30 Year Old Wide Nose Rhinoplasty - Chicago, IL

I had a wide nose, I knew I would need my bridge...

I had a wide nose, I knew I would need my bridge broken, I had learned to like my nose, but as I got older I didn't want to regret not getting it. I had the non surgical procedure in the past, but due to time and the cost,I figured to just go with the real thing. I knew the doctor I wanted, but I was nervous he didn't have many ethnic nose in his gallery. I went by the results in the gallery.

Thanks for sharing your story, I hope your results are everything you wanted.
Your nose was gorgeous before. Can't wait to see your "after pictures!!" :)
Thanks for sharing with us. I thought your before nose was very nice! Looking forward to your updates and wishing you a fast and easy recovery.

Update, cast off one week later

Update: on Sunday I stopped taking the meds, made me drowsy and I wasn't even in pain. Monday I went back to work with the cast, I looked like a freak with the cast, dealing with my kids and husband's schedule was a little crazy, but not bad at all. I was still feeling drowsy for some reason. I did take 3 hr naps on Mon and Tues (never had before, that was weird)
This morning I went to my post op, I didn't even see the Dr, which was fine, but I was a little disappointed. I got the cast off and the stiches removed. I was a little worried, I it was painful for many. It was a breeze! I was in and out in 20 mnts. The results are really drastic, but so far I'm happy, I'm a little swollen on the tip, but a little make up will do the trick.

Did you get any type of implants put in your nose?
I can see the improved definition in your bridge already.
Wow! Your nose looks absolutely beautiful! What a difference! And you have no swelling or bruising?!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I had a great previous experience with the doctor with the non surgegica procedure, I know he was great and I read lots of great reviews on him. I also know he is very busy doctor, so my first consultation was very fast, lasted about 5 minutes, I debated on weather to see other doctors, the office called me multiple times, which I was a little uncomfortable with. I ended up gettint it 3 weeks after my consultation , my experience was great, there is no complaints, I had to call them and ask a few questions, the girl/assistant was awesome. I don't regret it one bit, I notice a difference already, I have my 1 week f/u in 3 days. I stopped taking the meds today, I felt too drowsy, I also went back to work today. I can't wait for my f/u