Smart Lipo is Not Smart - Chattanooga, OK

My doc explained the smart lipo was a less...

My doc explained the smart lipo was a less invasive way to achieve the results I was looking for: flat smooth tummy with out the pooch of fat surround the belly button. I had asked for a TT, but being little, he was worried about the scar placement. So I did it. And it looked worse instead of better.

So instead of paying for one anesthesia, and only one recovery time, I had to go under again, take time away from my career and family, again, and go through more pain, again.

Basically

My first plastic surgery experience- I was completely disregarded as a human being. Just choose your doc wisely, stay away from smart lipo, make sure you doc will provide reasonable pain management, and make sure that if your doc SAID he would make your breasts even that he actually ordered the different sizes and had them ready in time for surgery. Or that he really read all of his notes. (Or whatever the hell happened with that, because I even saw one of his before and afters who he placed two different sizes of silicone implants to even out).
Wow so what was the second surgery. I was advised I could have smart Lipo but after talking with him he was a plastic surgeon that actual did face lifts or something outside of TT. Now when he told me that I would have to purchase my pain meds and sedation meds and last he said no anesthesiologist would be o site with
Hi there! That's right- I remember you were looking into lipo. I just know that smart lipo really messed me up. I don't know about the other kinds, though. Seems like smart lipo is the only one that we keep having big problems with. No matter what, I'd try to find a doc who strictly contours the body- and has done so a lot. These docs are using tools on us, and just like with anybody who uses any kind of tools whether it be a cash register or a wrench or a cannula for lipo, the more a person uses these tools, the better they become. Experience is so important. You are a changed woman- youve cone so far from your beginning photos. I know it hasn't been easy for you to heal, and I hope that you are really thorough in finding who will do this next procedure for you, so you can continue to be proud of your beautiful results. Best to you, TT sis!
Oh I forgot to answer your question about the second surgery- what happened was I got smart lipo last summer, and then the second surgery was this summer I got full TT with muscle repair.
Dr. Now you need a TT to fix this mess

I wish I'd gotten a second opinion based in the rushed nature of the consult. When I found that result were not improving, and that I had dents, he disregarded and insisted that there was a remarkable improvement. Also said that he'd email my before pics to me and never ever did. Oh- also told me he'd even out the size difference in my breasts when we did implants during the same date - and I noticed shortly afterwards that it hasn't been done, and then he tells me that only a certain width of implant would fit my chest, so it was best to keep them at whatever diameter the current implants were. I was pissed, and yes it still crawls all over me.