Perfect! - Cherry Hill, NJ

Had procedure done 3 yrs ago (55 y.o.) and had...

Had procedure done 3 yrs ago (55 y.o.) and had fantastic results. The only thing I was sure about was I wanted silicone, approx cc range & that I wanted to resemble my female relatives who had naturally gorgeous breasts. Just before surgery my doctor came in the room with 2 suitcases full of different implants. On impulse, I said "you're the expert & you know what I want. You determine what would be best for me". Check out current photo.

This post comes up with a different doctor!!

I used Dr. Steven Davis of Cherry Hill, NJ. He's on Route 70 by Springfield Road. If you google him you'll see he's on all the national news shows including Dr. Oz, etc.

Before

/Users/patriciahicks/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2013/Nov 25, 2013/IMG_0614.jpg

Before

Another big change i never expected...

After I got the go-ahead to toss away those post-surg bras, my PS recommended I stick to bras with NO underwire. Best advise he ever gave me. Calvin Klein makes a great one #F2481 (I needed 34D) and also Barely There makes one with no seams you'll never even realizing you're wearing #X59 (Its not very low cut, great for T shirts or running errands or doing stuff around the house). Came in 2 pack at Kohl's -

The old size A's

Notice the padded bra showing sneaking out?

/Users/patriciahicks/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2010/Jun 18, 2010/IMG_0724.JPG
Dr. Steven Davis

Intuitive, patient, kind, understanding. Thorough consultations. Great staff. I use him for injectibles too since breast implants with great results.