Curves-Some Women Are Born with Them...some Have to Buy Them:)

I am a 36 yr. old woman (5'1" about 120 pounds)...

I am a 36 yr. old woman (5'1" about 120 pounds) who has gained weight and lost weight all my life. My boobs are now kind of lifeless, sagging and look especially horrible when I bend over. I want to be more confident in the bedroom and be able to bend over without my boobs looking like empty, wrinkly skin bags. Both of the doctors I saw said I was borderline for a lift. I chose not to because I don't want more risk for nipple desensitization. I am really nervous about this surgery especially after reading through all the paperwork and warnings. BUT I have been saving for years for this procedure and am so sick of being so insecure. I am going with 400CC silicone. I initially thought I wanted a smaller size but after trying the boobs on at the Dr. Sorokin's office I decided I looked quite nice with the larger implants.

I have been kind of obssessed with this website and looking at the before and after pics. It makes me feel good there is a community for this kind of thing because I don't really want to discuss it with family/friends because they may try to change my mind. I am glad I learned that implants settle or I might have been horrified in the weeks, months after my surgery. I know they are going to look a little strange at first and I have to chill out and let nature take it's course. I'm really concerned about clothing. I am so tiny and wear clothes to fit my frame so I am going to need to do a lot of shopping. Boobies are EXPENSIVE! Will upload photos soon.

Good luck to you!! I'm going to get 400cc Silicone, under the muscle also..I was going to check out Dr. Sorokin also, but then I saw that NJ has a plastic surgery tax...and I was like, um, no thanks! LOL...I'm in Delaware so that's where my surgery will be. I'll update pics as soon as I can!! Good luck to you!
Thank you and good luck to you too! I heard NJ is doing away with this tax. I also want a nose job so maybe I will check out Delaware? I will have to save up some more first though...Just curious as to what your stats are if you would like to share.
I hope they get rid of it! The only thing NJ doesn't tax you on is air..I really did like living there before, but glad I got out!
My stats are 5'5" (about) 114 lbs, I was a B cup I think. I had one daughter who I breast fed for a year so I had some drooping and some stretch marks. But today!! Today I got 400cc mentor silicone moderate plus profile implants under the muscle. Hope that gives you a little help.

Going to get my lab work today.

Going to get my lab work today.

Good luck Classy!
Ughh it's the worst and you can't stay upright all the time! Can't wait for that space to be filled up and normal looking. I'm too young to have these old lady boobs! Not ready to throw in the white flag yet.
I know exactly what you're saying.

Well I was looking at pictures last night of women...

Well I was looking at pictures last night of women who got implants the same size as me and they don't look as big as I want. I told my bf about this and he said that he thinks if I go any bigger I will be too big. I just am not sure now. Its such a "big" decision. I have also been reading that once in they are not as big as the sizers look. I'm glad I have some time to debate this.
I wanted to look like the 275 filled to 325 so my doctor ordered the 300 filled to 350. Hope this helps. Also keep in mind that different cc's looks different on all people.

Welcome to RealSelf! Implants can look different on different people. Here's what some doctors have to say about choosing the right size for you.

Sassy, it's my understanding that if you have them put in under the muscle then yes, they will not be as large as you thought because they are compressed. Some people have said if you're planning to go 400 under then you should actually go 450. Of course, I'm no authority seeing as I have not gone through this yet but it is something to consider.

I have spent the entire weekend reading, stressing...

I have spent the entire weekend reading, stressing and worrying about complications and having two large snoopy dog boobs. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised because this is what I do to myself with all thing. STRESS. I really need to chill out because worrying about this stuff isn't going to prevent any of it from happening. At times like this I really wish I drank.

I have been telling my family members one by one and to my surprise most of them are being very supportive and offering to help in any way possible. I was even offered a place to stay close by in Philadelphia but I have already booked my hotel room. The only close family I haven't told is my grandparents but they can't see very well (in their nineties) so maybe I won't even bother lol. I think my grandfather would be worried about my being able to afford the surgery and that the money could be used better for home improvements. He wouldn't understand (nor could I discuss with him) the insecurity I have in the bedroom. I thank the owners of this website that I have a place to vent and release this.
I found Danskin front zip sports bras at Walmart.com and bought 2. Since I'm a 36A now and I'm hoping to go to a D, I bouth 36D but I only unwrapped 1. I plan to take it with me to my pre-op next Tuesday to get a better idea. If it doesn't look like it will fit, then I can still return them.
Can anyone tell me how they chose the size of their zip top sports bra? I am stuck on that...
I've been trying on size after size. I think it's hard to know pre op. but that's because I have been having a really hard time finding any zip front sports bras. Today I got a 36DD. I could use a 34, but there weren't any available.

Just made my bill payment online to the doctor....

Just made my bill payment online to the doctor. Feeling soooo freaked out!!! Been carefully saving for years! Also, wondering why my areolas are so damn big compared with most of you lol WTH! I have looked at more boobs in the past month than my whole life and I never realized what big areolas I have. By the time I am done are they going to be the size of a saucer???
Sassy, your areolas are not larger than mine. I think its from breastfeeding. I get to pay my bill on Tuesday :-)
All good points Scrappy. yes, under the muscle. I don't think I will have too much stretching as I have loose skin from gaining and losing weight and pregnancy and what not. I haven't work rice sizers. I did size at the office tho. I plan on doing the rice sizers. I am super tiny! petite in every way. It's soooo weird how implants look different on everyone. My doctor does boobs all day every day. I think I am going to let him take the lead with the understanding that I want big boobs (Size D) but not so big that they will look odd on my frame. I will also do the rice sizers. Don't have any rice right now lol.
I am so glad you aren't upset at me for referring you to her review. I really fought myself over whether to do it or not- ultimately, I felt that if you were me, I would want to know and at least keep it in mind. I hate feeling like "Why didnt someone tell me?" And with this being such a big decision, i felt it would be wise to share it. So thanks for taking it as it was intended. =)
I always recommend girls making rice sizers and wear them as much as they can around the house under different shirts. Just to make sure it is the size they want. I think 400cc would be somewhere over 2 cups of rice. either 2 1/4- 2 1/2 cups I am guessing.
I did that and realized that I liked the size but definitely no smaller, and so I went with a little larger cc as it does seem to lose size once inside of you.
I just used ziploc bags, fold the zip part down and taped the corners in. And waah-lah!
Lol

I just saw your post about the sports bra. Some girls just get a few sizes just to make sure they have the right one when the time comes and then return what doesnt fit.
I bought a Walmart Danskin zip up. I fit a 36D post-op. That is after dropping and is same size as bra size. Initially, i wasnt that big right after surgery, so maybe make sure you have a C, D, DD. And get your band size if you go with that brand.

I hope these suggestions help you.
Good luck, I am so excited for you and cant wait to see how they turn out!
You are almost to the Big girls club! Lol

I have added some pics of me with rice sizers on....

I have added some pics of me with rice sizers on. Would love some feedback!
Classy, I am so excited to follow your story!
I'm in the preliminary research stage and deciding if it's finally time to get serious about BA, since I've always wanted it. Not only does your current shape and size match mine almost exactly, I live very close to the Doc you're using and will be considering him as well. Thanks for sharing.
Oh neat! You are very lucky to live in that area. So many choices!! It's kinda fun (but exhausting) going around to different docs and hearing their advice and interviewing them. Good luck!
Thanks! If you don't mind my asking, how many did you visit and how long ahead of when you wanted your actual procedure did you begin visits? If I'm thinking December, is it crazy to start thinking about visits now?

Question? Are you ladies gonna let your cleavage...

Question? Are you ladies gonna let your cleavage bee seen out and about (the store etc)? Or are you gonna be all I know you can see the mounds (yea, I got boobylcious under here) but leave it up to imagination? I have always been a modest dresser. I wonder if these boobs will turn me out.....
Hi Classy-
I have always been a modest dresser too and my size allows me to show em or hide em. I like that- so when I dont want men oggling me, i can be more conservative. I am getting a corset made for me and will wear that out at times to be more boobilicious. I am thinking on the weekends when the hubbs and I go out.
LOVE corsets! So hot! This boob job drained my account. I probably wll be smooshing myself in my old clothes for a while until I can go shopping lol
Ohhh...I haven't even THOUGHT about having a corset made for me! I have quite a few already and I can't wait to see the difference between the 2. Maybe I'll take a before and after picture and post it on here!!

Less than a month away! I have been trying to...

Less than a month away! I have been trying to really pick up the pace with my exercise. I am feeling less anxiety today but still am worried about what size will be right for me. I really want to be nice a full up top but I don't want to look strange. I have a feeling there is a fine line between the two.

Well I was calm for a couple days but now have...

Well I was calm for a couple days but now have started to worry less about size and more about capsular contracture.
Thanks scrappy! I have a TJ MAXX and a Marshalls within walking distance and gift card for them so I am going to try to find that stuff there. I think I saw some sweat suits there like that! I am so depleted in funds right now since I paid cash for the boobs and didn't charge it. I have many family birthdays coming up and then Christmas so I have to be wise with my money;) I'm not broke but not used to seeing my accounts this light....
Hi Classy, I got 2 Underarmor sports bras at TJMaxx and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! They are so supportive. One of the 2 I got I had just tried on at Dick's. It was 50 bucks so I held off. Modells had a champion one for 40, but I didn't care for it. Oh, I forgot to mention that I the 50.00 bra was only 19.99 and the other was 14.99
thats a really great deal you got at tjmaxx. fifty bucks is a lot for a sports bra. i never wear sports bras. iam sure i will need them for working out once i get my boobs.

I have been forbidden to look at any more boobie...

I have been forbidden to look at any more boobie propaganda by my boyfriend. I can't eat right now because I have been clenching my teeth in some sort of nervouse tic. My jaw is so painful to bite down that I can only drink protein shakes. He contributes this to me going online and looking at boob job complications. I think it's a bunch of things like work, back to school etc. etc. Just lots of changes at one time including the implants (and the possible complications). I have been trying to pay more attention to how I am holding my mouth at work but he thinks I may be doing it in my sleep too. UGHH! I hate the worrier in me!
Hi my name is Sarah and I am in the market for breast implants. Your breasts look almost identical to mine so I was wondering if you had decided to get your implants sub-muscular or sub-glandular (over the muscle) and what your surgeon said you outcome may be like. By the way conrats!! I know it must be exiting I can't wait to get mine done I just need to do a little more research first. Well I hope to hear from you soon. Good luck and take care, Sarah
Hi Sarah! My doctor plans to use a Mentor moderate plus (midranged) implant on me via a dual plane technique (submuscular). He said I could use a lift but since I am not getting one they will look not as perky (I'm fine with that). The plan right now is 400CC but that may change (go a little bigger). I am going to do a 2nd fitting right before my surgery.What I did was go on his website and find before pics that looked like me in which I liked the result. That way he understood what I wanted and I made sure I wasn't wanting something I couldn't have. Well thanks for stopping in a good luck!
I think I may had a little more breast tissue than you had (the drs were surprised with how much I had) and I got the 400cc mod+ under the muscle. I think I wish I went to like 450..but that may have been a little too big for me. I'm busting out at a 32-34DD now. But I'm also still a but swollen. And today, I noticed a little uneven. lol

I called the doctor's office today. I was hoping...

I called the doctor's office today. I was hoping to get in for a fitting the day before my surgery but it's a no go. I asked them to please have implant sized 400-450 available for me just in case I decide I want larger. I will talk it over with the doctor right before my surgery. Wow it feels a little scary to not be able to come home a mull it over after I fit again but maybe it's better that way. I could probably flip flop for the rest of my life if I had time.
Hi Classy. It may seem as though the next two weeks are going to drag but your day will be here before you know it. I finally got a phone call today around 2pm from the PS's office telling me I am to be there at 12:15 tomorrow. I haven't been nervous during this whole process and while I still don't feel nervous at all, knowing the exact time that this is going to happen really makes it real.
Oh and it's two weeks from tomorrow. I wish the time would fly but we all know it doesn't lol

Well I have decided to pack my weekend full of...

Well I have decided to pack my weekend full of activities to keep my mind off my tits. On Saturday I am going to go picking apples and make up bags of freezer apple pie filling. I like to have them in the freezer as a side for pork chops during the winter. Kinda like stewed apples. Then on Sunday I am going kayaking. I also have and embroidery pillow to finish. That should keep my mind busy so I don't drive myself insane.

My doctor gave me a list of foods I should stay...

My doctor gave me a list of foods I should stay away from because they have aspirin like qualities (which is bad for healing). Did any one else receive a list like this? I'm used to having bran flakes and almond milk every morning. Almonds is on the list so I had to switch to regular milk (more calories). I was wondering if I start washing with that soap now if it will be even better than just two days before the BA.

Hi Classy,

I agree with wannab, Just follow their directions dont use that soap more than they recommend.

I had a list of meds to avoid and herbs, prob not foods so much.

Maybe I will buy a regular antibacterial soap too. That's a great idea. Couldn't hurt using it now since I have two blisteres on both my inner thumbs from kayaking this weekend. I am going to try to keep myself super busy this weekend because when I sit and think I start worrying. I am planning a trip to the Grounds of Sculpture my favorite place on earth. My boyfriend is pretty awesome about picking up my slack so if anything needs to get done when I am healing I am sure he will handle it. We are staying in a hotel for a couple nights following the BA because my doctor is over and hour away.
Hi Classy. I did not receive a list of foods to stay away from but my list of medications/herbs was four pages long. To answer your question about the soap, if they told you to use Hibiclens I wouldn't use it any longer than they tell you too, it really dries your skin. I used Dial anitbacterial for the two weeks prior and I'm using it now in hopes that it will help my incisions heal well.

You're down to just 8 days. I remember thinking they would be the longest 8 days of my life but in actuality, they were not that bad. Try to stay focused at work and putter around the house doing things you may not be able to do for awhile when you get home.

It's going to be here in no time.

My surgery is less than a week away now. I have...

My surgery is less than a week away now. I have surgery on Wednesday. I am still very nervous and am praying and hoping I will get an acceptable result. I don't know what time I am supposed to go there. I was told I would recieve a call the day before and they would tell me what time to be there. The day before I have lots of important thing planned so I am hopping to keep my mind off of it so I don't freak out. I go through days when I am perfectly calm and then some days I will start thinking about it and my heart will start beating really hard and I get all flushed. Tonight I am going SHOPPPING! I need jeans and God knows I do not want to be trying on jeans after my surgery! I am short and have thick thighs so I have to try on alot of pairs before I find a winner. I am also going to try to find some long dresses I can wear with leggings. That seems like it would be comfortable for after.

I just went to my doctor's website and looked at...

I just went to my doctor's website and looked at his before and after pictures. It made me feel alot better.
Classy, your time it fast approaching and before you know it you won't be able to take your eyes off yourself in the mirror. For years I avoided looking at myself while I got dressed and now I cannot stop. Try not to stress too much before your day, it really is not worth it.

Any questions that pop into your head between now and even through recovery, just post them. I'm sure one if not more of us have run into some of the same concerns.

Lots of 'gentle' hugs and prayers for calmness to overcome you.
While I totally understand the sentiment (truly), it makes me a little sad to hear you say you're hoping for an "acceptable" result. I hope you come out looking FANTASTIC, or at the very least that you get there within a reasonable timeframe. Time has passed so quickly, and I can't believe your time is finally almost here! We're here to see you through it and can't wait to see the new you (though we certainly adore the existing you :-P).
Maybe if I hadn't spent the past two weeks reading these stories and realize just how much can go wrong I would still have super high expectations. Now I am well informed of the situation so it's no long yayyyyy booobiiies. It's omg is my nipple going to be at the bottom of my boob, omg will I get CC, omg what if it gets infected and have to remove only one implant and I have to walk around with one boob. The complication list goes on and on. Maybe if I was a young fancy free woman with lots of money there would be less to worry about! But I am a woman who saved money for years for this by not spending tax refunds and denying myself thing. I don't have revision money right now. And I don't have bad credit BUT I have never had a credit card so now they don't want to give me any credit. Soooooo do I want awesome sexy boobalicious boobs that are perfectly shaped, awesome nipple placement and without and issues? YES but i I would take a little droop and my nipple being more towards the bottom but with some whit skin under it . And If I could keep nipple sensation in just one of my boobs that would be ok. This is where my mind has been. Sorry if I'm Debbi Downer. I have been reading through everyone's stories and vicariously living through the happiness, dread, excitement, tragedy, sadness etc. I have felt these emotions with each of you. I wish I was one of those "oh that won't happen to me". It has effected the way I am approaching my BA

*******************POLL********************* W...

*******************POLL*********************

WHAT DID YOU WEAR THE DAY OF SURGERY?

All I own are dresses, skinny jeans and leggings. Scrappy said she doesn't think I should wear anything that takes force to put back on and I SEE SHE"S RIGHT. So as usual I am stumped. What should I wear the be day??

I wore a loose tank that stretched quite a bit so I wouldnt have to lift my arms all the way up (it was a baby doll? style- so not fitted at all), and black stretchy yoga pants, warm socks and I dont remember what shoes. I actually got back into the car with no shoes on as they wheeled me out of the hospital. And I put on a hoodie or light jacket that zips over the tank top.

They had me take off everything but my undies, put it in a bag, put on a full hospital gown  and issued socks. So I actually wore double socks which was nice and cozy.

Sorry to make the dressing part a pain for you. But I would hate for you to struggle putting on clothes right after.  Maybe a casual/cottony summer dress thats at least down to your knees would work good for you if you have one. But no leggings "fo sho".=)

I had looked for one of those velvet suits that have a matching pants and a zip up hoodie set, but didnt find any at the time of my surgery.
I do have a long casual dress but it doesn't button up. Gonna explore my closets more after work tomorrow,

I was emailing with my doc last night and I am...

I was emailing with my doc last night and I am going to get a filler in my laugh lines while I am under. I have never had a filler before and am super excited about getting rid of my hag lines lol. He said he's not sure which filler he's going to use because he didn't look at them last time I was in. I was going to wait to do this until later but figured since I would be asleep already why not get it done then.

Just curious where my other pics went. Now I only...

Just curious where my other pics went. Now I only see one. No sizer pics at all
Hi Classy, I haven't been on lately, but I have been thinking about you and all the other girls on here. You guys are like my other family.
So, technically only one day now, that's so damn exciting!! It is perfectly normal to be freaked out and scared. Hell, I'm not sure if I'm glad or not that I didn't read any of the horror stories on here. I sure as hell never expected to be one!
What I have been thru has been hell for sure and I wish it on nobody, that's for sure! But..I wonder if I could have done anything different to prevent any of this from happening and I don't think so. Did I do too much? Did I "jiggle" the girls too much too soon? Should I not have walked? I don't know. My first hematoma/bleeding incident happened a few hours after I got home. So I really don't think I did anything.
I just saw my stitches yesterday because I was at the beach doing a photo shoot and I had to get in the water. Well, the waves were strong and yeah, I was full of sand so I took off my steristrips and saw it. They looked great!! I'm just hoping now that this will heal like it should have the first time.
My point is this, there is never any guarantee that everything will be perfect. I'm just the lucky one in a million who had problems. It's not common at all. Let's say that out of all of us, I was the chosen spokesperson to get f'ed up!
My mother said she had a hematoma every time she had surgery. I think some people are just prone to them.
Hi classy im happy for you... 2 more days to have your new girls... I'm scheduled to get mines done on November 9 cause i don't want to get through this before my daughter's birthday and hey we have the same Doctor ... i know we are in good hands... i hope all goes well

I am supposed to go in at 6:45 am tomorrow morning...

I am supposed to go in at 6:45 am tomorrow morning. I am so glad the date is here. Of course I had to get my period yesterday. Maybe that is why I have been so miserable? Sorry! Female hormones can be a bitch. Pretty excited now. I will update tomorrow after surgery. The hotel where I am staying are not being very nice about letting me have an early check in. I should have asked my doctor what hotel was best in the area. I looked at reviews for hotels and wanted a full kitchen since we will be there a couple days. I hope it's not a no-tell-motel. The reviews looked "ok". I'm really glad my surgery time is so early. I have to leave a 5 in the morning! I won't have to stay hungry all morning. Thanks for being there for me everyone xoxo
classy, yoh know yoh have a ton of us praying for you tomorrow. Can't wait to hear you're at the hotel recooperating!
Oh and I finally decided on my surgery outfit. Going with a pair of loose running pants, my boyfriend's zip up hoodie and sneakers.

Hematoma's seem to be pretty common and the first risk to rear its head. It is always good for everyone to know what signs or symptoms to look for before surgery as its most likely to get them not long after surgery if it is going to happen.

Some are immediate, some take a few hours, some take days to show.

I dont believe they are anything to be scared about, but watch for it so it can be fixed right away.

Outfit sounds good, dont worry too much- you'll be in and out before you know it.

What time is check in at your hotel?

You should be at the hospital for a few hours. My surgery was at 8:30, and I didnt get out until 11-noon-ish. Maybe you could ask your doc what the time frame will be? The other option is to check in the night before so you wont have to worry about it day of surgery.

Good luck and we'll see you on the other side! Have faith in your doc and think positive thoughts. Like life with boobies. Lol =)

I'm at the hotel! My boobs are really swollen. I...

I'm at the hotel! My boobs are really swollen. I feel pretty good right now. I'm icing them and just relaxing. I actually went out to lunch at Panera Bread only a couple hours after surgery. The filler for my laugh lines didn't really help much. I would like to get some more put in there.

Also, I ended up getting 425 CC's. I am pretty...

Also, I ended up getting 425 CC's. I am pretty happy with the size but think I coulda gone larger of course lol

As of right now I have full sensation still in...

As of right now I have full sensation still in both of my nipples. I am so happy I could cry....
Classy you look amazing! I tried to post yesterday and today that I was thinking about you but I never got the confirmation email. Anyway, I can't believe how great you look on day 1. I'm also super glad to hear your experience with the Doc was so positive. My date with him is exactly two weeks from today. As someone else has said, happy healing!
He's great and will take his time with you. Also, his center is very clean and orderly. He's really nice too. I took a bunch of questions that he must have answered a gazillion times to other patients (standard) and he patiently answered each one. And kept asking me if I had any more questions throughout the process. He is easy to talk with by email too. I never felt pawned off to office staff. Have you consulted any other doctors? I consulted with two others before I decided. I think it's good to do it this time of year because you can keep covered while healing without being super hot. Good luck!
I cancelled a consult with another doc after visiting Sorokin's office. It's close to home and I felt very comfortable.

Am I imagining things or do you already look at little rounder on day 2? It's like you wished for more boob under the aureola and the boobie fairy brought it over night.

My boyfriend couldn't wake me up in the middle of...

My boyfriend couldn't wake me up in the middle of the night to take my meds. This morning I was in so much pain I could barely make to to the bathroom. Lesson learned. Sitting here with the ice on the side of my boob because that is where most of the pain is.
Ice was my best friend for the first week. I was supposed to use heat for the bruising but the Bromelain and pineapple I was eating took care of that. You're looking terrific and it will only get better!
I didn't buy and bromelain or the other stuff. I didn't really buy anything but the boob job. My doctor's office kept telling me not to worry about. They gave me steri strips (if I need them) and some cushion pads. Thank you for the compliment. I pretty much laid with ice on for days and days. I had these two ice backs for each breast.
You've gotta love the ice!!

I had a post op visit today to get my stitches...

I had a post op visit today to get my stitches removed. It was painless. My boyfriend keeps looking at me and smiling. I am now home. My mom made me a boob cake. It was so funny! These 425 CCs look pretty big on me but in clothes I don't look like I have HUGE boobs. I am glad about that. I don't have the nerve to handle a huge projection of boobs. I am really happy with what I have and will click the worth it button once they have dropped and assumed the permanent position.

I feel seriously sick from not being able to go to...

I feel seriously sick from not being able to go to the bathroom.

you havent been taking a stool softener or anything?

Yes, and I just took Senna. I hope it works because I actually feel dizzy and unhealthy because of it.

Woke up in a lot of pain last night in the middle...

Woke up in a lot of pain last night in the middle of the night. It wasn't even time for my meds yet. I'm having a stinging feeling on the sides of my boobs going into my armpit. I did a little house work yesterday. Maybe I aggravated something? Today I am going to take it super easy and tomorrow it's back to work. I think my boobs are starting to drop and softening. I am still really on cloud 9 and loving them. I wore a tight shirt yesterday to the grocery store and couldn't believe how much better my posture looks. I always looked hunched over before. I love my doctor and if I didn't already give him my savings I would send him a gift lol I feel like I am in a fairytale. all these years feeling bad (the stress of the decision) and now everything turned out beautiful.
I'm with you on cloud 9, Classy. I cannot get over the self-confidence my boobs have given me. I thought completing my BA and MBA did that for me but that was nothing compaired to this!
Cheaper too! I'm so glad You are loving your boobs too.

I'm going back to work today. I don't feel like...

I'm going back to work today. I don't feel like I'm ready (still in a lot of pain) but I have to. Anyway, the longer I am out the more work that is piling up on my desk. I was going to wear a baggy shirt so I don't get to many comments but I just went ahead and wore what I usually wear (form fitting). Might as well get it over with!

Work was not too bad today. My implants seemed to...

Work was not too bad today. My implants seemed to feel like they were pulling downwards.Towards the end I started to get sore around my rib area and the middle of my chest. My doc lets me take the surgical bra off at night so I am looking forward to that.

I can't wait to get back to working out. I feel...

I can't wait to get back to working out. I feel like moosh and I need to keep my abs strong to keep my back from hurting (some lower herniated discs).

Seriously, i want every single part of my breast...

Seriously, i want every single part of my breast wrapped in ice and I need to be mobile. We need to come up wit a design concept of keeping these bras cool and attached to the body. Not filling up so much and moving around to do it.
Wishing I had an ice bra to wear to work. I'm in a lot of pain this morning towards the bottom of my breast where the incisions are. I am still taking lots of pain pills:(
Classy, I've started feeling more irritation on my right incision and figured it's because I'm right handed so I try to do everything with it. I've noticed when I get in my truck I have to inch myself to the middle of the seat using my abs and back rather than my right hand like usually did. I'm trying to pay more attention when using my right hand.

On a good note, the incision does not look irritated or even a little red so who knows.
Yeah, there is nothing weird with mine either. Just hurts. My doctor told me if anything happens where that steri strip starts to peel away DO NOT PEEL OFF. Just apply another on top. That made sense to me..

Last night when I came home from work I was...

Last night when I came home from work I was discussing the night's plans with my bf. All of a sudden mid sentence he stopped talking then said "you have great boobs" and " I'm sorry I completely lost my train of thought". He went completely blank after looking at my (clothed) boobs! We both had a big laugh about that! I didn't realize how powerful they were. What an investment!
LOLOLOL @ your boobies' mind-bending powers! They are magical aren't they! I was no schlub before, but I'm amazed at the attention these things get. Who knew? But back to business, I'm glad to hear you've scheduled an appointment with your PS to get things checked out. Anytime there's a change on just one side, it warrants looking in to just to be safe. Hope all is well and your boobs are back to stopping trains and bullets ASAP!

Hey Classy,

When you say one breast is bigger, is it bigger than it was before you did this work?

If so, maybe you should let the doc know ASAP in case its a hematoma or you ripped stitches.
It was a little bigger before. I have called them and told them. They seem to think that it's my muscles that are too tight and prescribed me flexeril. Aren't there other symptoms to hematomas? I figured if you got one you would know it???

Finally got through a night without having to wake...

Finally got through a night without having to wake up and take pain medication. I have been concerned about the amount of side boob I have. The implant sticks out away from my body. I don't think I would risk surgery again to fix that problem but it does kinda get on my nerves because it looks super fake. They are still pretty huge on me too. My boyfriend seems to have no problem with this (I think he likes it) because when we were browsing photos of a woman who looks like me he thought she was pretty awesome. I do still hope they drop some more so my nipple raises. I had my first cuddle time because I guess I rolled over on my side last night so my boyfriend assumed his normal position. I woke up and we were cuddling:) I have been trying to not get my heart rate up but yesterday my boyfriend and I had the house to ourselves so>>>>whoops.

I just want to say that Dr. Sorrokin gave me...

I just want to say that Dr. Sorrokin gave me everything I asked for in a boob "voluptuous and round". I didn't want anyone to think for a second he didn't give me what I asked for. My last post sounded like I was unhappy with my boobs but that is not the case. he gave me exactly what I asked for!

Lol I learned something new about my boobies just...

lol I learned something new about my boobies just now that I had to share with you guys! I can do that parlor trick where you flex your pectoral muscles and make your boobies go up and down. I can do each side independently. I didn't know I would be gaining a new talent with my boob job!
Hi I just dicovered that pectoral thing recently and my surgery was Aug 6 and I am pleased with resultseven if that all that big ti just makes me feel better to know I am not flat anymore.. Dr Nijher in Ocala great job. Wish I had done it a few years ago...
I know what you mean. I wish I would have gotten them earlier too before the rest of my body started going downhill lol. Didn't have any money then tho! I read your story. My grandmother had misc. cosmetic procedures throughout her life. The women in my family do not age well so she had face lifts. She also had breast reduction (why couldn't I have gotten some of that boob??) I say if it's bothering you to the extent that you have been agonizing over it for years go heed and research it and do it!
Ha! I can do that too! Not everyone can! =) Maybe I can put it on my resume as a "skill"....lol

I'm going to a post op appointment today. My left...

I'm going to a post op appointment today. My left has been really hurting since Thursday (I had to leave early from work because of the pain). It feels like shards of glass are in there. Or as if the implant has sharp edges.

The doctor took off the steri strips and said I...

The doctor took off the steri strips and said I look A OK. He said that I am experiencing more pain than others and was surprised. He gave be silicone sheeting to go over my scars and Vitamin E .I saw another girl in the office with bigger boobs than me and got that old feeling of boob envy so I guess that doesn't go away. Stll loving Dr. Sorokin
Ouch -- I remember the ground glass feeling. It was just on one side...then that side dropped. :D
So, it no longer bothers you?
Nope. I've been completely free of pain and discomfort since around week 4. Hang in there -- you've got this.

I am at 2 weeks post op tomorrow 10/3 and was...

I am at 2 weeks post op tomorrow 10/3 and was cleared to do light exercising that doesn't hurt me. I have a video that does mostly lower body so I will use that. Maybe I will take a few pics to mark the day. I have gained like 6 or 7 pounds tho so watch out! craaazzzy! I'm not trying to keep that up. These steri strips were taken off at the docs last night and have itched ever since. The place I was cut makes me sad to see but I scar well and will use what was given to me to minimize them.
I would be happy to help you in whatever way possible, I got your private message before I saw this post so I became confused and their was a delay. I am flattered to hear that my story helped you. I thought it was just a big jumbled mess of emotions lol

I want to thank you for sharing your journey, I'm getting ready to go thru the same soon I'm saving now, I wish I could contact you bc I have noone supportive to talk to and noone understands but it really helped hearing tour story...thank you so much

I am doing so much better the last two days. the...

I am doing so much better the last two days. the shards of glass/sunburn feeling in my breasts is pretty much gone. I have been massaging all through the past two days. The left breast moves very freely but the right is kind stubborn and feels glued into place. I also noticed that my left breast is much fuller at the bottom so I guess/hope I am just dropping more quickly on that side. I am wearing one of those camis that has a built in bra. SO COMFY and not bothering my incisions like the surgical bra was.
mine didn't feel mine either, just looked.
Did you doc feel your breasts at your appt on the 2nd (yesterday)? And he feels like everything is going good?
He did not feel them Scrappy. Just looked at them. He asked me if I thought they were getting softer. I couldn't really say.

I did a gentle workout last night for the first...

I did a gentle workout last night for the first time. It felt so good just knowing that I was helping my muscles not waste away! I have been stressing about that. I sit at work for 8 hours a day and it really messes up my backside and upper thighs. I think it helped my tight right boob too because today it looks fuller and seems to be in a lower position. I did a lot of arm stretches but no lifting.
Hey Classy glad to hear you are doing better =)
TY! Are you going to put some before pictures up? When is your day?
Yes im going to... November 9

I woke up the past two days with my right breast...

I woke up the past two days with my right breast being larger than my left. I really hope I am dropping on that side because it was much smaller before. I also have been noticing that my nipple is pointing a little bit to the right just like it did before surgery. That doesn't bother me too much but I do wonder if it could be fixed some day when I get a lift.

This morning as my bf headed off to work he gave me a kiss as usual and said "I love you". Then he kissed each of my breasts and said "and you" "and you". I thought that was cute. Whenever I fuss about my new boobs he always chirps in with "Well I love them". It's really nice to hear!

Classy, your story continues to be a huge help. And your BFs comments this morning - most definitely adorable. I hope you're remembering how lucky you are to have that kind of support. I'm on day 2 post op and feel way better than I expected. My pain level is a 2 or 3 and mostly just "tight" though the shape of my boobs is pretty crazy right now. I actually have the exact boobs that at my consult, I showed doc a picture of and said I hated. But silly me, maybe that pic was just a few days post op. I have the utmost confidence that Doctor S did his absolute best to get me the result I wanted. After my super fast surgery (under an hour!) he kept telling me how great they are going to turn out and how much I'll love them. And speaking of your "voluptuous imperfection", I think that's exactly the kind of chest that people will envy. It makes you still you, but better! Congrats on everything and do keep updating, it's makes me feel like I have a buddy to go through this with!
Congrats! Thanks for letting me know how you are doing! I was in a ton of pain so I am glad you are not.In my folder that he send all the instructions in there was a series of photos of a woman healing from getting implants. Did you get that? The first pic was very boxy then you see as she progresses they become round and natural looking. I guess he sends those photos so your not surprised by the swelling. People swell to different degrees so don't worry (I know easier said than done).
Yep, I got that picture so I'm definitely not surprised. It sounds like you're having some worry yourself. Try to take it easy and let them do their thing healing. I've read before someone remind someone that it is two different surgeries technically and each may heal at different rates.

Well I uploaded a couple pics but one is upside...

Well I uploaded a couple pics but one is upside down;/ Guess I will try again later.
That's adorable, my husband did something like that too! Its nice to know that even before and after that our significant others love our boobs. My husband still won't really touch mine yet but Im still only 6 days Post Op. Btw, they look fantastic already! I'm sure after completely healing you'll be one sexy lady! I know I'm already feel that way. Actually, for the first time my husband considered me as sexy when he usually tells me I look cute.
That's great to hear. We are lucky to have someone constantly validating our choice. I am sure he will start touching them soon! My bf wants to get more hands on but my nipples are killing me right now. Sometimes I doubt myself and feel bad but he is always there to tell me to stop hating on myself and I look so great.
Hey classy, just saw your post about possibly having ruptured one. DId you get saline's?

22 days out. I'm feeling much better. I have...

22 days out. I'm feeling much better. I have Mondor's Cord's on both sides right now. I only see/feel them when I rais my arms above my head. Last night I kept wanting to roll on my stomach to sleep but couldn't because it was uncomfortable. I have another post op appointment on October 22nd. I am curious to see what the doctor thinks of my boobs and how they are healing. I don't like massaging my breasts. It's really annoying....but I'm doing it. I got some really sexy but comfortable (no underwire) lingerie the other day and enjoyed wearing it. I am still in sports bras right now.
I've had Mondor's Cords for what seems like forever! They're a little uncomfortable, but compared to post-op pain it's cake, right? I'm curious to know if your surgeon will recommend you do anything to/for them. Mine said give it time, though I've heard of people using warm compresses on them.
I never mentioned it to my surgeon but I find that since I started doing stretching exercises, I don't even notice them any longer.
I have read about the warm compresses too. I take really hot showers does that count? Seriously though I don't see myself sitting there with a compress on but I would do a heating pad if I knew it would help. I will let you know what my doc says but I don't go back till the 22nd.

Boy I am really going back and forth with emotion...

Boy I am really going back and forth with emotion from this boob job. Some days I feel ridiculous. Everyone around me is probably sick of hearing me complain...I just am having a hard time adjusting to the new shape change. I think I am having female hormone probs from starting back on my BC after the surgery. I have been crampy and spotting throughout the entire month. So I am sure that is screwing with my head too. I really need to go shopping for some more clothes that are more flattering. I am still waiting for my right boob to catch up to the left one. The left one looks so much nicer. The right one is a little "off" looking. I see the doctor one week from today. I am still having pain in my breasts. Sometimes they are sharp pains. At night they can really start hurting while I am laying down. My left breast hurts along the side going into my armpit. I can tell it's nerve pain because I know how that feels (I get sciatica from herniated discs). I am still loving that I can bend over with no skin gathering which was my MAJOR reason for doing this, OH and I have noticed I can know push my boobs in for cleavage. So when I can wear a real bra I guess I will be able to do cleavage if I ever really have the nerve to go out like that. I am a little conservative about showing skin in my old age;) Love you guys! xoxo
How did u get to put his name and picture in your review? i only see the name in mine.... =/
i meant Dr Sorokin
Hi Kuro, If you dont mind me replying to this question. Your doc might not be a "doc" on real self and so does not have a profile here. Is that a picture of you as your thumbnail or someone else?

I can't sleep so I might as well update. I am now...

I can't sleep so I might as well update. I am now one month out. I went out looking like a tramp last night. I had on a tight t-shirt, leggings and my sketecher sweater boots. I have spent weeks now thinking "why did I go so big". so I decided I needed to embrace them. In retrospect I think I should have been more conservative with my CC's. But what's done is done and I am not downsizing anytime soon because I don't have time off and I am not spending another tax refund on my boobs this year! I still haven't gone clothes shopping and I really need to because trying to stuff myself into the outfits that I wore as a TT (tiny titty) doesn't look good on me anymore. Maybe some day my right boob will drop more. Maybe some day I will get smaller implants with a lift. Till then at least my BF is perfectly content. xoxo

P.S. This is a warning to all you tiny framed ladies that think you want to go big. If you go too big you can look matronly. Especially if you could use a lift. I'm not trying to hate on myself but I think I should have went smaller and I don't want anyone else in the distress I have been in for weeks.

This second post is to be dedicated to Napoleon...

This second post is to be dedicated to Napoleon (my fall boy). I diagnosed why I went so big and it was because I am small in stature and felt the need to overcompensate with the girls. Classic Napoleon Complex. Many times during the picking process I said to myself "this is going to be crazy" "too big" but then my inner Napoleon yelled "you must shock and awe them with massive boobage. Stay on course I tell ya! The boobs must not be small!

Then while I was having these Napoleon moments I would look over at my boyfriend in the chair slobbering and becoming incoherent over watching me in the sizers. He was kinda trying to speak though his eyes because his mouth no longer worked, He was in a total boobie coma.

Napoleon was right about the cleavage I needed. I could do without some of the CC
Hey Classy! Sorry to hear you arent happy with your breasts. I actually dont see what you are too large and asymmetry on right one. But I understand that pictures dont always show things well. I am hoping that the pain you are experiencing will go away soon since you are still less than 1 month post op. Sounds you definitely need some new clothes!  might make you feel better about your girls and not make you feel either hoochie or matronly! =)
I'm sorry you're not completely happy with your results, but I think your boobs look phenomenal. Hopefully buying new clothes will give you a different perspective. If not, you still have options, but I heard the psychological adjustment period takes a full three months.
Hey classy u look great they dont look that big to me

Clicked the not sure button again. I have been...

Clicked the not sure button again. I have been going through extreme depression & anxiety over my shape change, I would go on depression or anxiety meds but I don't want sexual side effect. Yesterday at a pumpkin patch my best friend basically ran around me trying to get my picture telling me it was all in my head and that I looked beautiful. After fighting with me and assuring me it would not be posted anywhere I let her. So obviously I am embarrassed. I work too much and need to go to the store to find some new clothes. I should probably go shopping tonight so I can decided what I wasnt to discuss with the doctor tomorrow. My bf doesn't understand this at all but isn't being mean.Poor guy.

Thank you all for your support. Let's just say...

Thank you all for your support. Let's just say someone came up to me and said "you are too small for those sized breasts, your caboose is not big enough to balance it and no man would rather feel your big fake boobs over small ones". God honest truth. And I had not even asked his advice on the matter.
I too think you look great. Not too big or matronly at all. I have found it does take a while to relearn how to dress. Things that were cute with a smaller chest are either unflattering or "trampy". I think/hope you'll get more used to them!
Girl, you look fantastic! Your post-op picture looks great! Take anything other people say with a grain of salt....in the grand scheme of things, their opinion really doesn't mean much, :)
I think you look great! I have really been following your posts closely....I go in Thursday for my augmentation and I am severely nervous and scared. I know that I am not happy with where I am now with my breasts but I am terrified that I will dislike the change I am about to undergo even more....

Thank you everyone for your support. It means the...

Thank you everyone for your support. It means the world to me. Adjusting to a new body has been really hard for me. I went shopping yesterday and bought some new things. I think I will get used to dressing for my body type. I'm going to try to cheer up for the sake of my relationship and my family now.
Wow! I am astonished that someone would say that to a woman. That is disgusting and you look FABULOUS. People are always going to have something to say (good or bad). Best to ignore them. Honestly, your breasts look amazing. xo
Forgot to mention, I pray that I can look as beautiful as you after I get mine done!!
You look fabulous, don't let some idiot get you down. Report him to HR.

I saw the doctor yesterday. Doctor's orders: "Go...

I saw the doctor yesterday. Doctor's orders: "Go shopping and get yourself some nice sexy bras from Victoria's Secret" "Enjoy your boobs". I am excited to be able to wear bras again!
Hey lady, we miss you. How are you?
awww I was having severe emotional problems and was starting to sound crazy. I needed a boobie land break.
Hey, just wondered how you are doing :)

Happy 2013!!!! Things are looking up for me. I...

Happy 2013!!!!
Things are looking up for me. I had a really hard time adjusting to the new me. Like major depression & circular negative thoughts. I am so glad I am over it. I just finally did a fitting at VS this week 34 DD! I waited so long because I thought they were going to measure me with my boobs out. I didn't want to show anyone. But they did it over my tight fitting top. And they were right. Fits perfect and gives me that coveted cleavage.. My bf still loses tract of thought/speech when he sees me in a tight shirt. He is the best. My nipple sensation has been affected though. my right nip hurts when he does his thing but the left one is in full working condition. Even though I waited for so long for a fitting I did go out and buy lingerie. I had to throw out so many corsets because they didn't cover my nips anymore. I am glad I chose the size I did. They are fun and sexy now to me. My boobs don't hurt at all anymore. I wore an evening gown for the first time since the procedure. I felt so freaking sexy. Did my hair pinup style and had so many compliments. Mostly from women! I don't know why I felt so deformed but I did. I thank God I have wonderful family/friends/and BF. Those poor people had to hear about my boobs 24/7. One of my boobs is a little bigger than the other. It's not bad enough to go through an emotional upheaval again. Oh and they are nice and soft. Not one person at work has said anything to me after. I think they were instructed not to mention my all of a sudden big boobies. I figured out how to play them down/up. I think of everyone of you often. I just was trying to stop fixating on my boobs so much.I had an unrelated medical condition recently. Oral thrush from an antibiotic I was on. That was really gross..and bizarre. I was infected with candida all the way down my throat. And I was put on anti fungal and this strict diet right during xmas cookie baking time. That sucked!
Do you have any pics?! :) xoxo
I'm going through the same thing you are! One day I love them and the next day I get really depressed about them. I'm about 4.5 months out now and I'm still getting used to them...One is a little bigger than the other and it makes me feel so self conscious sometimes. My PS said one may have more scar tissue than the other and told me to massage that one more.... hopefully the implant will drop and look like the other one. We just have to face the fact that we look hot with our new boobies :)
I am hoping mine will even out - my right one seems lower than my left and my right nipple reminds me of a lazy eye .. something that I just don't think time will fix. Otherwise, I LOVE my girls lol

10 Months Post Op

It's been 10 months now. I added a pic that was taken over the weekend.
Hey Classy! Good to hear from you and I am glad to hear you have adjusted and are doing well! All your pics are gone, I dont even remember what they looked like before. =P Is the boyfriend still losing his train of thought? Lol
Still looking great!!! I was just n cherry hill this weekend past lol
Thanks! I just read your info. Good luck with the finance part. You def should get what you want. I know it's hard to wait....

1 year and 3 months later-boob needs revision

My left boob is laterally displaced and needs revision. Revision cost has been quoted to me and is a little under the original cost of surgery. My left boob is going towards the armpit too much. No signs of capsular contraction. SO happy about that. Fiance is still LOVING them and treating them like his little babies. lol
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

I heard about Dr. Sorokin on Realself.com & American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery's site. I also called the American Board of Plastic Surgery to make sure he was board certified.