Perfect! - Cherry Hill, NJ

Had procedure done 3 yrs ago (55 y.o.) and had...

Had procedure done 3 yrs ago (55 y.o.) and had fantastic results. The only thing I was sure about was I wanted silicone, approx cc range & that I wanted to resemble my female relatives who had naturally gorgeous breasts. Just before surgery my doctor came in the room with 2 suitcases full of different implants. On impulse, I said "you're the expert & you know what I want. You determine what would be best for me". Check out current photo.

This post comes up with a different doctor!!

I used Dr. Steven Davis of Cherry Hill, NJ. He's on Route 70 by Springfield Road. If you google him you'll see he's on all the national news shows including Dr. Oz, etc.

Before

/Users/patriciahicks/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2013/Nov 25, 2013/IMG_0614.jpg

Before

Another big change i never expected...

After I got the go-ahead to toss away those post-surg bras, my PS recommended I stick to bras with NO underwire. Best advise he ever gave me. Calvin Klein makes a great one #F2481 (I needed 34D) and also Barely There makes one with no seams you'll never even realizing you're wearing #X59 (Its not very low cut, great for T shirts or running errands or doing stuff around the house). Came in 2 pack at Kohl's -

The old size A's

Notice the padded bra showing sneaking out?

/Users/patriciahicks/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2010/Jun 18, 2010/IMG_0724.JPG
Dr. Steven Davis

Intuitive, patient, kind, understanding. Thorough consultations. Great staff. I use him for injectibles too since breast implants with great results.

You look awesome!
You have great results. And I must tell you. You dont look 55 at all. I would say you look 30 years old.
Thanks for the tips.Did you got Calvin Klein from Kohl's also?
Usuallybuy from Lord & Taylor because they always have my size (34D) in stock. Comes in nude and black Also has the cross back with the clip. Feels like wearing nothing. Throw they in one of those net zippered washing back & toss in with other gentle cycle items, then hang dry. Low in front and gives perfect cleavage .
Also, I must confess, after the first year, I go braless around the house most of the time. Since I was an A most of my life, that was one of my simple pleasure I refuse to give up!
The Barely There bra is Model # X598, don't even bother using their size chart, it's wrong. I bought the size L, but returned it for the XL, Try it on before you buy.
Thanks:)))
Gorgeous.
Thank you for your kind words.
Wow! Love that you posted 3 yrs post-op! They are beautiful and incredibly natural. Happy for you!
Thanks for the updates..... Im getting excited... but also sooo nervous. Ive decided on liking the 350 look but he bumped it to 375 to get the look I want. Wish I could relax...
I am using my PS.I really like him.It will be moderate +,I have now HP.Going to 350 cc from 425cc.
I just want you to know that this is a courageous decision and only you know what is the right thing to do. If they don't look and feel like "yours" then they have to go. Only you know.
They look great. So natural :)
I really appreciate you saying that!
You look great
Thank you so much!
looks very nice, i love your results. How many cc's did you get and how tall are you? im getting mine in january and am trying to pick a size. thanks for any info
I'm 5'5", 125 lbs. Natrelle silicone, 475cc in each breast. I went from A to D. Good luck to you, I know you are counting the days!
Looks very good. Ah we are the same (just about) height and weight That is interesting the 475cc. I am a B. Wonder if I'm being conservative with my #s that I'm doing. Are you able to post a 'before' pic?
I posted a before pic yesterday but I have clothes on. It's a "Guess" top which are very fitted to the body but you'll be able to see the excess fabric bunched around where my tattas are. I'm a size small in tops and every single top I owned still fit after my BA - that just goes to show you how much bust room was left unfilled lol
Great!!!How many cc did you got?
450cc in each breast. I see you are older too. I'm 5'5", 125 lbs. - went to full D, at Victoria Secret some bras are DD. After a year they became very natural looking. Best decision I ever made!
sorry I meant 475cc in each breast
Yes,I am 40.I got mine around 4 months ago.I never got use to them.Got 425 cc and they look huge .I am going to do redo and get smaller!!!