20 Units Botox to Forehead for Horizontal Lines - Chicago, IL

I hate it. My eyelids are more hooded and I look...

I hate it. My eyelids are more hooded and I look tired. My forehead looks great but...not worth looking like my eyes are tiny or tired. I'm wondering how many more weeks until I start to see ANY improvement in the hooded eyes. Anyone who had similar changes, when can I hope for improvement?! Sad :(

11 days later

I am getting used to the eye changes but still mad at myself for doing it. I wear my glasses to work to "hide" behind. My horizontal wrinkles are pretty much non existent. My forehead gets shiny now though; I typically have dry skin, so I wasn't expecting that. So...I'm waiting on this stuff to wear off. But tbh my husband says he can barely tell my eyes look different. He thinks the upper lids look a little puffy.

Before

Yes, probably subtle but my "before eyes" look "awake" not tired and angry :(

18 days

Not much change...impatiently waiting for this to wear off

How are you doing now, SadAfter? I did this six days ago and am having the EXACT same problem you were having. I feel regretful and scared and just sad. I've lost the arch to my brow and my eyes are hooded. I don't look "done" so far anyway. And it's not something, so far, that anyone would notice, unless I seriously point it out to them, but I don't look as pretty as I used to. My eyes are my best feature and now they seem tired and smaller. I'm too sad to look in the mirror. I hope you are feeling better now. It sounds like it started to get better in a little over a month. I hope by now everything is back to normal. It would be encouraging to hear good news! I'm not doing this again.
Tesssa- hope u go back to normal. My arch fell and eyes smaller and everything fell. It has aged me good 5-10 years. I used to love my eyes as well. I'm almost 11 months out. It changes your appearance and a lot of us never went back to the way we were. I ended up with a lot more wrinkles, very uneven face now. I avoid mirrors as much as I can. Doing my hair I look at hair not my face.
Send me pm I will share before and after pics..
I forgot to mention that I did this once before about six months ago, and I had a similar issue though my brows were normal. My eyelids were just swollen. The only reason I did it again was my doctor convinced me that it was just swelling from the injection -- I was overreacting. Well, it DID go away. In about two months, I looked fine. GREAT, even. But during those two months, I stopped looking in the mirror and wore sunglasses if I went out, which I didn't do very often. So I felt confident to do this again, thinking maybe I had been overreacting. What was I thinking? I should have remembered those bad months where I felt horrible. Anyway, this time he said he'd be conservative and it would not happen again. It did, and worse, my brows have changed. They aren't arched at all. Some people just can't handle the frontalis (upper forehead) and I am clearly one of them. I've now realized this after my second mistake. The first one was not a fluke. With that, I DO know it goes away and after about a month. It will slowly improve. This is why women are always complaining about the wrinkles coming BACK and get addicted to Botox. I have to remember that. The stuff starts to wear off. VK, I don't know how it could have lasted that long with you, I'm very sorry. Have you talked to a doctor? I DID go right back to how I was before, the first time this happened. I looked just fine. All the same wrinkles returned and my eyes were totally normal. I'm going to try to find comfort in knowing that. I hope you talk to someone to make sure there aren't other things going on as 11 months seems far too long. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad.
Tesssa no I have not gone back to way I was I am worse as I said before and after pics prove it. I did not have all the wrinkles or shape of my eyes being worse. Lost my arch to brows, forehead fell, along with face. Skins now a mess. Not anything else going on, was healthy, worked out daily, and trust me it's from this poison I was talked into doing. It made me worse than I was. Glasses yes I wear them as well hides uneven eyes. Been to many Doc's they all have same story oh can't be Dysport. If u talk to Dysport my adverse reactions are from Dysport. A pharmacist from Dysport told me it can travel through the body and last up to a year. We all know our own faces and mine is worse. Like I said I will share pics and have talked a few out of doing it. Never had dry eyes, do now. Never had a lot happening to me, do now. U want pics feel free and u can see for yourself, changed my eyes instantly. Sorry u did it twice.. I will never do it again. Destroyed who I am, missing functions, depressing!
I'm so sorry. Is it because of Dysport? I did Botox. I did Dysport once, for crow's feet, and I hated it. It caused a sagging pocket under my eye that didn't go away for a long time, even after the wrinkles came back. And I have a lot of wrinkles there. But I'm fine with my smile wrinkles now and just welcome them. The adverse reaction, though only on one side, lasted much longer than Botox. It did pretty much go away after about five months (I've heard Dysport lasts longer too). I vowed to not only never do the crow's feet again but Dysport. I didn't have any long lasting issues with Botox. What you're going through sounds a lot more dramatic but I agree, Dysport lasts longer. Again, I would never do it again. I hope this resolves for you. And I hope you're feeling less depressed sooner.
All of your comments have been helpful for me, thank you. I had a 2nd botox injection above my eyebrows and my left eye feels droopy now, and heavy like you all have said. It bugs me! I don't see it in pictures, and my husband says he can barely tell, but I get exactly what you have said...the only thing keeping me from freaking out is that it is not permanent. Good to hear that in a few weeks things seem to ease up for everyone. I love not having wrinkles in my forehead though, that is amazing! Now if we could just have no hooded eyes too!
I'm five weeks out and I have most movement back in my forehead :) My eyes look almost back to normal. I'm going to enjoy the last bit of no wrinkles bc I don't think I will do botox again....hated the way my eyes looked way too much.
I am Soooo happy for you!!!!! I am almost five weeks too but not much improved. But I do feel less tightened in forehead and I hope it's slightly getting better. My inner eyebrows still frozen ...Wish me luck...
I have same problem the droopy eye lids it's horrible I fell tired no more space for eye shadow I can't look in the mirror and I used to hear alot of complement about my eyes makeup but not anymore !
Mine is slightly better at 3 1/2 weeks out...or probably more that I'm used to my "new look"...ugh. Hoping time passes quickly for us both.
I pray every day and hoping to see improvements... but still.... I hope we can soon have our normal look back...
Don't listen to the Doc's you'll go back to normal if your face starts changing. Dysport themselves said I was having an adverse reaction to this. It was my first time. I spoke to a pharmacist from Dysport. Doc's on here ruining lives and dont care! We are living a daily heck!! Hope u are ok for your pics and u don't go they what I have.
I had Botox for the first time two weeks ago and I had two droopy eyelids! I hate it! My forehead looks great but my eyes look deflated and like pockets! How can I fix this?
Only thing I know of is time...
Having the same feeling as you.I had mine on 4/4/14,it's been 16 days.and I feel nothing changed. I am depressed as I am having my engagement photoshoot in may and I really think I gonna ruin it. I look ugly and angry.... Aktournas, did your brow get back to their own position?
Don't panic. Botox isn't permanent. However, this is common and happens to me as well. It isn't as noticeable to other people but is very annoying. You will have to weigh the pros and cons, if the droopy eyelids are worse than the benefit of wrinkle free or vise versa. Good luck :-)
I'm sorry you don't like what happened to your upper eyelids.  Do you have a before pic so we can see what your eyes looked like before Botox?
Let me see what I can find on my phone.
Posted some
Thanks so much.  I think I can see what you are talking about- it is really subtle.  I'm sure it is way more obvious to you because it is your face and it probably feels different too.  Hopefully it will wear off as the botox wears off.  Have you talked to your injector about this to see what they say?
I talked to them. They want me to wait two full weeks and then come in for touch ups. I'm not getting ANYTHING else injected into my face! No way!
Yeah I can understand where you are coming from.  Unless they can basically guarantee they can fix it (botox can be used to do a sort of brow lift) I wouldn't be interested in any more injections either.  I hope you keep us posted on how things go for you.
I'm going through the same thing. I feel horrible and look horrible but other people don't seem to have noticed. I think it's more the way my forehead feels so heavy. I'm 3 Weeks into this - I didn't have it done for forehead lines, I wanted to "lift" my brows a bit. The practitioner gave me my money back- but like you I'm not sure how long this heavy feeling and hooded eyes will last :(
It's not a good feeling. I worked myself into a panic several times last week fearing it would get even worse. I think the changes have stopped but funny how a mm or two of change can make such a big impact. Hopefully others might comment and share their personal experiences?! I hope you see improvements soon.