he took... he made sure to notify me of what was being done. I like to know what is being done to me. I plan to see him in two weeks to remove the stitches. I still haven't decided if its worth the surgery as I'm still recovering. The results are GREAT but I'm so afraid I may get an infection. I'm taking the recovery seriously and i am doing everything Dr. Weiner instructs me to do. I have 4 more weeks till I'm on the clear. Sleeping on my stomach is not a challenge as I always slept that way. This recovery is what I anticipated it to be ...slow long process!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I honestly can say I'm glad he is my surgeon. He is great at what he does and does it effortless. He educates you and makes you understand the process. He cares about his patients and you can count on him on providing an expectional service. Thank you Dr. Weiner :-)

Hey shell001 i am scheduled to have a surgery with dr weiner on september 29,2014, can u post some pictures really want to sere what he have done, and u defenatly right about the office its ggreat and well put together meet with him on sept15 cant wait to meet him, is there anything you can tell me or consider, im going to get fat transfer to buttocks
I'm really considering the buttock implants. I'm scared due to the infection rate with the implants. Did you end up with an infection? How did you like the final results? How long until you were fully recovered? Would you consider doing the surgery again or not?
Can I ask you why you chose not to show pics ? It seems like the small petite girls are too embarrassed to take pics of their tiny little booties but the strong woman that have a little extra weight on them are so proud and want to show what they got ! I don't get it !!!! Why can't everyone just realize that obviously none of us would be here if we all thought we had perfect bodies and didn't want anything done ! We come in all shapes and sizes and we are all beautiful !!!! We all need to be proud ! Yes , we want to change things about ourselves ... Hopefully for us and not for no man or anyone else for that matter .... But no matter how different we may be , we are still wives, mothers, daughters , sisters, lovers , friends and we are women .... Whatever defines us is hopefully more on the inside then the outside !!! Anyways , I hope you ladies out there in RS land will start being more proud of yourselves and start putting yourself out there more .... Before and after ! We need to help one another !!!!! RS Love ...... ; )
Good Morning,Angel First of all please do not assume. I did not put my pictures because I CHOOSE not to put my pictures. I'm not embarrassed of my body or anything close to that nature. I am just not the type to post all my pictures and put it in a public eye. If you have questions or if i could help you in any way I would love to but please do not generalize next time. Assuming will make an ass out of you. I love your message and what you are saying. Hopefully I can help you with any questions you may have. Have a blessed day!
Well never mind I just noticed the price and location lol
How much did it cost? And where is he located?