Post Csection Belly - Chevy Chase, MD

I want to have my pre pregnancy belly back I know...

I want to have my pre pregnancy belly back I know my results won't be as tight as it would as a tummy tuck. I am really nervous to have the procedure and I guess it has something to do with me researching smartlipo for the past year. I made my deposit February 12th to make sure that I don't back out.

Almost one week until my smartlipo

Im Nervous!!
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Is that u now? Or pre pregnancy? Please keep me posted as I would like to use same doctor
Now but I have the mommy pouch my underwear is hiding it I actually switched to doctors
You switched to doctors? What do you mean? You aren't doing dr k?
Yes I'm going to Dr.Salman Ashruf
Yes! In Hanover! I met him too. Very nice man. What was the deciding factor that made you switch?
Can't figure out why a doc will do anything to your stomach. Guess for the money, but you look fine to most pple. GL
You look great! If I had your stomach I would not be doing my lipo lol. I wish you well with your procedure.
If I looked like you, I wouldn't even be looking for another procedure. Just met with Khalifeh and he refused to do smartlipo because he said the result would be poor. I cant wait to hear how you like it!
He said I was an ok candidate so I will post after pics