Tummy Tuck - Wilmington de

Hi, has any one heard of dr Ian Longerman from...

Hi, has any one heard of dr Ian Longerman from willmington delaware. I am going for a TT consult. I had lipo dec last year with Sonno bello but I am not satisfied. I am so nervous abouyt this whole thing but everyone on here whose had a Tummy Tuck seems so satisfied. I weigh 190, 32 years old and 3 c-sections.

Yes my pics are in my profile have a look Hun December 18th here we come
Good luck and I'm in December too! How did he know you had fat under the muscle? Without seeing inside your abdomen! Have you any pics chick? Emma
I thought I posted the pics. I gotta learn how to work this thing

Tummy Tuck

I went to my pre-op yesterday. They took pictures. Im not nervous, I just dreading the pain afterwards. December 18th, here I come

Your tum don't look too bad at all Hun
I was holding it in. I will post one when im not

17 days pre op

17days to go. Everyone's results look great. Did anyone have these ugly fatty love handles like me when yall had the TT. Im hoping the flank lipo with the TT will help this problem. And the overhang. Wll it go completely away

11 days preop

Im not nervous yet. Lookn at yall post op pics im getting anxious. Im so tired of this ugly belly. My back fat is terrible. Did anyone have back fat that went away with diet and exercise

I can't wait to see your updates!

Ut Oh!!

I think Im starting to get nervous. DEC 18TH is next week. What if I don't like. This is my 2nd go round. I had lipo last year, regretted it. Now Tummy Tuck. Sssoooo Nervous!!!

Me either. Im nervous

countdown

6 days 2 go!!! Help!! What's good to the Tummy Tuck scar

12/18/13

I am getting nervous. Wednesday is a few days away. Picked up some PJ's for my overnight stay. Do the feed you once the surgery is over? Of course Im NPO after midnight but Im on a liquid diet the day before. Did anyone else have to liquid diet the day before?

My surgery is tomorrow and I've had to do liquids all day.
I am a day after you......did you purchase any of strips for your scar yet?
Omg No!!! Where do I get them. Do I use them after the dissolving one leave

A Nervous Wreck

I was watching youtube videos on general anesthesia. I've never been put to sleep before. Can yall please tell me how long it took to walk straight again. I am trying to keep my 6yr old from seeing my discomfort. He is so sensitive about his Mommy.

Good luck on Wednesday...You are going to love your new tummy...

Today is the day!!

Well gm RS!!! Today is the day. I am starting & nervous at the same time.

it's done

Tummy tuck was yesterday. Im okay. Waiting to get discharged. It feels like a c-section all over again...

I'm having a tt and bbl jan 8....is it worth it..I'm also 5"2 and 200lbs
Get some rest, welcome to the flat side!

4 days post op

Woke up feeling good. Had my 1st shower yesterday. I haven't been outside yet, thinking about going to the market today. Im walking pretty good, I'm just a little stiff when I go from a sitting to standing position... Im draining about 25cc from 1 drain & 20 from the other in a 12 hr period. Im hoping both be less than 30cc in 24hrs by Tuesday so these things can come out. Will post pics ASAP.. Happy Healing yall.

Happy healing hun We tucker twins lol

4 days post op

Here's a few pics. My belly hard as a rock. Hope to get these drains out soon. I measure 630a & 630p. This morning they were at 25 & 20cc. Tonight they were at 20 & 15cc. Keep on decreasing so yall can come out...

Congrats!!!
Happy healing...welcome to the flat side! Happy healing

6 days post op..

Hey RS... How soon did yall start using the gel or ointment on ya incision scar??

drains

I forgot to ask.. does it hurt when the drains come out???

You're doing great. All I did was go downstairs and make my own tea and I've been in bed ever since.
Happy to hear your doing good. I can't wait for this drains to come out....keep accidentally grabbing them when I grab my rob......sucks.
Congrats, you are looking great... It didn't hurt when my drains came out but it did sting a little. The pain went away quickly. My PS won't let me use gels or start scar treatment until 8 weeks PO, but again everybody's doc is different. Happy healing!!

9 days post op

Got drains out today.. Go back 2 work Sunday. . I am ready..Im doing good. Walkn straight, went 2 the mall twice already. Trying to decide if I want a tighter garment. Hope you all are healing well..

6 weeks post op

Hi RS, haven't been on here in a while bcuz things were the same. I went to my 6week postop appt on Thursday. He said im lookn good. Still firm from my swollen belly. I am now using mederma and massaging the scar. I had a lot of pain on my right side for the past two days when I woke up. He told me I can stop using the garment. Im used to it now. I sleep with it off and wear it during the day. Im doing elipitcal for cardio. I think ima start with a small number of crunches per night. Maybe 20... I need some help with these inner thighs. I have a thigh master from walmart. It's not helpn me. Any other ideas?

dr. ian longerman

Tt scheduled for next month. Wilmington delaware