Breast Augmentation

My goodness, I have been obsessed with researching...

My goodness, I have been obsessed with researching different surgeons and going to consultations to find the right one, I've been to 5!
I finally decided on the Dr, now I have to decide on the style and cc amount of the implant! I have the BA scheduled for August 7, 2014. Just under a month to go! I have had such a hard time deciding on which implant to choose!

Every consultation I went to offered a different size implant!

I have it narrowed down to 2 different sizes in 2 different styles.
325cc mod+
or
400cc HP

I am currently a 34AA (so small I know!)

I want to be a mid-full C cup

I'll add a few wish pics and some computerized outcomes my PS came up with!

This has been such an emotional roller coaster! I am glad the site is here with all of your reviews!

Time is ticking!

After doing the rice test, walking around the house to feel how heavy the implants will be I have finally decided on the size! I'm going with 400cc HP.

(I even wore the rice sizers around my boyfriend! He went shopping with me to by the nylons and helped measure out the rice. So sweet!)

The PS said both would look great and most importantly both "fit" me based on all the measurements.

Now only 7 days to go! Can't wait!!

Tomorrow is the big day!

Just a quick update. Tomorrow is the BA! I'm so anxious! I can't have anything to eat or drink after midnight and the surgery is scheduled for 12:30. Glad that i won't have to go hungry for too long! I want to thank everyone here for being so sweet and supportive!

Boob Day!

Hello everyone! I really appreciate all of your kindness! All is well. The whole elephant on your chest is true!!! I a have a band across my chest to push down the new girls and it makes it a bit difficult to breath. I can get in and out of bed on my own for the most part. The anesthetic made me nauseous and I barfed at the surgical center. The nurse gave me alcohol wipes to smell he said it helps the nausea. It did. I ate Graham crackers and had some ginger ale delicious after not eating for most of the day. I have a pain pump that numbs the area and it's amazing! I want to limit the number of Norco I take since I get constipated easily. TMI sorry! I have some chicken noodle soup/broth and pineapple sherbert amazing! I'll try to update again with photos as soon as I can. I got allergan 400cc armpit incision.

Quick pic

Day one doesn't look so bad from underneath! They feel like they're at my collarbone

Another picture and quick update day 1!

I haven't been able to get much sleep. I've been able to take a few naps. I'm feeling MUCH better pain wise. I'm trying to keep the Norco to a minimum and relying on the pain pump. I'm starting to have a greater range of motion in my arms. My right arm was in more pain than the left. If I massage my left arm I can hear the a sloshing sound kind of weird! Most of my pain is just on the sides of my breast and in the cleavage area. I have some sensation in my nipple but they are numb for the most part. I can't wait for tomorrow to take off the bandages and shower! And of course to see the new girls! They look awesome already and they're all wrapped up! I'll also rake photos of the incisions (axillary) once the bandages are off. The Dr. suggested a gel deodorant or spray, I use a regular white solid so I'll have to pick a new one up. Feel free to ask any questions!

Pictures

Just a side picture to see projection and proportion to the rest of my body. Feeling so bloated! Also some more pre - op photos.

a quick peek

A quick peek before I take the bandage off tomorrow!

super high and tight!

Day 2 po. Pain is more towards side boob/armpit and cleavage area. I've been getting a lot of nausea from the pain meds. Bloated, haven't been able to go #2! Took out the pain pump today and finally took off the wraps! Such a relief that thing was on so tight I was having difficulty breathing! Feeling super tight and super high almost at my collarbone bone. A bit difficult to take pictures of them arms are still feeling so sore! Bra is a 34 c!

p.o. day 3- feeling more normal?!

Probably TMI but, my most exciting news is I finally went #2! I've been drinking a laxative tea at night to help the bowels moving and I think it worked! ( or at the very least it makes me feel better that I was working on trying to find a fix!) I cannot explain the relief, felt so much better afterwards!

On a different note whenever I'm laying down for an extended period of time and I get up I feel like the implants are literally sliding down my chest, such a WEIRD sensation!

I might not have mentioned it before but I have been able to get up and walk around since day one. Of course with some assistance at day one. Now I can pretty much get up from a lying position on my own with minimal struggle. At first I felt like a turtle!

Appetite wise- I didn't have one for the day and P.O 1. That's probably why I was feeling so nauseous those days! It's just tough to eat when you feel like it's going to come back up :/

Mt appetite is much better now. I started off eating homemade chicken noodle soup (thanks grandma) for lunch and dinner with lots of fluid and crackers day 1. Day 2 I was hard boiled eggs, soups, bread and dinner I graduated to broiled chicken! Today I had a egg scramble with sausage and veggies and well as a sandwich.

My nips are super sensitive! Implant feels like it's really pushing on them from the inside if that makes sense. I also have some sensitivity in the "side boob area"

I'm getting used to the tightness in the chest.

Still super bloated!