Loving my girls!!!!600CC MP unders - Cherry Hill, NJ

Hello all, I am super excited that I am having my...

Hello all,

I am super excited that I am having my BA on May 22nd.
I am only nervous about the unknown!!! I have done tons of research and find that reading to much into BA scares you!!!!

Now...Please tell me how I might feel afterwards, what do I look forward to?
What should I do to set up prior to Surgery?

I am 5'7 151 lbs and a mommy of 3. i am going from a B to a full D maybe DD....My opinion, I would rather have slightly larger then not enough :)

1 day Post Op

Hello ladies!!!!

I wanted to update everyone that surgery went great... I felt fine yesterday , just tight but no major pain. i slept in recliner last night and got 6 hours of sleep.
Woke up this am with the "morning boobs" LOL but pain wise , i feel fine . my girls look great of what i can see....no i havent taken bra off yet lol..due to arm range.
I go for my po appt tomorrow and get to take a shower!!!!!

pics

i will also be posting before and after pics soon :)

600 CC MP under muscle silicone

ok ladies im posting some before and after's .

I went for my PO today and went well . He took 2 stitches out on each side. I drove myself there...feeling very well , wake up swollen and at night I get really swollen.

17 Days PO

17 Days PO ....as some of my fellow PA girls have said ...the feeling is like a slight sunburn. Nipples are sensitive to the touch or clothing , but yet no feeling ...Its like my foot is asleep and I still feel the pins and needles.
I also like many, have said recently I should have went bigger.

I had 600 cc 's and feel my body just swallowed them . Damn it i knew i should of bumped it up to 700-750 ....
Other then that , I am normal ..My right is a slight bit higher then left , but they are both working their way down slowly. I can't wait to wear a normal bra though!!! I have a 200.00 Gift card to Victoria secrets just burning a whole in my purse LOL....

To all you BA ladies this week, Good luck and be brave ..its really not that bad .

New pics PO

More PO Pics

PO 17 Days

OOOO ... I should also Add....I still find myself slumping n trying not to Flaunt them yet LOL ..I gotta get over that!
GREAT PS

Dr. Sorokin of Delaware Valley Plastic Surgey has to be the best PS Dr. and professional He and his staff offered nothing but positive reassurance , time, and great bed side manners. I will recommend him to anyone in the SJ/Philly area.