All done and In love!

So a day and two weeks away and my nerves are just...

So a day and two weeks away and my nerves are just crazy. I'm extremely nervous but very excited I honestly don't know why I'm nervous but for those of you that have been in my shoes .........What will help my nerves???!!!

I'm currently a small A and I'm going to be getting 350cc saline under the muscle. I'm 23yrs old no children and doing this for ME:)!

5 days AWAY;)! (Rice sizer test)

So I'm curious my doctor hasn't gotten back to me yet but what about flying say 4 days post op? I'm really wanting to make it back home to Kansas and I'm just curious as to what you girls think!!! & I figured I would add my rice sizer test photos & photos from my pre op;)!!!

Guess what day it is!!!!

So today is the day! I go in at 1pm I'm super excited and a nervous hot mess too! More the fact that I know today is going to be painful but it's what I want!! I know a lot of you girls like to hear recovery story's and such and I will be on here as much as possible keeping you up to date with photos & every detail!

All done!

I'm 30 minutes out of surgery I find out my doctor put 270cc in me verses the 325cc filled to 350cc I wanted, but like I told him going in I do not want to look to big or to fake. I have yet see these bad boys so I'll update tomorrow as well with pictures and we can see if I'm happy or not!:)! By the way anyone who is nervous don't be it's a breeze!!!!

Long time now time to show!

Sorry ladies, I have been a very busy woman. My husband and I got a puppy the day before surgery & I flew home to Kansas three days after surgery!
So let's back up a few:)........ May 5th- day is surgery! I was super nervous we got there at 12:30 surgery was supposed to be at 1 but I didn't get called back until alost 3!( the person prior to me was getting a tummy tuck and surgery went longer! So they got me hooked up with my IV which was the worst part to be honest! Surgery was a whole 45 minutes:) after that I remember waking up asking the doctor how big he went and he said 270cc so at first I didn't know what to think so I was thinking they were small I was wrapped up in so much stuff because that's how my doctor does things( picture above) it was very uncomfortable! The next day I got that stupid thing off and I get to see my new boobies that I fell in love with! Very sore but I love them!!! They are beautiful so I kept taking pain meds about 4 days in I went to nights only & I got a heat pad which helped me sleep really good!! So three days ago I got my stitches out but everything has been wonderful and I'll update more but I want to share!

Don't second guess yourself! Do it!'

So I want to tell anyone who is second guessing themselves to just do it! I wouldn't go back I'm so happy with myself now & my hubby approves as well! Any questions please feel free to ask!

My boobies ID card

I have been asked what I'm filled to so I'm just plain 270cc so check it out! Girls I definitely recommend finding a doctor like I did one that put the highest amount that you ask and goes from there! I wanted 350cc but if you can tell that would of looked outrageous on me! So during surgery Dr. David Ross put 350xx in and went from there after surgery I woke up to him telling me 270cc which I was scared was going to be to little but I will never thank him enough for using his professional opinion b.c 270 cc is perfect for my body and is exactly the perfect fit for my body& it brought me to the size I wanted a 32D/DD depending on the bra & were I buy it from !

32D/DD Depending On Bras????

Hey ladies how are you doing ? I figured I would stop in and show you a few suits& bras my new girls are sporting!! I love these new tatas:))! I feel way better about myself!!

3 months post op

Hey ladies I'm doing wonderful & I hope you are too!! This was smooth sailing for me so let's see my three months post op????
Chicago Plastic Surgeon