40 Year Old Divorced Female - Chevy Chase, MD

Droopy upper eyelids that bothered me especially...

Droopy upper eyelids that bothered me especially for my current age of 40. I felt I always looked tired even when I was not. It was challenging applying eye make up, I always had mascara dots on my eyelids. I knew that I wanted to get this procedure done once I turned 40 to be happier with my appearance. Procedure definitely worth it, absolutely so happy I had this done. The actual procedure was only 1 hour and the recovery was 1 week, although it varies and can be shorter. Ice and rest helped tremendously. Reasonable recovery with very little downtime and instant results.
Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schoenfeld was fantastic from start to finish, professional, ethical, informative, with excellent bedside manner. He explained the procedure and risks to me, very straight forward. I can tell that he is truly passionate about his field of practice. He followed up after the procedure by calling me the following day, a nice added touch rarely seen by physicians. I highly recommend Dr. Schoenfeld for any procedure!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  What was your recovery like?  Are you still experiencing any swelling?
My recovery was not bad at all. I had bruising and swelling under both eyes for the first couple of days. I had surgery on a Friday and returned to work on Monday the bruising was still visible and my lids were still swollen. By midweek I was noticeably less bruised and swollen. By the following weekend I was fine and brushing and swelling decreased significantly and was not noticeable with makeup. I love the results and am not experiencing any swelling now at all! I Highly recommend Dr. Schoenfeld. He did an amazing job.
Did anyone at work notice?  Or did you tell everyone beforehand?  Sounds like you recovered really well, congrats!