Rhinoplasty Diary. - Chatswood, Sydney, Australia

Hello everyone, I am a 21 year old female from...

Hello everyone,

I am a 21 year old female from Melbourne planning to have a rhinoplasty done with Dr. Shahidi later this year. I created this account to show you all my journey from the initial consultation through to the surgery and of course all post-operative care.

I currently have my consultation scheduled for the 29th of May, and cannot wait! I have had insecurities about my nose for as long as I can remember now, and have finally decided to go ahead with this procedure. I honestly believe, as naive as this may sound, that a nose job will really enhance my self esteem and ultimately improve my life.

My current nose is nothing terrible (it's actually quite slim and narrow from the front which I like), however I have a small hump that I am desperate to remove, and I also would like to decrease the size of my nose in general, as I have quite small features, I feel my nose is too big for my face.

Like I said, my nose from the front isn't too bad at all, it appears quite straight and narrow, however my side profile tells a different story, and I hate it! :(.

Anyway, this is all I can really tell you about my nose for now, but I am going to post another entry about my consultation with Dr. Shahidi on the 30th of May, and whether or not I will decide to go ahead with this surgeon.

Recent pictures.

Here are some photos of myself that you can see the size and shape of my nose.

Front view.

As I said earlier, I am happy with the shape of my nose from the front. It looks relatively narrow, and you can't tell I have a hump.

New photo.

Side view of my nose showing hump that I hate!
Dr. Shahram Shahidi