Severe Pain During Procedure and Post Op Recovery Not Accurate - Chevy Chase, MD

I had the Smart Lipo done on my inner and outer...

I had the Smart Lipo done on my inner and outer thighs. I don't know what the results are yet since it has been only 6 days. However I have a high pain tolerance and thought the surgery wasn't going to be so painful. It was awful!! They gave me Vicodin and Valium prior but I could barely tolerate the procedure. I wish I had been sedated during it. I felt the doctor and staff there minimized the surgery and I was not prepared for what it was really like. It has been 6 days and the pain is so bad I can barely walk or sit down without horrible pain. I was told I could go back to work in 2 -3 days and take a walk that night. THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!! I was suppose to get my flanks done in the future but will not do this ever again. Cool sculpting is the better way to go for abdominal and flank area.

Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

The staff was very disorganized and rescheduled me 3 times after I had all the arrangements made with work etc. On a positive Dr. Khalifeh was kind and professional.