Shortness of Breath Associated with Implants, over a Year Later??

I nursed my kids for 2 years...and started at a...

I nursed my kids for 2 years...and started at a small B cup. Am very happy with my implants/lift, but I do worry about long term affects.

I have had shortness of breath for 3 weeks now. I had breast implants put in about 15 months ago. I have been to the doctor many times the past few weeks, had a cat scan of my lungs, an EKG, etc, and they don't know what is wrong besides 'it could be a virus'. I was on antibiotics for 5 days, and the shortness of breath went away, it was great. As soon as I was off of them, it came back. Now I'm starting my second round of antibiotics, and today I have a lot of chest pain right in the middle. I have no other symptoms, no runny nose, no fever, nothing. Is it possible there is an infection in my implants causing this??
Implants 6 months ago following breast implants. Two months ago, I began having severe shortness of breath, sweating, extreme fatigue, joint pain, and cough. tests for blood clot were negati e? Doctor thought it was the Tamoxafin so I came off of it for two weeks, got a bit better, but was put back on? Any thoughts!
Hi Lisa, I have taken my implants out three days ago, the breathlessness went straight away, my voice came back like normal but I still have shoulder blade pain and nerve pain in my upper back and neck, which makes my back tight and hard to breathe.. I am hoping over time this will heal.. In the next few days I will be taking wheatgrass, hoping that will heal my back and nerve that May have damaged... I just wanted to give u am update, Thank you Lisa for taking the time to write to me...
I had that shoulder blade pain for almost the first year of mine. Just in a one inch specific spot on both shoulders. It was really painful and annoying but I noticed stretching my pectorals stopped it. Did you're dr teach you the 'spider up the wall stretch'? It helped a lot. Also helped my posture because I was walking around hunchbacked trying to avoid pain