So a day and two weeks away and my nerves are just...

So a day and two weeks away and my nerves are just crazy. I'm extremely nervous but very excited I honestly don't know why I'm nervous but for those of you that have been in my shoes .........What will help my nerves???!!!

I'm currently a small A and I'm going to be getting 350cc saline under the muscle. I'm 23yrs old no children and doing this for ME:)!

5 days AWAY;)! (Rice sizer test)

So I'm curious my doctor hasn't gotten back to me yet but what about flying say 4 days post op? I'm really wanting to make it back home to Kansas and I'm just curious as to what you girls think!!! & I figured I would add my rice sizer test photos & photos from my pre op;)!!!

Guess what day it is!!!!

So today is the day! I go in at 1pm I'm super excited and a nervous hot mess too! More the fact that I know today is going to be painful but it's what I want!! I know a lot of you girls like to hear recovery story's and such and I will be on here as much as possible keeping you up to date with photos & every detail!

All done!

I'm 30 minutes out of surgery I find out my doctor put 270cc in me verses the 325cc filled to 350cc I wanted, but like I told him going in I do not want to look to big or to fake. I have yet see these bad boys so I'll update tomorrow as well with pictures and we can see if I'm happy or not!:)! By the way anyone who is nervous don't be it's a breeze!!!!

Long time now time to show!

Sorry ladies, I have been a very busy woman. My husband and I got a puppy the day before surgery & I flew home to Kansas three days after surgery!
So let's back up a few:)........ May 5th- day is surgery! I was super nervous we got there at 12:30 surgery was supposed to be at 1 but I didn't get called back until alost 3!( the person prior to me was getting a tummy tuck and surgery went longer! So they got me hooked up with my IV which was the worst part to be honest! Surgery was a whole 45 minutes:) after that I remember waking up asking the doctor how big he went and he said 270cc so at first I didn't know what to think so I was thinking they were small I was wrapped up in so much stuff because that's how my doctor does things( picture above) it was very uncomfortable! The next day I got that stupid thing off and I get to see my new boobies that I fell in love with! Very sore but I love them!!! They are beautiful so I kept taking pain meds about 4 days in I went to nights only & I got a heat pad which helped me sleep really good!! So three days ago I got my stitches out but everything has been wonderful and I'll update more but I want to share!

Don't second guess yourself! Do it!'

So I want to tell anyone who is second guessing themselves to just do it! I wouldn't go back I'm so happy with myself now & my hubby approves as well! Any questions please feel free to ask!

My boobies ID card

I have been asked what I'm filled to so I'm just plain 270cc so check it out! Girls I definitely recommend finding a doctor like I did one that put the highest amount that you ask and goes from there! I wanted 350cc but if you can tell that would of looked outrageous on me! So during surgery Dr. David Ross put 350xx in and went from there after surgery I woke up to him telling me 270cc which I was scared was going to be to little but I will never thank him enough for using his professional opinion b.c 270 cc is perfect for my body and is exactly the perfect fit for my body& it brought me to the size I wanted a 32D/DD depending on the bra & were I buy it from !

32D/DD Depending On Bras????

Hey ladies how are you doing ? I figured I would stop in and show you a few suits& bras my new girls are sporting!! I love these new tatas:))! I feel way better about myself!!

3 months post op

Hey ladies I'm doing wonderful & I hope you are too!! This was smooth sailing for me so let's see my three months post op????
Dr. Ross

Wow, amazing results you look absolutely incredible !
Your results look great! I can't believe thats only 270! My surgery is Aug 26, I'm thinking maybe I should go from 325 to 300. I trust my surgeon though, I hope he makes me look as good as you!
I couldn't believe I was only 270cc! I'm a D/DD depending on the bra I wear bit I swear by my surgeon I feel he was a gift from god!
What's your size pre op?
I'm a 32a, I'm 5'1" 102 lbs.I've got a little to work with, not completely flat but it feels like it somedays! I haven't talked profile with my surgeon yet. Before browsing this site endlessly I thought I would get mod plus. It seems like most girls my size get high profile due to their BWD.
Mine are mod:)!
Are you happy with the projection of your mods ?
I love them!!! They are perfect!
You look great!!...perfect size on you!!
Thanks!!!
did u get high profile?
Nope
They are moderate profile
You look great!!! So you have 270cc filled to what amount?
270 filled to plain 270cc I'll post a photo of my device ID card for you!
Perfect size for your tiny body!! Congrats.
Hey girl! You look great! What are your measurements? I'm trying to decide on size and I would love my final result to be similar To yours :) thnx
A 34D/DD if that's what you mean honey if not ask away
I mean 32D/DD
Awesome that you achieved that size! What was your bwd? I believe mine is an 11 or 11.5?
What is bwd? I'm confused lol :)!! I would love to know so I can help you understand and to help you find the perfect fit!
You look awesome!!! Did you go under the muscle?????
Yes under the muscle:)!
You look great!! and I Love the lace bra. Where did you get it? Have you started to d&f??
The last photo is most recent so compared to the one from day two I feel them dropping but they have moments where they are fluffy & then somedays they are hard but my ps hasn't told me to do any massage or anything yet so we shall wait and see!! And Victoria secrets!!! 10$$!