Excellent Results -Chevy Chase, MD

I had Smartlipo done to my saddlebags and fat...

I had Smartlipo done to my saddlebags and fat transfer to my buttocks. I cannot be more pleased with the results. It has been 6 months and I am completely satisfied. A few weeks ago I had my belly done as well and my shape has changed completely. The time to get the swelling down is several weeks, but is worth it!! I now have curves! very nice doctor, healing is fast and no pain for the belly smart lipo. The fat transfer is a little uncomfortable the first two weeks, after is perfectly fine. If you are planning to do belly and saddle bags, I recommend to do it separate as I did. Both together I'm not sure if the pain would be more. If you are out for 2 weeks from work, do it, if not, do them separate as a weekend is good enough to get back on your feet.

I am considering same doctor. How was he? Did you meet his partner Singh? I didn't know they could use fat from smart lipo to inject, I thought because of laser it doesn't work?
He is very good, I never met the other Doc as I was only considering Dr. Khalife. I am not sure what the sequence of events are, but he did remove fat from my saddle bags and inject it on my butt, and my surgery a few months after, I did only my belly, no fat transfer. I do have to say that my saddle bags and buttocks are great, no complaints at all!! The belly, I failed to do massage in the area and a hard small bump appeared, He said it is tissue or blood, but even after I did so many massages as soon as I saw the bump is not going anywhere, it is not a bad as I have seen here on the site, but I can see it. So I am going back for a touch up. I definitely suggest to start lymphatic drainage massage as soon as a week after surgery, it helps so much!!. Even with that touch up which I will do in the next 2 weeks, I am very satisfied with the results. Write me back if you want more specific information. Good luck!! the extra few hundred for the fat transfer is definitely worth!! What part are you thinking of doing?
I am so glad to hear that. I read another review on Dr K and they said he left them on the table, to go tend to another patient, because nurses overbooked him. But then 42 other reviews were positive. Its like what do you take in and what don't you? U didn't know about the massage, I did that after zerona treatments so I'm glad you mentioned. I am told I could do a tummy tuck but I have three little kids and I'm not interested in being down for 4 weeks. Also after reviewing several doctors sites I've seen many patients with a bigger and saggier tummy than mine who look awesome. I do have a couple additional questions. First was the smart lipo what you were told you needed? How much weight did you loose after? Or how many sizes did you go down? Have you noticed the fat doesn't go back to where you had procedure but goes elsewhere? What was the pain like during? Do they numb you first? Do they give you a pill? How long were you down? And on the fat transfer I was told you can't do fat transfer with fat harvested from smartlipo due to the laser process. Did you have separate traditional lipo to do fat transfer? I want in bottom too. Thanks for everything!
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor, lots of patience, professional and courteous.