Been Considering Rhinoplasty for Years and Would Really Love Feedback! - Chevy Chase, MD

I have literally been wanting a nose job since I...

I have literally been wanting a nose job since I was about 13 years old and realized the Italian nose my parents had blessed me with. I have been teased and bullied about it since.. even now to this day I have had two ex boyfriends who at the heat of the breakup couldn't help but make comments that have a "big nose". Makes sense since one I dated for 5 years, the other for a year (eye roll). Guess that's what happens when someone gets to know you and knows your insecurities. Regardless, this is something I know that I want to do, and is necessary for me to do. I just really want feedback on doctors in the Washington D.C. or even Baltimore area that people have been satisfied with. Its hard to believe all the comments on sites when they don't include pictures and this couldn't be a more important surgery. You can hide a bad boob job.. but not the middle of your face. I would much rather pay a little more the first time then have to go thorough a horrible surgery or continuous surgeries. I finally have the money to do this and feel like I have waited 10 years to do this and it has never left my mind.

When I first moved to D.C 3 years ago I went and had a free consultation with a doctor that is a specialist on noses. I think that in the end I will still go with him but I really want to know about other doctors and other peoples experiences.

Hi. Well, i think you are cute, not just for saying, but i think you are. But i do understand that you can feel the need to go trough a nose job, because that will make you feel better with yoursel and more confident. I advise you to do it, if you can aford it, but in a very good professional. If it will improve your allready cute looks, than you will probabily be gorgeous. Take it from a guy that acording to women is ''handsome'' but with a big nose. Yes indeed :) But i don't care :)
i'm so sorry those guys were sob's your really pretty and i know how it feels to not like your nose your gonna look great once you do it...........

I love your hair and think you look like Debra Messing! I agree with what another commenter said, though. If it bothers you a lot, do it now and enjoy! I did it at 27 and am SO glad I didn't wait until my 30s or 40s. I've had two decades to feel liberated. :)

Here's a list of questions to ask at your consultations. Please let us know how it's going!