panniculectomy and breast reduction

Having breast reduction and panni. I also have...

Having breast reduction and panni. I also have some fat and tissue above my naval, that is closing it..infections all the time. Now going to see dermatologist. If they take willing to help with skin problems under my pannus, why wont fix my bb for my skin problems. Want me to pay to remove it. No WAY

Dermatologist today

Going today...luckily for me it is quite infected! Hopefully this will be the key for insurance to fix this issue

panniculectomy and breast reduction****NEW BELLY BUTTON! soo excited

Ok he is going to fix that blasted belly button..and pulling down the topand making new hole for it! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted..lol...surgery wont get here soon enough..:)

panniculectomy and breast reduction in 20 days!!

Went to dr. Smiths office..gave me perscritptions to fill before surgery..thought I would take pics to help someone out, in case they have a similar body type..bcbsma covered both of my procedures, all except for my belly button..I had to pay 1000.00 to have it relocated and to pull down some of the fat and skin above my belly button...so I don't look like a cupcake too bad...I'm a smoker I have to quit as of today he is going to draw blood day of surgery to make sure I don't have nicotine or he won't do surgery.. ohh boyyy! I will stay overnite at hospital after surgery..I'm going to have 4 drains ughhh, one for each breast, and 2 just above pubic area...my mom rented me a electric recliner that actually lifts you into a standing position and reclines you to laying position, my mom will be staying with me and caring for me until I'm able to do things for myself, which I'm sure will be a godsend. I'm so excited for these procedures..it won't come soon enough. My surgery date is sept. 16..

6 weeks post

Happy with results

6 weeks post op

6 weeks post op

happy, happy!

hey when is this swelling gonna go away?

My incision is so friggen swollen it looks like im 3 months pregnant by night? Does any one know how much longer i will need to wear this binder...and you wear it at night?

started gym!!!

Will post new pictures hopefully gonna fall in love with my new body!!

almost 3 months post op

saddle bags.....saddlebags anyone?

hopefully this is just swelling???????

hmm

stupid uplooading

d

My Dr. Jeffery Smith

You look great , congrats on the new body hope all is healing fine. I go in foe my Panniculectomy and Breast Reduction on September 2, 2014. Can't wait..
I smoke but not a pack a day I use to be able to smoke a pack and half a day now im down to 5 a day and I smoke newports very harsh on me I'm trying to quit again because the more I smoke the more I hurt..I still believe that I have a staple left in I have a swollen spot that is very uncomfortable I will definitely ask my ps again next week.. does your incision drain or have a funny smell due to the smoking? And what is a scar revision? My scar has swelled spots on it.. guess because im still swollen
No smells from it when it was opening, smoking doesnt make it smell...but it will cause a nasty infection,with weeping. A scar revision is when they cut yor scar because you had a build up scar tissues, my incision drom panni is very hard raised, and some places it feels like hard marbles.
Oh yeah they took.all that out when I had my surgery because I had a c section and another surgery after that because I have hidradenitis so I had to all the built up scar tissue removed.because it hurts bad
Did it look better after
What is hidradentits.
Hidradenitis is the inflammation of the sweat glands that everytime I sweat I break out with very painful boils I use to get them under my arm now they come on my groin and bottom and so I have to have surgery to have them drained or lanced or just remove a whole section of skin.. its not fun at all but it's hereditary only me and one of my aunts have it... sucks bad.. right now I cant tell a difference because im still hurting and swollen it still feels tight wish they would have just done a full tummy tuck on me
besides the scar i have ill have a smaller new one above it :( but i guess it will be better then having the lump
i still get swollen at points where i look pregnant and it hurts my surgeon said im suppose to still wear my garmet all day and night but its so hard to do at work ,ive developed some form of lump in my lower abdomen that has been increasing in size doc says may be some form of cyst do to stitches might have to get opened up again to have to have it removed ugh so yea :(
My ps said ill need a scar revision.....
I quit for 2 weeks before surgery, and didnt smoke 1week after..they said i split open because of lack of oxygen due to smoking...i have read up on it and everyone says you dont heal well if you smoke..i enjoy smoking unfortunatley, so maybe that is why i had problems. No i didnt quit..i smoke about pack a day.
Oh okay well I pray that you get better... I had to get scar tissue removed from my right breast. But now dealing with this incision opening is annoying as heck it hurts.. When do you go back to the dr?
I only see him once a month now..im just about 3 months post op and they are finally just about all scar tissue. I had to deal with it for about ten weeks. They said i did too much activity, and also because i went back to smoking that i didnt heal well.
OMG I thought I was the only one who smoked I quit 2 weeks straight then depression hit me and I started back smoking.. Do you still smoke or have you quit again
And where are your saddle bags on the sides? Doesn't look bad at all I also have those same pants..I had a br last year and it looks to be fine
No not yet I just want to go.. honestly I'm still swollen and my scar is starting to tear
Some areas on my breasts and stomach tore open. Due to preasure and my body spitting stitches. Spitting stitches is when your body rejects the sutures and i got a hugeeeee infection, the last of the areas are just about closed
I thought about going to the gym myself but I just now got my staples out on Monday.. talk about depression.. Please swelling go away
The doctor gave you ok to go to gym already????...
I have noooooooooooo energy. Im finding it hard to get to gym and get motivated...im soooo friggen tired all the time. Now that im back at work thinking about going to gym before or after work....ewwwww...just working is exhausting! Depressionnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!
yaaay I love your confidence
Started the gym yesterday! Had a good work out no pain....i have to good bra.....cause the sports bra wasnt supportive enough....it was very uncomfortable with them bouncing..stomach was very swollen before bedtime. I started tanning again..i find it hard trying covering up the scars..i dont like tan lines....dr. told me i could stop wearing my binder and just use spanks....he doesnt understand that i still need it sometimes...it helps with swelling..it makes me feel ok trying to lift heavier items and its some how going to hold my body from feeling like its going to break in two..lol...have to say glad im back at gym...i have no more excuses for not going......i dont want my self esteem to the stay the same..i want it to grow....and it will help me too say "yeah....i look damn good....i love myself....Sooo fu*k it!" Hopefully will post new pictures soon...hopefully showing me falling in this body god gave me
Thank you so much....still having a few recovery problems...such as infections under my breasts and about 8 inches of my panni incision...and they are so slowly healing. But iwould do it all over again...im sure once i can go to gym.....then my true body shape will start emerging. At night i cannot believe how swollen my lower stomach is..the scar is still very hard and swollen..wondering how long it will before it goes down.
OMG you look awsome, congrats on your great results! I know how you feel. like a new woman. For now just take it easy and heal, but you will LOVE this more and more. Like when you go to take a shower and the pannus is no longer there. Even a year PO I sometimes feel like I need to pick it up to wash. Take care!
omg beautiful results