panniculectomy and breast reduction

Having breast reduction and panni. I also have...

Having breast reduction and panni. I also have some fat and tissue above my naval, that is closing it..infections all the time. Now going to see dermatologist. If they take willing to help with skin problems under my pannus, why wont fix my bb for my skin problems. Want me to pay to remove it. No WAY

Dermatologist today

Going today...luckily for me it is quite infected! Hopefully this will be the key for insurance to fix this issue

panniculectomy and breast reduction****NEW BELLY BUTTON! soo excited

Ok he is going to fix that blasted belly button..and pulling down the topand making new hole for it! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted..lol...surgery wont get here soon enough..:)

panniculectomy and breast reduction in 20 days!!

Went to dr. Smiths office..gave me perscritptions to fill before surgery..thought I would take pics to help someone out, in case they have a similar body type..bcbsma covered both of my procedures, all except for my belly button..I had to pay 1000.00 to have it relocated and to pull down some of the fat and skin above my belly button...so I don't look like a cupcake too bad...I'm a smoker I have to quit as of today he is going to draw blood day of surgery to make sure I don't have nicotine or he won't do surgery.. ohh boyyy! I will stay overnite at hospital after surgery..I'm going to have 4 drains ughhh, one for each breast, and 2 just above pubic area...my mom rented me a electric recliner that actually lifts you into a standing position and reclines you to laying position, my mom will be staying with me and caring for me until I'm able to do things for myself, which I'm sure will be a godsend. I'm so excited for these procedures..it won't come soon enough. My surgery date is sept. 16..

6 weeks post

Happy with results

6 weeks post op

6 weeks post op

happy, happy!

hey when is this swelling gonna go away?

My incision is so friggen swollen it looks like im 3 months pregnant by night? Does any one know how much longer i will need to wear this binder...and you wear it at night?

started gym!!!

Will post new pictures hopefully gonna fall in love with my new body!!

almost 3 months post op

saddle bags.....saddlebags anyone?

hopefully this is just swelling???????

hmm