Want a Bigger Butt - Aventura, FL

I am new to writing on here. I am 5'9'', 175lbs. I...

I am new to writing on here. I am 5'9'', 175lbs. I am looking to get the bbl procedure. So far I have researched Dr. J in Georgia, Dr. S in Miami, and Dr. O in Chicago.I want to have the procedure by the end of this year. I am very undecided on which one to chose to even talk to. I would prefer to have it done by Dr. O since I live in Chicago but the other 2 have much more experience in what I'm wanting. If I have to travel and stay for a while then so be it. Has anyone had the bbl by anyone of the doctors I'm searching and if so how was your experience and the cost

I havent had it done yet. I just sent pictures of...

I havent had it done yet. I just sent pictures of myself to Dr. S or shall I say Nancy. She gave me a price plus what the deposit is. I am waiting to hear back from her

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hi ANEwme82, were you able to decide a Dr.? If so who and how much ?
Hi Anewme82, were you able to get a date with Dr. S? I got mine for March 15. GL
Thanks to everyone for the advice. I want to apologize for the wrong name of the Dr. in Chicago, his name is Dr. Otto Plaski. I think that's the right spelling. Anyway I leaning more toward Dr. S if I have to wait til next year to get the best results so be it. I am willing to consult with the other doctors also. again thank u all, keep me updated on u guys progress
I'm scheduled with Dr. J on Dec. 21. To me, he & Dr. S have the best results & Dr. S is a little cheaper & u get more included in your price but he's booked up until next year. So if you don't mind the wait, Dr. S is good but if you want it done this year, Dr. J is your best bet. I'm slightly more drawn to Dr. J's results anyway.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. I see you're already getting a lot of support and advice from the community! You should have consultations with several surgeons, before you choose, to make sure you find the right fit for you.

Please do keep us updated with your progress.

Hey im going with dr. S early next year. I live in fl so its easier for me, and also he does great work! The only other doc i would recommend based on their work is dr. J in georgia. I know that dr. S is booked until next year, so if getting it done this year is a must, dr s may not be possible....but you may get lucky. Good luck!
Hey Anew. I just had surgery with Dr. J. He does his consult via Skype with you & you have to email in pictures. If you call his office dial extension 228 & ask for a sooner consult you may get lucky. He's done butts for some stars, but of course can't advertise that. Good luck.
Heyyy girl. I stay in michigan and im very undecided as well. I scheduled my consultation with Dr.Jimmerson, though its in October.Smh. I already got my quote from Dr.Salama but wanted to weigh out my options with another and began thinking of going to Dr.Perry, have u seen his work?. He's in miami as well and pretty good from the pics ive seen. THERE'S dr.Pazmino in miami, let me know what you think and good luck to you

Hey,

welcome to the bbl sisterhood. I would suggest doing consults with all of these doctors, I know that the consult with dr.j in all in on the phone but they don't have openings til October n that's for the consult, his base price is $8800 if paid in cash.

Dr.s in fl, you will see many of his pts on here, with great results as dr.j. Dr.s has a good price it's currently $7799. His consults are via email, u send in pics wot an email n get an email back.

I a, unsure of your dr. In your area but this is what I know.

So get the consults, look at pics n read reviews... Gl on your search
Im going with Dr. Salama he has the best looking working I have seen... Good Luck
Hi and welcome I also live in Chicago and went for a couple consultations out here I even gave the deposit to do it cause I was so excited but after doing lots of research I finally decided I was comfortable with dr salama I think he's the best I hate the going out of town part but hey hes gonna get the job done right :)