BBL Revision , He is Fixing Me All over Again,Will Get Shifrin''NDD Up! Chicago, IL

Well ladies I'm about to go in a second time...

Well ladies I'm about to go in a second time Here's my story, Had a bbl, tt, in April of 2013 to no success with a local Chicago dr. Left me with a flat butt and a not so pretty scar ugly belly button , and alot of excess fat leftover I was very much unhappy but waited out the year to heal and gain some more fat to have a successful procedure this time . I've searched for the ultimate Drs.. having traveled to NYC for the infamous Matthew Schulman and did my extensive research on the Florida Drs. as well ..out of the country was a no go for me out of the question. .Much credit to those gals that have that courage but I don't have enough (balls) lol for that travel. .Having been disappointed from the first bbl I had many questions and almost seemed like a dam pest and doubtful of any Dr I had my consultations with .I felt I was asking to much for my expectations to perform what I wanted. .I went to see Dr.David Shifrin and I must say I was sold I had to make 2 consultations with him plus emails and spoke with his staff including the girls in his office that had a bbl with him. . Nothing personal against him I just had a horrible first experience so I needed someone to understand me and he DID..I can't say enough about his staff his practice including himself he is absolutely gentle, understanding and knows what he is doing to have to deal with me with such ease the way they did is a plus they are truly GENUINE, he answered every question honestly and that's what I wanted, not a cookie cutter type of person. A young lady had some work done as she was leaving and I was arriving and she couldn't praise him enough of his work and his bedside manner.He has his work cut out for him but assured me he will make me look and feel the way I need including fix all the mistakes from the previous procedure, Mind you He doesn't have to do that but because he is a Awesome human being he's taking it upon himself to fix that ! And I have no doubt in my mind I'm in Great hands! I've seen his work personally and he has what it takes for me trust me I've had MANY consultations and he was the one that made me feel like I was not just a client.I feel like we're buddies now..lmao.I can go on and on about this wonderful team Dr.Shifrin and Adrianne and his staff I love this team.. Stay tuned ...

TODAY IS THE DAY. . I'M GOIN BACK IN...

Hey Rs ladies, today is the day I'm Goin back not Goin to lie in nervous and anxious ..But God is good , I have my best friend of a hubby and a great PS by my side .. Let's do this..I'll see you in a few hours pictures will be coming soon. .Thank you ladies!

ON THE OTHER SIDE Lord God bless me this is a STRUGGLE!

Hey ladies I've made it to the other side and I can't tell you I'm in PAIN my first bbl was nothing like this will maybe cause it wasn't performed correctly. .But I'm coming along walking and taking deep breaths..I think it's my anxiety I worry too much! !But My Lord will get me thru this..I can say OMG ..I can see the results already and my waist is snatched!! Thankful for my husband who is everything and taking care of me!..

He is the ABSOLUTE BEST!!! Chicago Ladies Looking for a BBL We Have Found a True Artist!!!=)

Sooooo HAPPY with my results so far I can see how it's Goin to play out already..=)) I LOVE IT!The staff is absolutely amazing, the surgery center was also amazing. I can go on and on about this team..Dr.Shifrin , Adrian were a joy, he listened to my Lil pesty self and my questions answered them all and knew what I wanted.

Trying to recover. .

Hey my Rs loves, sorry I've been MIA, it's been a rough few days but it is coming along slowly, getting over these headaches, I'm still very much swollen and just plain tired , but I have to walk and keep on my feet to get a speedy recovery,allot of anxiety cause I didn't go thru this at all before. But thanks to my hubby who is 1000% here from changing my bandages to literally making me poop , taking me a bath Lord I feel so horrible he barely gets any sleep just checking up on me till he wakes up to go to work.. But it's coming along had my DR.appt today to check how I'm doing and it looks great! I have to keep reminding myself the first bbl I was up and perfectly fine after day 2. Which is whyi didn't get the results I so yearned for. Oh but this time I'm in pain from the aggressive lipo Shifrin did, he also did scar revisions on my tt , belly button and dog ear. God Bless this man he didn't have to do that but he did all to perfect me. And I will say it's perfect. Thank you sisters for checking up on me .=)

3 week pics..