Finally Decided, Going with Dr. Schifrin Chicago, I

I am a 26 year old mother of one and currently a...

I am a 26 year old mother of one and currently a 38DD, I have struggled with the appearance of my breasts since I was a young girl. After putting it off for years, I have finally decided to have a breast lift to rid myself of what the doctors say is stage three ptosis. Over the last year I've lost 50lbs, so to make up for the loss of volume I will also be getting an augmentation. I'm really excited to finally be doing something for myself.

Hi, Im reading your story, did you ever went on with the procedure? Im thinking of going with Jeffrey Weinzweig for a breast aug! Let me know your experience!! Thanks!

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! I'm happy to hear you are doing something special for yourself. Sometimes that's hard to do when you're so focused on your child. Did you discuss what type of lift you'll be getting and how many cc's in your implants? Looking forward to your updates!

Second guessing surgeon

Unfortunately I had to postpone my procedure until next year:( But this has given me time to make sure I've chosen the right doctor. Initially I was going to go with Dr. Weinzweig. When we met he was very attentive, and his staff was very accomidating and friendly. Since our meeting, a couple of members from this sight have reached out to me with concerns. These ladies were patients of Dr. Weinzweig and neither of them were happy with their results. I know that everyone's body and experience is different, but hearing from these ladies has made me second guess my choice of doctor. I am going to meet with a few more before making my final decision.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Full Anchor Lift with Silicon Gel Implants on 5'8" African American with Fit Build

So earlier this year I had to postpone my procedure but now I am back on track. The site will not let me change the info for my surgeon, but I have decided not to use Dr. Weinzweig after careful consideration. I met with DR. SHIFRIN and fell in love! I haven't scheduled my procedure yet, but I'm certain that Shifrin is the surgeon for me.

I have extremely saggy and deflated breast after a 75lbs weight loss. I currently fit a 36C, prior to my weight loss I was a saggy 38DD. I do not have enough fat left in my breast to be satisfied with a lift only so I will be getting an implant for volume, sub muscular because my breast tissue is too thin for overs. I am barrel chested and have a large breast gap which is a concern for me but Dr. Shifrin assured me that he can give me just enought volume and cleavage with out running the risk of developing uni-boob (lol).

I'm going to schedule my procedure next month for hopefully February. Shifrins fee for everything is $8500, more than the first doctor I chose but I think the price difference is worth me having total confidence in my surgeon.

Wishing you well on your journey:)
Chicago Plastic Surgeon