Highly Recommend Surgeon!! Best Experience Every! - Chatswood, AU

Most of my life i have been self conscious about...

Most of my life i have been self conscious about my nose. It was quite hooked and big at the tip. As I got older I used fillers to straighten but I always wanted to have rhinoplasty!!I was always so unsure about surgeons and didn't personally know any one who had rhinoplasty in australia and i was way to worried to just go overseas for someone to do it for half the price and send me on my way. I googled surgeons day in day out but soon as I saw dr shahidis work I was convinced! I still had to do some research ovcourse and didn't find much until I stumbled across this site and found a girl who also had her nose done with him and that's all I needed to finally convince me he was the one I was going to have my rhinoplasty with!! :) So the day came for my consultation day, the ladies at reception were really nice and so was dr shahidi! He took some photos examined my nose and showed me a computer altered version of what he wants to do. It looked good :) honestly I just left everything up to him. I was considering
getting my nostrils altered as well which he did say they were a little big, the width of them is ment to be lined up with the middle of my eyes and that was going to cost an extra $1000 but he basically said it will still look good if I dont ttouch them and it wont look out of proportion at all, so he could have made an extra $1000 easy by just saying I needed it done but he didnt. I highly recommend him, his a surgeon you can trust and these days that's hard to find. When you trust some one who is altering your face its quite comforting. My advice to any one if your unsure don't do it!!! Be patient and find some one who you are comfortable with. The day came of surgery I was having it done atthe nnorth shore specialist day hospital. The nurses were really nice and comforting. Before I knew it I was in and out!! I wasn't in any pain!! I didn't go threw any pain it was just uncomfortable for the first week the 5th day I was crying lol it was itchy and i couldnt scratch so I just took pain killers to get my mind off it haha but that's about it no pain just uncomfort and itchy. My swelling and brushing was a little bad no pain though. I use to have fillers in my nose to straighten it so there was still some in there so he had to scrape that out that's why my bruising was bad. The whole procedure was done through incisions in my nostrils so I have no scar so basically two weeks post op and my nose looks like it hasn't been touched but is perfect!!!!

I hated my nose before!

As you can see my nose before just had to go! And as much as I grew to accept my nose and adapt with it, when the day came to change it I had no doubts about my surgery or my surgeon :) If you feel it will improve your look but are still comfortable in ur skin than ur ready to make a big decision. Just a little advice.

Close to three weeks!!

5 weeks post op!

So its close to five weeks since the day of the operation. Iv got my first appointment to see dr shahidi after the operation and im sure he's going to be as happy as I am with his work!!!

:D

Had an appointment to see dr shahidi for the first time. His so happy with how well iv heeled!

best thing ever!!

Sooo happy!

6 weeks post op

before/after

Dr Shahidi

Dr Shahidi is a very trust worthy and highly recommended surgeon who is very talented!!

I'm booked on the 10th of December with Shadihi aswell.. Your nose looks great! I cant wait to be in the position your in.
his amazing! Your in good hands!
You look amazing :) very beautiful
Thanks!
Great job! You look amazing! I have my surgery with dr shahidi on Sept 11. Soo nervous but excited. I would like him to do the closed rhinoplasty but I have a boulbus tip, hump and deviated septum so he said he will try but he can't guarantee it will be closed surgery. He mentioned that I would have a miss piggy look for the first month due to swelling.. Did he mention that to you? From your photos I can't see that at all. Your nose looks fabulous. Happy for you!
Thanks im so happy with it. You'll be happy with urs im sure of that! He is amazing! He didn't tell me that but he did say the first month is the ugly month were ur nose will change every day but henestly mine was fine!! Ull be fine good luck!!
He did an amazing job.
God he's good! You look amazing. I can't wait to have a profile that looks like that! Haha. Your account nose doesn't actually look that bad at all pre op! Maybe that's why you have healed so well - I think mine will take a little longer! Anyway mines on Wednesday so tmw is my last day. Im so nervous. Who was your anesthesist? I have Noela Ferch at North Shore xx
He's done an amazing job! I have no idea who the anesthesist was.
your nose is healing so quickly!!!
I know its amazing how quick its heeling!
I'd love to see your progress to hun! I'm 6 months post op from dr shahidi now :) it's so interesting to see everyone's results =p
Im so happy with it. How's urs going? Im going in to see him Thursday im excited to see what he thinks. Its heeled so quickly.
Yeah mines going good, post some pics up afterwards :)
Hi hun. Do you have an update with how nose it going? Would love to see how you are going with swelling etc (same surgeon and all!). xx
The nose is going well! Im so happy with it. Swelling is fine I cant even notice any.
OMG!! You have like... NO swelling 5 weeks post op. Tell me everything you did!! haha. Honestly, you look so good - makes me feel even better about my surgeon choice. Congats!!
Honestly just rested for a whole week and drank heaps of pineapple juice which he will tell you to do. im excited for you!!
Wow what a great result your nose looks awesome :)
Wow, what a beautiful result! Your nose doesn't even seem swollen! It's perfect. I love that your Dr left you with a strong nose and straight profile. Gorgeous! I hope mine looks as good as yours!!! Your doc has a great aesthetic. It looks flawless!
I love it!! Its still swollen on the tip but im so happy with the result. If you trust your surgeon you will have great results.
do you have any front on pics?
Sure do, just uploaded one.
wow what an excellent job. Post more pics!
AHH!! I love it! Absolutely beautiful