Long Time Coming...

So I just had my nose done 3.5 weeks ago. I was...

So I just had my nose done 3.5 weeks ago. I was really wanting to get lipo at the same time but I didn't have the money for it. I'm currently looking into lipo dissolve or liposuction. I don't feel that I have that much fat to loose. I have worked very hard to loose much of the fat that I had but it never seems to go all the way. Sometime I get embarrassed of the way I look. I actually considered starving myself and getting butt injections on the street and then changed my mind lol! Not healthy and I've heard some horrible things about the injections hence why they are illegal... Smh ok well gonna post some side by side and let me know what you think. The butt looks bigger but I didn't make it bigger just cut off the back fat I have above the butt. I have a consult for abdomin in 4 weeks.

I have done the lipo dissolve and boy does it work. I'm 5'1 46 and have been struggling for years with the middle and love handles. A friend told me about the shots and i went from a 30in waist at my biggest point to a 26 in waist and i was 133 when i went in and now at 117. I started in January and have done it 5 times cost for me is 350.00. I have no side affects after shot you swell for about 5 days and by 3 weeks into it you feel great as long as you diet and exercise the fat will melt away.
hi, where do u had your lipo dissolves done?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I feel like older men still want 20-year olds and 18-year olds but only those with a lot of $$$ get them
I had a nose when I was 19. No problem since. I guess Michael Jackson did the nose thing. It was pretty thin right before he died. He looked his best in the 80's. I have cellulite on the butt and back of the thighs. I gorgeous legs but yikes the cellulite. If I could upload photos I would. Just a few dimples they say...cute right, lol.
How is your nose? Mine gets crazy swollen if I do anything active. I ran out of tape last night and today it looked ridiculously swollen! Have you tried wearing sunglasses/glasses yet?
You want your butt bigger!?! I had Lipo to make mine smaller! Lol I don't know anything about LipoDissolve I had regular laser Lipo. It was great but the recovery period is long and you may not want to do it in the summer--you can't go to the beach, you'll have to cover up your body so no one sees your padding/gauze/compression garments etc. I was sweating to death in June under my compression garments and sweat pants!
I don't need a smaller butt...great shape but cellulite...I wonder about lipodissolve for butt and back of legs.
Hi! So I don't know anything about this procedure, but have you tried Jillian Michael's 30 day shred DVD? It flattens that tummy seriously FAST! Might not want to start it so soon after your nose though, it's a pretty intense workout. However, the DVD is only 10 bucks on amazon and a lot cheaper than a surgical procedure ;-)
I am going to start p90x today. But I also go to the gym 4-5 days a week and I work out very hard. It has not made a difference in how much fat I have. However it has made a difference in the muscle tone underneath
I did P90X several times along with running yoga, Pilates, and all kinds wonderfully intense workouts. I really enjoyed P90X, and loved working out and had planned to do the 'Insanity' workout once I healed from surgery.... because I didn't realize the surgeon would disable me. I was very fit and muscular, not fat, before surgery. I had some loose skin that was soft and looked fat. I explained this to the board certified surgeon, and he pinched my skin all over my body and agreed it was loose skin, not fat, but that he would do a tiny bit of liposuction. Instead, while I was under anesthesia, he treated my loose skin like it was excess fat, against my consent, and he suctioned out essential body tissue from my body. I am now disabled, disfigured, in excruciating pain, and will die from this. I would caution patients and doctors alike to not treat skin as if was fat. I cannot give anyone medical advice, but I suggest that patients and doctors alike understand that some good fat on our body provided positive metabolic and other functions. I would not recommend liposuction.
By the way, I think you look amazing in that photo.
the gym is a must because it is better than just letting your body go to s--t. My fat ratio went from 50% to 30% in one year. No weight loss. No cellulite reduction. So I hope I can find the answer. I don't care about what I look like in a bikini because older men can't get the 20 year olds anymore and accept my flaws.