Going Back for Larger Perma Lip - Charlotte, SC

My surgeron was wonderful...I was scared to go too...

My surgeron was wonderful...I was scared to go too big..so I choose the med. size..opps...not enough poof for me..getting the large on the 30th of jan 2012. Will post pics...Email me if you have questions...it is a easy procedure and you can go up or down in size..once the tunnel is there in the lips.

Ok 1 day after going from med. to large size...

Ok 1 day after going from med. to large size permalip implants. procedure took 45 mins...only pain was the numbing sticks..after that ...smooth sailing. I am swollen , but can tell the shape is great and once the swelling has subsided....they will be perfect!Will post before and after pics as soon as swelling is down!

If anyoe wants more information on permalip.....

If anyoe wants more information on permalip...please send me a private message...then we can contact each other and discuss the procedure...thanks..Amanda......................................................................................................................................................................

OK so, I am goning to take these 600 cc saline...

OK so, I am goning to take these 600 cc saline implants out...do a lift and replace them with 450 of silicone extra high profile. I have had these 16 yrs!! I keep blowing buttons off my shirts!!! Will post pics..it will be in July. Hope everyone will consider perma lip....they are great!!!!

Weight training with a a fitness pro....

I have lost 10lbs since May 22.. I weight train 4 times a week and walk 4 miles 2 times a week!!! I am hoping to do do figure bikini comps for my age of 49! Will post before and after pics when I hit 15 lbs.Building muscle and a good clean diet...I feel so much better. Why do all this surgery and let my lower body go to heck!!???

price of lip implants.....

I know I paid 1850.00 but...my OR and anatheisa fee were not included in that ..I was told now for them and to be put to sleep it is 3500.00 so if you are gonna get them do it in combonation with another procedure to off set the cost...just my opinion!!!!

LOST 15 pounds!!!! Will post pics soon!!!!!

will post pics after the July 4yh weekend!!!

weight loss

I am at 22 lbs GONE!!! Weight lifting is wonderful. I dont need the breast lift!! They look like they did 5 yrs ago. I promise to post bathing suit pics!! SOON was wanting to hit 25 lbs and be at 123 by mid sept!!

weight loss

OK beach pic after 22 lbs!! The before pic is the white bathing suit!!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

He is the best..had face lift...brow lift...lip aug...breast aug...lipo...and he did it all. I have known him since nursing school...very caring and maticulas. This man has taken me from cute to fab with 5 procedures...He did not do my teeth ,,LOL that was Dr. Springer in Lex. SC.

Wow, congrats on your weight loss - that is fantastic, and just in time to enjoy all summer long!!

Hello. I wanted to thank you for your posts and pics. I was going to go with the 4mm implants but after reading your posts and seeing your pics I decided I only wanted to do this once and went with the large and I am so glad I did!! Thanks again :)
Glad you did well and love them!!! I am so happy you went with the 5mm...Take care! Amand
Wow. You look twenty years younger!
thank you!!!
Hi Amanda I wanted to ask you something about 5 mm permalip implants Anna
Hi Amanda! I'm getting mine done Thursday. 5 on the top and 4 on the bottom. Do you think that will be good?? I want big but natural, kind of. Or should I get 5 for both? I don't want to regret getting the 4 on bottom. I still want the bottom to be bigger. What do ya think? Thanks!!
Morgan..we may have spoken...not sure..I think your right..the large on top and med on bottom. Your bottom is already a good size..so you dont want to go to big there..however your top lip needs the 5mm or large size to give you the volume you want. If I can help or tell you anything...let me know. Amanda
Hi Amanda, my surgery went well last week. just healing now. I'm glad I went with the large 5 on top and 4 on bottom. Still waiting for the top swelling to go down . Thanks for getting back to me
great..glad you love um!!
How did you do?? Do you like them? Hope all went well! Amanda
Morgn...how did the size turn out for you?????Amanda
Hi Amanda..have you had any complications w your lip implants since having your surgery...do they feel normal...I have a consult feb 21 for permalip ... Already had surgery on them before using my own fascia..not full enough :(
No no problems at all...I love them...if you see the pic above...that is me and my daughter and we both have them.....so young or older...they plump your ilps...but do not look ducky...you need to do the large size unless you already have big lips!! The small ones will not show up at all/ Thanks Amanda
Thank you for responding... you pics look awesome...had my consult nervous, but hopeful my surgery will come out successful..decided medium on top and large on bottom; i will post some pics after surgery....calling me on Monday feb 25 to schedule surgery :))
Good luck...you will do fine..and love them! My daughter did the size you are doing med on top...large on bottom...her top lip was already full so she used med..and she wanted a bigger bottom ..so she went to large there ...Her pics are up with mine. I love lipstick more than ever!!!!!Try MAC please me..its a matte finish and makes my lips look hudge and full!!! let me know how you do....and do not get scared at the swelling...you will be swollen and it will go down!!!
You both look beautiful...love the lips; try not to get anxious ... I understand the swelling since this will be my second surgery on them on top of the numerous injections which was a huge money pit...but my first surgery still give me results ;( bigger than my natural but reabsorbed...so now I'm hoping I will finally get the end results I've been wanting ;) now just nervous about the scar tissue from previous surgery my ps is concerned too as a result going under twilight vs doing in office .... He did say it could work w us vs against us and be able to follow the last tunneling from my other ps..... Thks for your support... Hope my lips look like your daughters and I have a good outcome...hopeful and praying every night :)
Btw I wear Mac their makeup rocks...love the glass lipgloss on top of fabby lipstick (favorite lipstick color)... Can't wait to try on different colors and see them on my lips after I'm healed up ;)
Going to dillards tomorrow to check out that color ;)
OK...Had my vertical facelift 2 weeks ago and lipo of abd and inner thighs...500ccs off....2 pants sizes down!! And NO working out!!LOL. My next thing is silicone breast implants with a small lift..going from 600 saline( to flat and show ripples) to silicone EXTRA high profile 500 ccs..they project wonderfully. These are new onle on the market for a month!!!Will post pics.........
Amanda I am looking to get permalip done, and I really like the fullness of the 5mm implant. Would you mind posting a close up front view of your lips? And do you have any before shots? You look amazing!

I can send some to your email...Call me at ********** and I will tell you more about the procedure. Thanks, Amanda

I was not suppose to put my # here!! So send me a private message and we can talk futher. Thanks, Amanda
Ok ...surg. done and I love it..no more mouth to nose lines.....I look 20 yrs younger...my daughter has picked on me all day.....she said I look younger than her(shes 22)!!LOL I had 500 ccs of lipo of abd and inner thigh...sore but making it!!Looks great so far. Also did under eye bleph to remove a few small lines...still puffy..but its gonna look great!! So Happy with the results...will post pics I promise!!! Amanda

So glad to hear you are doing well! Rest up, and heal up - will be looking forward to hearing how things look as you continue to heal. :)