really need a breast reduction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Charlottesville, VA

I am 25 years old and I weigh 222 lbs. I am 5'6in ...

I am 25 years old and I weigh 222 lbs. I am 5'6in . I am currently in a 38 H. For once I want to have a conversation with someone without them looking at my chest instead of looking me in my face. I am happily married so I don't really need to be on the search for dating. my husband loves me the way I am but he understands that I am in pain. I have a twin sister. In my eyes she is very beautiful she has the perfect body that I wish I could have even her boobs are not as big as mine. for once I just wanted to look like I'm her twin again. all I ever wanted was to be normal like most girls beable to go into a store and try on a bra on it fits or try on a shirt and it looks beautiful on them. It hurts my feelings to see girls coming to my job and they have the most beautiful clothes on and I wish I could wear that. I used to work at footlocker every customer that I talk to you always say the same thing does that hurt your back? you got some big boobs. even my friend family. not realizing that it really hurt my feelings to hear that I couldn't stand standing in front of mirror looking at myself because all I can see is my boobs in my head I would think that I was really really ugly when deep down inside I'm probably beautiful but I can't get past the fact that my boobs are large like I'm a old lady it hurt my feelings the other day when me and my sister were in the laundry mat and I was calling her name and the guy thought that she was my daughter and then just last week we were at some place and a lady thought my brother was my son. me and my twin are the same age.but a lot of people think this is my daughter and it hurts my feelings when we were in high school you look like twins so the time people couldn't even tell which one we were now everybody can tell which one we are I'm always known as the big ones which really hurts my feelings my husband and my sister my brother but when I look at myself instead of feeling like God my boots with big also like wow look at my sexy self in this dress and I'm working ;) I want to be able to take a picture and not just take a picture of my face I want to be able to take a picture of my whole body. I've tried everything diet pills exercising yoga it got to the point I was dying so well that I ended up getting pregnant but I ended up having a miscarriage so now that I'm not pregnant anymore I wanted to actually get the breast reduction done. So I'll give for 2014 I actually got me my surgeon I'm trying to get insurance pay for the breast reduction so I'm waiting for them to approve me.
So Sorry about your Miscarriage. No matter WHAT we are TOLD = Losing Weight is NOT THE ANSWER as Far as I'm Concerned ! I'm glad I had my reduction and Hope that You are happy with Yours too ! The Older I got = the BIGGER I GOT _ especially thru and after Menopause. I Carried around Big Boobs for about 45 years ! WAY TOO LONG of a time !
thank you and I know it wasn't my time. But you are right about the losing weight I thought it was very silly. when I was reading some of the reviews that other women wrote. it's harder to lose weight especially when you have larger breasts even tho you may lose weight you're not going to lose weight in your breasts as much.and yes that's exactly how I feel it's been too long I'm ready for them to reduce me. and how long did the pain last for you once you got the breast reduction
I had to stop and read your post because while I am 5 4 and a half and weigh 235, a 42H or 42I. So far I've been told to lose weight. Well I've wanted to get this done for years and years and haven't been able to lose weight while the older I get the more out of shape and risky surgery gets and the harder my recovery will be. I would like to go very small but am worried about how big my stomach is comparatively. Your are taller and lighter weight than me but I wonder if your PS discussed any of this with you?

waiting game!!!! :(

just playing the waiting game.......I'm waiting for the surgeon to send the pictures to my insurance company so that they can approve the breast reduction surgery. I'm not sure if they sent them yet when I called it was Thursday they said that they hadn't sent them. so I'm pretty sure they sent them now but I'm waiting for the insurance to approve it. I am being very impatient not going to lie because I've been waiting for this for so long. like I can't wait to get it over with so I'm just sitting here most of the time. I try to sleep the days away hoping that it make it go a lot faster

apologize for my reviews

I'm sorry if you're reading my reviews and they don't make no sense because im being really lazy and don't feel like typing all of this in so I'm using my mic on my phone but that's probably why some of the sentences don't make sense.

what I plan on doing

I plan on calling Monday to find out if they sent the pictures to the insurance yet. On lately I've been just googling a lot of information about the breast reduction surgery it's so if anybody has any questions or any advice on breast reduction surgery feel free to leave a message I will come back. Also pretty soon I'll have to stop taking my provera because I read online that you can't take it before surgery or something like that I'm not sure I'm going to do some more research on it but I'm gonna in the meantime I'll keep taking it until they let me know when I'm going to actually have my surgery and then I'll stop taking it and if you're wondering why I take Provera I have really bad irregular bleeding I'm also slightly anemic so I had just went to the OBGYN and they're putting me on provera to help me with my periods. So I'll be taking those for 10 days I'm hoping that it'll help fix my period.
Hi, you are right to want to be well prepared. My review charts a normal recovery to 6 months post op with lots of tips and photos so I hope you will find it helpful.
Thank u I need all advice I can get. I will definitely look on ur page. I do have a questions how long do have be out from work
It depends what you do. You must avoid stretching, lifting or pulling for several weeks. For a job that is not physical best to plan for 2 weeks off.

I dislike

I really dislike when ppl tell me my breast are big like I dnt know that already. Ugh
I am 24 213ib and i was recently approved by florida bcbs. I am sure you will get it done. Check out my review . Good luck on your journey and keep us updated.
Thank u and I will check out ur review
yes, or making jokes about them. I moved to a new area and felt like my boobs were the first thing people noticed about me when i met them, some guys even made jokes. then a friend had a reduction and i lost weight and mine got no smaller, so best decision ever to get it done. it was the second time for me, i had a reduction 37 years earlier too!!!!!

im still waiting

Im still waiting its make me sad because im having bad back problems. I called uva to see if they send my paper work yet. All I got was the voicemail so I just left my name and number. But im try calling tomorrow to see if they send it. Im praying they send it this week last week ugh im not trying to be impatience but its getting hard when u have large breast for so long. But I be glad when they call me. Yesterday i was looking at an old pic of me and how I wish I was that size all over again because I hate this so much. One of my coworker asked me what size I was. And asked was I scare to get a br I told him a little but I lnow in the long run it will be worth it.

:( so sad :(

Today I called the ps office and asked if they send the paper work. She said she still waiting for the pictures. How long is it suppose to take for them to send info to ur insurance? Im so sad because ppl understand how it feels to carry so much weight on ur chest and for so many years. U think they would understand u have already been waiting before u decided to get help. Then when I call my insurance she told me that if they mail it thats another week n then when they get it could take a week or two or even a whole month before they approve it. Ugh!!!!!!! Im trying to be patient but its hard. I wouldnt be all rushing if my back didnt hurt. So after each call I just cried. Im crying right now as I type. Im ready to get it done now not wait. All everyone keeps saying is he has other patients. I know but come on this waiting for everything sucks. But like my siater say if it comes in ur life fast it will leave out ur life faster. :( maybe ill just pray that god make me strong and not feel like im have a nervous break down or worst depression.
Thank u I emailed my insurance before meeting my ps so they knew what was going on. Im hoping I can go to a B too but I know my ps said a C or a small D.
my ps sent pictures immediately and I was approved in a week. They did everything through the internet.
See I dont know why my ps hasnt send mine yet. Ugh..... the waiting ia killing me. But thank u

in so much pain

Today the pain is terrible my back n neck is hurting. I feel like I just got hit by a car. So I called my ps and all I keep getting is voicemails. Im so disappointed with how things r being handle but I figure if i get illbelligerent they wont want to help me anymore. But im gwtting very depress and emotional. I wish doctor's and their staff can understand how ppl feel. How it feels to wait when ur in alot of pain. And they ever want to do is transfer u or have u leave voicemail. What happen in the old day when the only way to communicate was to talk. Ugh I dnt know what to do. Because I dnt have the money to go to another ps and uva is suppose to be more affordable.

so sad

So it took my husband to call to get a responce. So they claim that they sent my pic and my insurance sould be getting it at the end of the week. But even if my insurance approve ill have to wait to get the surgery done around November because he has 8 breast cancer patients. Im so sad because I have been dealing with this pain fot ever. Im not trying to be self fish. I pray god help those women heal and have fast recovery so they are not in pain anymore. Talking to husband helped a little. It just hurts to have to wait that long. I guess I can look on the bright side it will make nice little brithday present. :(
Patience is everything! So just do something to occupy your time. It will come girl.
Oh if i was you I would also keep calling and bothering my ps so they can send it out. I did after a week of waiting and they finally did. Power of aggravation lol
Yeah that is true. I been working more so the days will go faster. But at the end month we r going to new york to visit my husband family and this I am looking forward to it. Thank you for saying that. Because I needed that. :)

trying not to think about it

trying to not worry so much. But my back pain is really getting bad and my skin under my breast r so irritated. I think im getting a skin rash. But idk what to do
by the way, you say you expect a lot of pain following your reduction, that would be unlucky and not usual. hope you have read my review as it charts a normal recovery including being off all pain meds by 28 hrs post op.
I did read ur review I hope my goes just like urs. Because god knows I dnt need anymore pain
i know how tough the waiting is psychologically and i did not have pain like you did, so my heart goes out to you. make it clear to your surgeon that you'd be happy to come in at short notice if he gets a cancellation

still have not send pics

Called n they still havent send them. Im starting to get a skin rash under my breast and more back pain
Just stopping by checking on you. Hope you hear something soon!
Thank you and I called and talked to supervisor she said she was going to email him to find out whats the hold up

Called again after the first one to talk to someone higher then the Secretary and the doctor to find out whats going on. She said she going to email the dr and find out whats going on with sending my pics. She said she was going call me yesterday or today. Im hoping she does call me today because im getting kinda mad that his receptionist told my husband that they was gonna send the pics by the end of last week and I called yesterday to find out that they havent. I told the supervisor that I understand that he has other patients but I feelb like they put me on the back burner. And everytime I call it seems like everyone has attitude. She was honestly the first staff in weeks that didnt make me feel like my problems and pain didnt matter. I kinda want to ask if it another doctor I can go to. To get this done. But im scared that ill retake pics all over. honestly im kinda nervous that after the supervisor talks to him that he will get mad and purposely mess my breast up. (I have read post on another site that something like that happen). Idk my sister keep telling me to pray. And I have I even started writing in a notebook like I use to do when I was 12.
If they cant get it right just tell them you will find another surgeon who will get it done. They really don't understand what we big breasted woman go thru. Im praying for you girl
Ur r so right they dont. But I talked to them yesterday and they said he out of town and wont be back until Thursday so they will send the pics then and told me to call back on friday. Ugh this wait is killing me. But she did say that if I want see another ps to see how their schedule is then if it ok they will take my case. I wont have start over so thats what I am gonna do
Stay positive and hope for the best. Some times god tests your patience. Just give them another week to get it done....

So yesterday i talked to the supervisor and she told me that the ps was out of town til thursday and thats when my pics will be sending them on this thursday. But I should call friday to see if they have been sent. And I ask if I can see another ps because I reallydnt want to deal with this pain until November. She said she would look into it for me. She said understand how frustrating it is to have large breast. But I am gonna be really mad if I call and they still havent send them. Because then I have been lyed to from three ppl. And thats unprofessional
Thank you and I will because ur right about god testing me. I give to the lord to help me
My surgery is set for September 23. It came as a surprise that it could be scheduled so soon. I would definitely look into getting another surgeon if you could. If not, then be persistent. I was, and it paid off in the end. This forum really helped when I was feeling down. Everyone here is so supportive and encouraging, just remember that we are here for you.

terrible cramps

Today I had to call out because im having really bad cramping. Ugh it hurt so much right now. So my post wont be long cause im gonna get some rest.
Hey! I agree with some of the other ladies. It's ridiculous the PS office it taking this long. They need to take you more serious. I hope the PS finally sent off your pics. Have you ever thought about consulting with a more effective and efficient PS? Or would you rather keep the one you have?
No I want to change im actually gonna call monday to see what they say about me switching ps. Because I agree with everyone this is getting ridiculous
That's good you decided to find a new surgeon. Have you found a ps already?

FINALLY

So I called today and she they sent it by mail on the 22nd. Im praying that my insurance don't take forever to approve it. Keeping my fingers crossed. I think I might be ok with it being in November maybe it will give me time to adjust to the fact that im going to have surgery. Because im not gonna lye im really scared. But at least now the ball is rolling
YAY! They finally sent it. I'd say give them a week and then call every few days to check.
I am so happy to hear that progress is finally on its way
Thank you now I hope it dnt take my insurance that long to approve it

Insurance

I called my insurance company yesterday to see if they received my pictures. The lady said yes they got it on the 27th. I asked how long does it take them to approve my case. She said it might take up 15 business days and that they will send me a letter in the mail if I will be approve or not. Im praying that they approve me asap. But im very happy that the ball is finally moving along.
I'm so excited for you. They are going to to approve it, just keep faith. When they do, all of us ladies will be here to support you through your journey. ;)
I am very excited too and thank u I feel very comfortable with the support. Its great to know that I have women that r going threw the same thing. I though I was the only one. I will continue to post. And thank you so much for being here.
Any time ;)

just wondering

Im just wondering if after my insurance approve it will they tell ps when my breast reduction will be done. Im hoping that I dnt have to wait to get it done November I hope next month the latest is October. I just tired of being in pain so much. Im just ready to get it done.
When the insurance I contacted my PS with the approval, the PS's office called. They told me I was approved, and they had to work out a date with the surgery center. Then they called and told me what the date was.
Yea I have been calling my insurance. Im gonna call today to see if they approve it I have also been checking my mail to cause they said they was gonna send via mail
Best wishes to you...I just got my reduction 2 weeks ago...I love it. Its a rough operation...I was a 38-J and Now i think when all is said and done I may be a D cup. Its a rough recovery byt very worth it....I had to go to PHYSICAL THERAPY first....after that insurance approved me

got denied

So I called today to be told I got denied. I just broke down and cried. Im tired of waiting. My faith in other ppl hands and no one care. But im so hurt I have been in pain. Im so sad right now.
thank you ladies for your comments they are very helpful and I am NOT going to give up I've been praying and contacting both my insurance and the plastic surgeon to let them know what's been going on. The doctor for my insurance denied me because the plastic surgeon document that he was going to take less than 600 grams out so that's why I was denied because they are saying because of my weight and my height I need more than 600 grams to feel relief. I guess he put in the documented that they would take less out so that's why I was denied but I was told that if he fix it to take out more grams then they will approve it. If thats doesn't work then I will keep trying. They r suppose to in two weeks have a peer to peer. And the lady told me to call back (at uva). Im hoping that they get it working
I'm sorry you weren't approved. Are you able to appeal the decision? Keep trying, be persistent, and don't give up.
thank you for the encouraging words. I am NOT going to give up this is a fight that I am really really ready to fight for. I've been wanting it for so long I can't give up now. I'm hoping my plastic surgeon in the insurance doctor can come to some type of agreement for me to get this

figured out why I was denied

yesterday I called and they couldn't understand what the doctor for the insurance meant about the 700 grams. So I call today to find out why they denied it and the lady I spoke to on the phone told me that the plastic surgeon put less than 700 grams. In the insurance policy it is saying because of my height n my weight that for me to feel some comfort they have to remove more than 700 grams. I have contacted my plastic surgeon and let them know exactly what the insurance told me and how to approve it. The insurance said that if they can send a document stating that they can remove more than 700 grams then they will approve. because that's the only reason why I got denied. yesterday when I call the plastic surgeon's office they said that they were going to set up a peer to peer and that it would take about two weeks to schedule it so I should call back on the 19th of this month to find out but I don't think they need to do a peer-to-peer now after I explain to them what they need. So I am hoping that they can get this all worked out so that I can get the breast reduction surgery done. Lately I've been in a lot of back pain and my skin is very irritated from having these large breasts. I would love to get this done so I can feel comfortable again because being in a lot of pain it sucks and it sucks more when people don't understand why you're in a lot of pain because they've never had to go through any of that. When I got on this site it made me so happy to see and read other people's comments because I'm not alone going through this I actually found people on here that are going through the same exact problems I am. I have not given up I will be praying for everyone on here and myself that we all can get what we want that we can stop going through this pain. Anyone out there that feels like they are alone don't feel alone because there are people on this website that are going through the exact same thing that you are. I'm thinking about writing a book about people with large breasts so the world you know how we feel so it's not like were just making up about how to pain feels. thank you for your time and your patience with my poses some of them are not are not spelled correctly because I've been doing the microphone on my phone so I don't have to type all this then so I apologize if any words are misspelled or doesn't sound like I'm making any sense at all I apologize for that I'm trying to make sure that I reread my post before I send it thank you for your time and thank you again ladies for all the comments in appreciation because it makes me feel so much better to know that I am NOT alone
Im very proud of myself. I haven't been thinking about it so much. I really trying to stay positive. Im praying that god will bless me with the chance to have this surgery. I'm very scare that they will tell me I can't have it done. I know I don't have the money to pay for this type of surgery. I'm not going to give up.
I feel this month the pain is just stronger. My iron is low I had to go to the hospital the other day because I have had really painful head aches n back pains. They said my iron has dropped since june I was a nine then a ten for the month July. This month is a eight. They said im slightly anemic. So I gotta find my iron pills. But my back is killing me and the rash under my breast is getting worst. I prayed yesterday to god that they will work something out for me to get this breast reduction. I have taken medical leave for now because the pain is stopping me from performing my job well. Im thinking im gonna write my insurance a letter to help its get approve faster.
Do u think I should write a letter on my behalf and mail it to them. Or just wait because the only reason denied it is because my ps put less then 700 grams

???

So if they denied me because the ps put that he was only gonna take 600 grams and that was only reason I got denied does that mean if my insurance and ps come up with solution does that mean I am approve?? I hope so because my pain is really starting to effect my life for real. I had to take medical leave because of the pain. Ugh I just wish they hurry up and decide what grams they want to take out because its really getting out of control. Because if u think about it they aren't saying no that I dnt need it they are saying that the ps is trying to little out and they want him to take more in order for it be medical necessity. The 19th can't come fast enough because I really can't take it no more.
I think your ps should correct the paperwork and resend it. But ask your insurance company if they are able to that so that you want go thru the appeal process
I called my insurance yesterday and the lady said if my ps fax the corrected paper work then they will review it. So after the call I called the ps office and spoke to his secretary and told her what they told me. She said she was gonna have the doctor ok for taking 700 grams out n she will fax them. I hope this dnt take another month

insurance and ps

So yesterday I called bcbs and asked if my ps faxed that he Will take the 700g then will they approve me. She said yes it would have to have the letter head. And would be review. When I heard that after I hung up and called the ps office. His secretary said she would make sure it was ok for the 700g and then fax the paper over. I'm praying they do because I'm tired of being in pain.
Waiting got again but at least you didn't give up. Im proud of you girlie
Thank you. N that is true I can't now I have came to far to turn back
Keep hanging in there! I think that you have done wonderful so far. I know that it can get discouraging, I went through about the same thing. But you've been fighting, and that's what counts. I know that thanks to the support and encouragement from all of the wonderful ladies on here, I kept pushing and fighting until I got approved. Now my surgery is coming up this Tuesday. And we will all be here to cheer you on once you get your approval. Good luck!

called today

I called the ps to find out if they had sent the paperwork. They confirm that faxed it over. Im gonna call my insurance to see if they got it. I was told that they faxed it yesterday at around 1:45 and she got confirmation. But my insurance said when I called yesterday they didnt receive anything so im call later to see. They did tell me it will be review and it take 7 to 10 days to have their decision. Its suck I have to wait. But as long they get the ball rolling. Going to keep praying

skin rash

I swear this skin rash under my breast is getting worst
I totally understand the rash... I had the same problem in 2007 I used to use Diaper rash cream on monistat. I had one boat with my ps and he submitted paperwork to BCBS and they approve it in less than a week... I wish the best for you and hope it works out

sent the fax

I called my insurance to see if they received the fax. She said they did and it take 15 days to be reviewed. Ugh more waiting for all this I better be approve.
MAYBE they Mis - Understood and took the amt - that your PS Said - to be the TOTAL AMOUNT - and NOT each Breast ?
I am SO GLAD that I had My Reduction ! No Heat Rash Stuff for ME ! Thank - Goodness ! :-)
You were one of the first reviews I read when I found this site and I always look to see if you've updated. I'm rooting for you!! Don't give up. Can't wait to hear about your approval.. you deserve it!!

best great news ever

I called my insurance. ......n I got approve. They said sent both me and the doctor a letter. Im so happy. I hugged my husband and my cat lol. Yes I want to talk you ladies for telling me not to give up

date set

I called the doctor office and set the date January 20. The day after my husband birthday. I think it to long but she did tell it could be push for sooner
Ahhhhh!! Congratulations!! I knew this day would come.. Let the count down begin! So happy for you :)))))
Thank you so much. I am very happy. I have been waiting for this moment for almost 13 years. That really made my day. And the funny thing is it right after my husband birthday.

can't stop thinking......

I am so happy that I can't stop thinking about it. I can not wait to have this done. I also wanted ti thank god because the other day I pray for him to help me get approved. And what do u know he came threw like always. Never fails me. But now im wondering what size will I be. I read other post that have had 700 grams remove that are the same size as me. Their look great so im hoping my look as good as theirs. My husband is said he is excited and both scared. Im not gonna lie me too. But I know im ready for it. Im glad that its 115 days away because it gives me time to adjust to the fact im finally getting this done. I already told my job the surgery date. I know im need some more movies lol. No cable sucks but I do love sitting with husband watching movies. I have been google pictures to get a good idea of what Im hoping for. I am very glad that this site exist because everyone is very helpful and encouraging. Thank you ladies for all ur comments they really do keep me going.
Congrats it seems long but it will be here be before you know just call they may have a cancellation or something tell them to keep you on stand by. I have surgery on 9/30/14. I am counting down myself good luck.
Thank you and good luck to you to. I pray everything goes great for you. And the healing. Keep me updated with your journey.
Well good luck with your surgery and pray everything goes great.

pics

Congrats on approval! Mine took what seemed like a lifetime! I called almost two weeks ago to find out that I was approved and I JUST got my letter yesterday! Even though I knew I was approved, I was still happy to have the letter in hand!
I know what u mean. I feel the same way. Jan is feeling forever. And I haven't received my letter yet. So I know when I get it im gonna pin it to my wall so when im having a bad day im look at that paper to make me feel better. Lol silly but I know it will help. And I hope everything goes great with ur surgery. When is ur surgery.
Thank you and I will keep you updated

workout

So wheb I get off if work im thinking about working out. Im gonna focus on my stomach so when my surgery comes my stomach wont be as big as it is now. Im super excited.
So glad you got a date at last. Prepare will by eating healthy and keeping fit.
Thank you.I am going start eating healthy and working out now so by the time I get to January I will be down 30 pounds.
If any of you ladies were a 38h and had 700 grams remove can you please show your before and after pics so that I can see what a good estimate of what I will be when I have my surgery please

anniversary

Yesterday was me n my husband two years being married. And I had to work. We are preparing for the surgery. Any tips what I need before surgery

101days til surgery

I have 101 days til my surgery day. Im preparing myself to make sure im going to have everything ready. But im still not sure what I will have to pay after insurance covers part I did find out that I will outpatient and that 60% that my insurance will cover im guessing but im going to uva so I called the billing department to find out just waiting for them to return my cal hopefully monday they will call. Im super excited to do this. I have been working out a little and take walks around when im off of work
Glad you got a date set! Good luck with your surgery! We are about the same size (height/weight) and I was a 40I before my surgery. It's been 19 months since my surgery, I had 2200 grams removed total (1300 from one side and 900 from the other) and now I'm very happy with a 38D or DD (depending on the bra). It was the best decision I've ever made!
Thank you im hoping to around there or a c but I know I do want to be pain free. Im excited and scared a little bit
Hello....i was a 36 G/H....had my surgery 9 days ago....i had over 5 pounds of breast tissue removed .....2.7 pounds from the right breast (thats about 1000 grams) and 2.6 pounds from the left. I am still healing obviously but i am estimating my size will be about a 36 C.

first video

hi
First time trying it out

96 or 97

I downloaded this app to keep count of how many days I have left till my surgery. One app says 96 and the other one says 97. Either way its coming.
I am so glad to hear that you finally got approved! I am back to work today and I am 4 weeks post-op. Let me tell you that this is the best decision that I have ever made. I love my results! My surgeon gave me a great shape and they are so perky! I had a total of 4 pounds removed.
Congratulations and how long was u outta work for. So I can get idea how long I will probably be out.
My surgeon kept me out for 4 weeks. Believe me, I'm glad she did. I still get tired easily even though I have a desk job. I think I underestimated how much this surgery can take out of you.
chris campbell

Dr Campbells seems like a very nice man I haven't really met with him like that only one time but so far I feel comfortable with him I don't feel like I'm scared or I don't think he's a good doctor I feel like he's a great doctor he explained everything to me like he was supposed to he even gave me a pamphlet to take home to read. at my consultation visit he just basically went over all the steps in the procedure that he'll be doing how he'll place my nipples he said that he'll try to make me a C if not a small D which I'm kinda a little I don't know because I've been to a D before and I kind of want to go smaller than that because it started at a D and went to where I am now. so far I'm really excited and scared at the same time because I have only had one surgery in my life and it was when I was 12 on my belly button other than that I've never had surgery before especially on my breast but I've been googling everything I shouldn't cuz I've heard that Google's not really accurate but so far what I've read is pretty much everything that my surgeon told him told me so I can understand that I'm going to be in a lot of pain and it really would be worth it. on that said I will keep update on what is exactly supposed to be happening.