Smart Lipo is Not Smart - Chattanooga, OK

My doc explained the smart lipo was a less...

My doc explained the smart lipo was a less invasive way to achieve the results I was looking for: flat smooth tummy with out the pooch of fat surround the belly button. I had asked for a TT, but being little, he was worried about the scar placement. So I did it. And it looked worse instead of better.

So instead of paying for one anesthesia, and only one recovery time, I had to go under again, take time away from my career and family, again, and go through more pain, again.

Basically

My first plastic surgery experience- I was completely disregarded as a human being. Just choose your doc wisely, stay away from smart lipo, make sure you doc will provide reasonable pain management, and make sure that if your doc SAID he would make your breasts even that he actually ordered the different sizes and had them ready in time for surgery. Or that he really read all of his notes. (Or whatever the hell happened with that, because I even saw one of his before and afters who he placed two different sizes of silicone implants to even out).
Dr. Now you need a TT to fix this mess

I wish I'd gotten a second opinion based in the rushed nature of the consult. When I found that result were not improving, and that I had dents, he disregarded and insisted that there was a remarkable improvement. Also said that he'd email my before pics to me and never ever did. Oh- also told me he'd even out the size difference in my breasts when we did implants during the same date - and I noticed shortly afterwards that it hasn't been done, and then he tells me that only a certain width of implant would fit my chest, so it was best to keep them at whatever diameter the current implants were. I was pissed, and yes it still crawls all over me.