Excellent Results -Chevy Chase, MD

I had Smartlipo done to my saddlebags and fat...

I had Smartlipo done to my saddlebags and fat transfer to my buttocks. I cannot be more pleased with the results. It has been 6 months and I am completely satisfied. A few weeks ago I had my belly done as well and my shape has changed completely. The time to get the swelling down is several weeks, but is worth it!! I now have curves! very nice doctor, healing is fast and no pain for the belly smart lipo. The fat transfer is a little uncomfortable the first two weeks, after is perfectly fine. If you are planning to do belly and saddle bags, I recommend to do it separate as I did. Both together I'm not sure if the pain would be more. If you are out for 2 weeks from work, do it, if not, do them separate as a weekend is good enough to get back on your feet.
I had a consultation with Dr. kalife and he is my doctor of choice for my surgery. I'm looking to have surgery around March or so.
I am considering same doctor. How was he? Did you meet his partner Singh? I didn't know they could use fat from smart lipo to inject, I thought because of laser it doesn't work?
He is very good, I never met the other Doc as I was only considering Dr. Khalife. I am not sure what the sequence of events are, but he did remove fat from my saddle bags and inject it on my butt, and my surgery a few months after, I did only my belly, no fat transfer. I do have to say that my saddle bags and buttocks are great, no complaints at all!! The belly, I failed to do massage in the area and a hard small bump appeared, He said it is tissue or blood, but even after I did so many massages as soon as I saw the bump is not going anywhere, it is not a bad as I have seen here on the site, but I can see it. So I am going back for a touch up. I definitely suggest to start lymphatic drainage massage as soon as a week after surgery, it helps so much!!. Even with that touch up which I will do in the next 2 weeks, I am very satisfied with the results. Write me back if you want more specific information. Good luck!! the extra few hundred for the fat transfer is definitely worth!! What part are you thinking of doing?
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor, lots of patience, professional and courteous.