Finally Decided - Chicago, IL

I am a 26 year old mother of one and currently a...

I am a 26 year old mother of one and currently a 38DD, I have struggled with the appearance of my breasts since I was a young girl. After putting it off for years, I have finally decided to have a breast lift to rid myself of what the doctors say is stage three ptosis. Over the last year I've lost 50lbs, so to make up for the loss of volume I will also be getting an augmentation. I'm really excited to finally be doing something for myself.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I visited three doctors prior to visiting JW Plastic Surgery. Dr. Weinzweig was very comforting and reassuring, and answered every question I could come up with. His staff is warm and welcoming, as well as knowledgable and personable. I plan to schedule my surgery for the first or second week of March 2014 with Dr. Weinzweig. I'm really excited to be getting this done, and I'm confident that I will be in excellent hands.

Hi, Im reading your story, did you ever went on with the procedure? Im thinking of going with Jeffrey Weinzweig for a breast aug! Let me know your experience!! Thanks!

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! I'm happy to hear you are doing something special for yourself. Sometimes that's hard to do when you're so focused on your child. Did you discuss what type of lift you'll be getting and how many cc's in your implants? Looking forward to your updates!